Things you can do to appear richer

>make reservations for restaurant
>leave credit card on file
>ask not to be given a bill and to charge the card

literally gotten laid 5 times doing this .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LOZhaxTw0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you want to appear richer

how do you tip then? just leave money on the table?

because im not an ugly neet? you've given up but the rest of us havent.

yea

amerimutt detected

You usually have to sign receipts in America at least.

>>leave credit card on file

Don't do this. I have a regular restaurant I go to with clients in Copenhagen that's not far from my business and they send me my bill at the end of the month that I pay immediately. They know I've been there before they existed so I'm definitely gonna pay.

don't leave a tip

If you aren't ugly why do you need to make yourself appear more attractive lol

>not an ugly neet
>need to date to get laid
>need to play pua levels tricks
nigga
i'm a neet and i get laid by talking to women
you sound non-white

Red pill as fuck.

when my mum first met who i consider my third set of grandparents, she worked at a news agency. I was probably 5 or 6 at the time. they used to come in dressed like they were homeless, walking their dogs, buying their morning newspaper. when they invited my mum and dad for coffee at their house, they were blown away.. 5 bedroom estate (this is in australia, where this sets you back $1m+), luxary car in garage, modest car they drove around). nobody knew how rich they really were.

modesty goes a long way, after being around these types of people for most my life i can tell whos trying so so hard to fake it, and anyone who has money can too. and it's cringeworthy to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LOZhaxTw0I

This. Trying to appear rich is one of the biggest traps for the middle class trying to break into the upper class. It is almost always far simpler, easier and cheaper to simply rent whatever you need to when you need to make an impression or splurge.
Eg:
Renting a boat is waaaaaaay cheaper than owning a boat, and with fewer hassles.
Renting a mansion for your one or two parties a year is waaaaaaay cheaper than owning the mansion.
Renting out a theatre a couple times a year for a movie marathon is waaaaaay cheaper than dropping 10K on a home theatre set up
Etc, etc.

8:30 res at dorsia

This. For the longest time I always thought my family was poor. Never went on trips, never bought anything fancy, fuck we still have a CRT in the basement as our main TV. Only thing my father spent money on was equipment for his job.

My mother shops for clothes at thrift stores. I always wondered why my father wasn't making it at his media job, usually those guys are loaded right.

Well one day I asked them when I was older, it turns out we had like 1 million + in investments, multiple properties, and he was sending 2000 a month to his mother because the rest of his family was deadbeats.

You don't need to show off to be rich.

OK? still not as cheap as paying the same price for dinner but appearing like a bigshot

Why would you want to appear rich instead of getting rich ? Are you a faggot ??

Wearing a watch. It just has to be shiny.

You are either 15 or a nigger. If both KYS before you reach voting age pls.

nigger detected

Nigger its called living within your means. If you make 1/2 million a month you can buy 2-3 luxury cars and a Mansion with whatever the fuck you want short of a large jet or mega yacht. For that you're going to need to make more. Thats it, most of these millionaires next door are penny pinching cucks making only 100k a year if you want to live in poverty for decades just to have le 1 million from your wagecuck job go ahead. Anyone who wants to actually make it needs to know the only rule is earn more in order to spend more and theres no real way around that.

oh look a bait thread