Soon

Soon

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-21/why-charlie-lee-sold-his-litecoin
hype.codes/first-litecoin-lightning-network-transaction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmmmm

Why do you think that? Bitcoin is so much more popular known. Amazonian shoppers don't know the difference in a Ripple or a Litecoin, only that all are Bitcoin

fees you fucktard

when you need fake news to pump your shitcoin, you need to give up

segwit coins will die. BCH gonna suck bitcoin and litecoin marketcap straight into its anus

TX times
Fees
Its a lot easier for shoppers to realize the value of 0.1 something than 0.0004240 something

LTC has much faster transaction times, better infrastructure, and low transaction fees compared to BTC. This attracts online retailers to LTC

I'm not saying Litecoin isnt a better coin.
I'm saying Bitcoin is to CC as GoPro is to Action Cameras.

Everyone just calls them GoPros

Pahahahahahaha.

Average idiots aren't going to jump through the hoops needed to get into crypto coin to do what they do right now with a credit or debit card.

There's no benefit to the customer, and it's more hassle than it's worth for the vendor. Look at Steam, if it's too volatile for them, no way Amazon is going near crypto any time soon. Not even if they offered a flat 25% discount on everything on the site for crypto.
Keep dreaming.

>oh cool will buy this cheap keyboard for Christmas
>67$ fees
>transaction cleared on Jan 10
Yeah no. That being said I don't think amazon will adop litecoin, they could just create their own cryptocurrency.

but this is why you guys are stupid, and just saying what other people say.

litecoin, while better than btc slightly, cant even come close to doing amazon throughput. youd have btc like fees on day 1. if you guys werent literally just morons that dont read anything and spew what everyone else says, youd know this, and youd know that its far more likely amazon is waiting for btc's lightning network.

>creating their own crypto
>not just continuing to use fiat
It'd basically be them opening up a stock.
It wouldn't make sense.

why the fuck would amazon need a crypto
why the fuck would amazon give a shit about sometime take can crash in a day
there is a reason steam told bitcoin to fuck off

Then what is the purpose of Cryptos other than ponzi schemes/ pump and dumps?

you guys are so fucking dumb it amazes me. Litecoin fees will be EVEN LARGER than bitcoin if it exceeds the DAILY NUMBER OF TRANSACTIONS.

When will you fucking normies learn the actual tech you are investing into. Fees aren't dependent on the fucking coin or the fucking block size. This is why people don't give a flying fuck about BCASH. It will just have the same problem as bitcoin in the future if lightning network isn't implemented.

wrong. its openbazaar

except that Cash has 8 times the blocksize, so it can get 8 times the transaction per block
Stop insulting people if you also don't know much about it

Idk. I heard a facebook partnership is more likely.

rare. a smart Veeky Forumsraeli. I had to breakout of lurk mode to applaud this

Both are likely

Charlie?

why did you sell charlie

charlie said on twitter its not fb

Amazon confirmed

oh yeah cuz litecoin isnt doing LN or atomic swaps or anything. hype.codes/first-litecoin-lightning-network-transaction

oh yeah cause amazon is gonna use ltc lightning network instead of bitcoins lightning network for no reason.

i bet bezos is literally accumulating this btc dip. lightning network + amazon = all other crypto dead. you were warned.

oh wow weve been warned. thanks user youre really helping us out. you warned us lol

Why would Amazon do this? Crypto has called gains tax, why would it happen? It makes no sense

CGMC adding/added LTC support lol. That's honestly probably it's best use case right now due it being on all fiat exchanges and decent liquidity compared to the privacy coins for example. Prob more than half of the posts on deepweb subreddits are people complaining about losting 60 dollars in fees just getting their btc to a market. LTC (or eth would be fine too i imagine tbf) would be a great usecase for this.

head and shoulders forming.. we going down bros..

>thinking chad bezos would integrate a digital monopoly token created by an autistic chinese man into the one of the most powerful private companies in the world instead of creation his own crypto that is centralized and controlled