Siacoin shit coin?

have read a lot of different opinions on this coin.

is SC a shit coin?

even if it's shit, will it still moon? (see verge)

i just bought it. havnt a fuckng clue what it does

Mcafee will get around to shilling this soon

Sia is one of projects with the best fundamentals and a better chance to succeed. The supply is a bit too big and it's been quiet for a while because they are actually building software instead of shilling on twitter.

It's a long term hold but one of the bets with the highest upside.

Bought at 900, got out at 750.

Sia is Def one of my 2018 q1 picks.

The fuck are you talking about? Price rn is @ 150

thats what i have read also.

its far more beneficial to be developing the product to its best before shilling to the masses with constant "news updates".

i've had 8k units for about a week & am wondering if i should get more while its low.

are you stockpiling?

They have a good team of coders but after they decided to market their ASIC miner they have been seen as a joke. I got lucky and cashed out as soon as I saw their "huge announcement" was the Obelisk.

Sia is meant to create a new economy for "cloud" storage. Seems to work and is cheap but I lots of questions about scalability, how good their prices will stay, what sort of attacks it's vulnerable to, what the dev team is like, etc.

I'll be mining some and so should you.

are you a bot or just straight up retarded?

It was a lot higher before

Exactly. This shitcoin crashed 10x once, it can happen again.

ATH isnt even a 1/3 of what said...

He exaggerated a bit but it was well over 800 sat in June.

i just zoomed out of 3 month view & you're right.

do you not believe this coin will bounce back to similar sats?

Their team is good (technically wise) but how they handled things during that time rubbed me the wrong way (in regards to everything but the code). They announced on I think a Monday that they had a big announcement for that Friday. I already bought in at 320 sat and was trying to ride it until Thursday night (you know buy the rumor and sell the news). Well they decided the next day that they were going to ignore their timeline and announce their shitty ASIC miner. The coin dropped immediately and hasn't recovered much until recently.

I think it's decent but there is such a huge supply of coins it will be hard to make any crazy gains on it. Plus I don't think they are the best at marketing themselves. Just my opinion though.

For personal use, it could be something like Dropbox or Google Drive. For development something like Amazon S3. It could kill/replace/improve any of these services. Any of these companies can buy it out, or use it as an extension for extra space.

Your files would be stored around the world on some random guys PC or data centres, but completely encrypted and probably only bits and pieces not the whole files.

It depends on how you look, but if you trust the math, the encryption and the blockchain then your files on SIA are way safer than on Dropbox where some NSA guy or even a Dropbox employee can come and look as they desire.

While the project is great, it currently lacks mass adoption. Don't quote me on this, but I think there should be a UI redesign coming out soon.

All in on this, won't cash out before 1 dolla dolla bill ya'll. Also, Christmas hacker pump.

thank you for the solid view points. appreciate it.

i am worried about the level of supply however, i do believe the tech is quite unique. is there anyone else doing this at the moment?

i heard the "news" is coming out tomorrow now, anyone else heard this also?

Sia coin is the next moon mission.

vaporware, storj cucked it