Justin sun fraud 57k followers. google.cn 0 info on peiwo other than it has 200 rating on itunes store

justin sun fraud 57k followers. google.cn 0 info on peiwo other than it has 200 rating on itunes store.

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/6w41e0/anyone_even_verified_peiwotron_claim_of_10m_users/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjV8SHjHvHk
forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#60312c7d7064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice FUD

This is an app. Website hits doesnt mean much at all.. Just like Spotify, never in my life been to their website but use the app all the time.

calm down! bitch

roadmap has dates to 2025 with zero info. He recruiting developers off twitter what a joke.

Shut up faggot. TRON WILL HITS THE DOLLAR SOON.

Anyone who couldn't see this is the typical asian scam from the staet is clinically retarded, but it doesn't mean we can't ride the pump and dump on normies.

>google.cn
user.... are you serious?

OMG is another Asian scam
Look how well they're doing

I got 200k Tron... 25 cents and I'm comfy Mother Fuckers

wharr??????? it ah no scamm coin u no like ah murrney biss?

>but it doesn't mean we can't ride the pump and dump on normies.
yeah, but it's not really nice. Haven't seen this heavily botted crap since I don't even fucking know... Maybe it's not even bots, but an army of gooks trying to game the system or some bullshit. It's disgusting.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=FjV8SHjHvHk :D

yet you can't send me a link verifying pei wo which was founded in 2013 only (apparently) 10 million users (exaggerated most likely) in chinas 1.3 billion population. wechat has close to 900 million users founded in 2011. App didn't catch on in 2013 it won't in 2018

Just buy 0.040 for 1 and shut up bitch

> i wanna rook rike hansum amerikan boi in mai piksur

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#60312c7d7064
ask forbes

only reason it's stable right now is the bots manipulating it for the maserati contest on binance after that it going to half a penny hahaahha

That's not how it works you brainlet soy filled millennial. You get credit for sells too so they buy and sell all day long. It's a chinky scam to keep the price low and once the competition is over the coin explodes.

.t every single competition they have had

god Veeky Forums.... FUDded me when I brought up verge 4 days ago, bringing up stuff like dogecoindark and shit to scare people away, and made me sell it at 8 cents, see now where its at? I'm so fking annoyed at these losers who come here and FUD because they sold already or they are afraid they'd miss out. Who fking cares if he is shilling his own coins, I will make some money off of it and invest in other promising coins. It's the same with verge.

Not selling.

this

hahaha check your facebook.cn they wrote on twitter.cn, that google.cn is a official Chinese search engine. Baidu btfo