Magic the Gathering: Possible Leaks

NOT A DRILL!

GET in HERE!

>Draw seven cards

Looks real, but isn't that the Conspiracy symbol?

That's ixalan's set symbol

Dunno, Is there a sun empire on fiora?

Is this the only image or are there more

if you wish I could make more images. But they'd just be the same one poorly edited in photoshop

Speculation on the 5BB spell
>creature
>an opponent
>o two piles
>of your
>d under
>into their

I'm guessing it's something like:
>an opponent separates them into two piles. Put one pile of your choice onto the battlefield under your control and the other into their owner's/s' graveyard(s).

What the first part could be is escaping me right now.

Maybe it first destroys a creature and then does the pile stuff.

The spyglass has weird wording, could we see a slight change before ixalan?

Nevermind, I'm stupid, didn't notice there's no punctuation after creature.

>slight change before ixalan
If that leak is real, that is already at print. So I doubt it.

Does that say Jace or am I seeing things

You're seeing very well. The little bit of border I see seems to be blue, too.

Jace, _ castway

3 loyalty

ulti: creates tokens of jace, _ castway except they are not Planeswalkers

Is that shit saying "copies of Jace"?

I thought opening packs and seeing what you get is one of the major draws of card gaming. Why do you want to see cards before then?

Do you look for the leaked script of movies you haven't seen yet?

Seeing new cards and making strategies around them and I might

yes

that was the problem with suicide squad, the script leaked, people dont like it, so they change it

>except they are not Planeswalkers
What would they be?

>I thought opening packs and seeing what you get is one of the major draws of card gaming. Why do you want to see cards before then?
Because knowing what you could get add spice

Creatures presumably
[Spoiler]Does jace lose his spark[/Spoiler]

Maybe they are illusions of Jace?

He loses it when he remembers all the filthy sex stuff that the sphix wiped from his brain

Because that way I can avoid wasting money on a pack that would have little to nothing useful. Or avoid going on a pre-release of said set. I mean, goin to SOI pre-release was disappointing enough, I don't want to repeat that.

Those last letters appear to be "ry", so it seems like it's saying "Legendary". There may be some sort of rules overhaul to streamline Legendary and Planeswalker Uniqueness.

More parrotsaurs!

>Cracking packs
Yeah, it's interesting for the first year you start playing. Then you realize you're spending four dollars on cardboard you're never going to use. Either draft or buy singles, and to do both of those things you need to know the game beforehand.

Once you get past that, the real draw of the card game is the interplay of rules and the game itself.

If you're in a casual circle, there's the huge range of options or customization for your deck. There are thousands of Magic cards in print, all with various abilities and synergies and different art and themes.

In competitive play, the draw is in the battle of wits. Can you anticipate your opponent's next move, and plan and react accordingly? Can you play your own threats at the right time? Each game is a hundred different choices, and it's a test to see if you can make the right ones.

For both of these, you want to know what cards are coming out soon. In casual, maybe a new theme has caught your eye- maybe there's a card that really helps this one deck you have. Maybe it's just the word "Draw seven cards".

In competitive, it's still exciting to see these new cards- to test your judgment on whether a card will be standard playable or rot in the dollar rare bin for eternity. It's a peek into the future, a guess at what will rule the metagame you'll be playing in three months.

Or you could crack packs and go "ooh" at the shiny common in the back.

Its worse than oath of the gatewatch

>pirate Jace

>Cleric of rebirth
>White Vampire

well that's sorta neat. I want to look at the cards more but this is a blurry mess. Can anyone make out the goodstuff?

Well, that sorts out the mystery of >Exile up to five(?) target creature cards from graveyards.

I require more leaks

Is there a high-res version of this? Can't make out shit.

>Monogreen Merfolk
>Monowhite Vampire

That's actually really neat

Am I seeing a vehicle border there? GUESS WE'RE HAVING SHIPS, BOIS

Can you point out where the vehicle frame is

>Do you look for the leaked script of movies you haven't seen yet?
Yes.

Sure. If you look at the P/T, you can see it's the same shade of brown as vehicles in KLD/AER. Card on top of that one seems to be a vehicle as well.

Looks like Raid from talkir makes a comeback

Good spotting, user.

FUCKING KEK. Look at that one card, ashes of the abhorrent. EVEN MORE white graveyard hate. Oh. and it shuts down embalm too

WHAT THE FUCK. Monogreen merfolk? Monowhite vampire? Is that an orc pirate wizard I see? What is happening?

Give us a closer look at this Leaker man?

Magic is becoming great(weird) again?

The future

Thats a nice removal spell 2BB exile creature or planeswalker you gain 2 life.

I wish they'd put some cephalid pirates too.

The card beside the monogreen merfork is a gold merfolk legend. Can't make out the gold border color though.

>Tishana voice of Dunder?
>p/t = the cards in your hand
>you have mo maximum handsize
>when etb draw a card for each creature you control on the field

Please Wizards, let UG Merfolks be a thing.

>4UUU
>Sorcery
>Target player draws seven cards.

>Enchantment
>Whenever a creature you control becomes the target of a spell or ability an opponent controls, you may draw a card.

>3B
>Creature - Vampire Cleric?
>Flash
>~ enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter for each creature that died this turn.
>3/4?

>3BB?
>Creature - ? Pirate Wizard?
>?, deathtouch
>When ~ enters the battlefield, each ???, rounded up.
4/4

>2BB
>Instant
>Exile target creature or planeswalker. You gain 2 life.

>Creature - Dinosaur
>Whenever ~ enters the battlefield or attacks, you may exile target card from a graveyard. If a creature card is exiled this way, you gain 2 life. If a noncreature card is exiled this way, ~ gets +1/+1 until end of turn?
>3/2

>2RR
>Creature - Human Pirate
>Trample
>When ~ enters the battlefield, draw ? cards, then discard two cards at random. If two cards that share a card type are discarded this way, put two(?) +1/+1 counters on ~.
3/3

>3UU
>Creature - Siren Fairie?
>Flash, flying
>~ can block only creatures with flying.
>When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control another Fairie, tap up to two target nonland permanents.
3/3

>3W
>Enchantment
>Players can't cast spells from graveyards or activate abilities of cards in graveyards.
>Whenever a creature dies, you gain 1 life.

>1G
>Creature - Merfolk Shaman
>Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.
>1/1

>Blue Green?
>Legendary Creature - Merfolk
>~'s power and toughness are each equal to the number of cards in your hand.
>You have no maximum hand size.
>When ~ enters the battlefield, draw a card for each creature you control.

>2UB
>Creature - Human Pirate
>When ~ enters the battlefield, exile target artifact or creature until ~ leaves the battlefield. You may cast that card for as long as it remains exiled and you may spend mana as though it were mana of any type to cast that spell.

You should be able to read the front couple rows easily enough and I'm out of characters.

Cards I can read well

Bishop of Rebirth 3WW
Creature - Vampire Cleric, 3/4
Vigilance
Whenever Bishop of Rebirth attacks, you may return target creature card with converted mana cost 3 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield.

So a shittier Sun Titan.

Ashes of the Abhorrent
Enchantment
Players can't cast spells from graveyards and can't activate abilities of cards in graveyards.
Whenever a creature dies, you gain 1 life.

Over??? Champion 1G
Creature - Merfolk Shama, 1/1
Whenever you cast a noncreature spell, put a +1/+1 counter on Over??? Champion.

I'm trying to make out that UB Pirate, but I'm having terrible luck. I can see it exiles an artifact or creature card when ETB. Is it saying you may cast that card while it remains exiled? I think it is but I can't tell for sure.

Dreamcaller Siren 3UU
Creature - Siren Pirate, 3/3
Flash, flying
Dreamcaller Siren can only block creatures with flying.
When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control ??? Pirates ???

We also seem to have a legendary multicolored merfolk that has P/T equal to the number of cards in your hand, you have no maximum hand size and when ETBs you draw a card for each creature you control.

Are you drunk, user?

Orc Pirate Wizard has menace and deathtouch i think.

I mean, competitively.

>When X attacks, other attacking creatures gain double strike

Ah right, I forgot Orc was actually a creature type.

Also, on review, it kinda looks like
>each player draws a card for ???, rounded up
but I still am not really sure.

It's a 5WW creature nobody's going to play, who cares.

Thats exactly my point. Stop it wotc

Hm, the ally Checklands explain why the Amonkhet lands had the basic land types.

ermagerd Fairies

>Return to Dominaria
>3rd Unset
>Magus of the Crucible snek (HOU)

>vehicles coming back
>an answer to planeswalkers
>Raid Bob
>green fish and white vamps
>Dinosaurs are now their own thing instead of lizards
>Vraska

Should I brace for disappointment or be cautiously excited?

That's green/blue, I imagine.

Raid bob seems to cost 2B by the way. So unless they give it a decent P/T, it'll just be more unplayable shit. It's probably going to be 2/3 and that alone means it'll be just rare fodder.

I think might have been right and it's a Pirate, sorry.

BB
>>Instant
>>Exile target creature or planeswalker. You gain 2 life.
Is this constructed playable? Costing one more than murder is bad, but people play Cast Out too, and that's also 4cmc.

Exile will probably be worth the extra 1 as long as Embalm is in standard.

So it's true after all... Almost every creature now has an ETB trigger.

Oh this set is gonna be fun.

There's also the thing that Cast Out is more easily splashable and can be cycled for just W. So don't know. Might get played. I'm not really up to date with standard, though.

>That spyglass
AYY LMAO

The exile being forever and the extra life seems like it could be relevant, especially in a control deck

...have we seriously seen more cards from Ixalan than from Hour of Devastation?

An order of magnitude more at this point I think

The planeswalker looks like a bird to me.

We should keyword ETB. How about... battlecry?

Someone working at the printer is gonna cost his boss alot if the source gets busted.

Dynamic entry.

That's Castaway Jace actually.

So we get a few pictures of a uncut sheet with only a dozen or so cards that you can actually make out, I'm disappointed

It's better than nothing. Show some gratitude.

>expecting a complete clear spoiler of a product to be released by the end of september
You only have yourself to blame.

We know some choice info
For starters, we know jace is in
We know that the M10 lands are in.
We know that raid is back
We know that treasure tokens are a thing

It reveals the flavour/design of the set, and atleast that's really promising this time around.

Ps. Hopefully that Merfolk Legend is nuts and has a decent CMC.

>I thought opening packs and seeing what you get is one of the major draws of card gaming
>cracking packs
don't do this
and even if you did do it the pack is still fucking random from the set, if the set is absolute shit and you absolutely wanted to open a pack of cards you would be better off saying "fuck this set" and go open a good one

What if Jace got BTFO by Bolas so hard he ended up sucked Ixalan, lost with no way to return. Remember he an Ral Zarek couldn't trace her when she got away.

you know the next set is hour of devastation not ixalan you dumb fuck, you should be pleased we're seeing anything of this set at all

>vanquishers banner

5/5 bretty good

Considering his shit loyalty and the castaway theme, I'd say you're on poit with that.

I'm still praying that HoD has enemy cycle lands, even though I know gods aren't real and Wizards hates nice things.

At least we get some checkland reprints/alt arts.

It's 3 Loyalty.

Jace is transitioning and is seeking advice from Vraska

Why is Jace a castaway? did they finally told him to fuck off?

The Gatewatch is going to get fucked to shit and back by Bolas and end up randomly scattered throughout the multiverse.

>Randomly
>Liliana ends up on Dominaria
RANDOM

I would actually suck a dick to get this level of insight into this set.
Don't forget vehicle Pirate Ships

>thread on reddit complaining the leaks are too much and Wotc should make sure it never ever happens again, ever

These people sure love to nice sloppy deepthroats to big corporate dicks

Who gets to be the one randomly stranded on New Phyrexia?

I hope it's Nissa.

That would be one way to print less jacetice league members in the same set.