MtG Ixalan Leaks

Noteworthy shit:
>There's a Jace planeswalker with a supertype that creates copies of itself as its ultimate.
>There's a creature ability word called "Tough" that does something whenever a creature with it is damaged.
>Off-color stuff like white vampires and green merfolk.
>Vehicles are back.
>Raid is back.
>There seem to be a lot of cards with emphasis on revealing the top card of your deck and doing something if it's a card of a certain type.
>Gold tokens from Theros are back, with a few minor tweaks and renamed treasure tokens.
>And other shit.

I like the look the T-rex and the Triceratops.

Isn't she 'greek dead' and can be brought back if you try hard enough and please the Hades expy?
I went on hiatus in the beginning of Theros.

Treasures and the coiling oracle-like ability suggest acceleration, eyeballing the manacost of the spoilers gives higher than usual feeling. Also we hadn't had a set like this in a while. It's just a speculation though.

Pretty much, in regards to Elspeth. They've set everything up for a return that comes with 'Elspeth's alive again and probably looking like an angel

everything looks over costed, looks like return to midrange the gathering

there is going to be a siege rhino/thragatusk tier chase

and since the fastlands are in this set again, it will support tri-colors

white is undoubtedly going to be one of them.

black green red are the other choices, i don't see anything in red that looks good.

so GWB midrange decks will be tier one following ixlan

>fastlands
Checklands. Fastlands we just had on Kaladesh and were first in Scars of Mirrodin

>there is going to be a chase rare
Holy shit I would never have guessed, thank you captain obvious.

>probably looking like an angel
so an androgynous dark-skinned male thing with limbs slightly longer than they should be?

Holy fuck

LEGENDARY DINOSAUR CONFIRMED

Who's getting fired?

Seriously, this is a huge fuckup. That's a whole fucking foil sheet. That's just impressive.

ho-ly shit.

>legendary tribal pirate
Aw yeah, my Ramirez DePietro edh could use a facelift.

Someone just lost their fucking job. And probably is going to jail. This is a real bold fucking theft. Well done, dude who nicked this. Get us some better pics and you're a true hero.

Posting in a legendary bread

holy shit

>9 mana
>destroy target land
>20 damage to each Crearure and Walker

Why

Also, that fucking Dinosaur

>5RWG
>Trample vigilance Haste
>Combat to player, flip top 5 and put all dinos into play
>7/6
Jesus fuck

Maro's gonna fucking kill someone over this

Some kinda white pterodactyl/pterodon type flying dinosaur!

Also a r/w planeswalker but c'mon, dinosaurs.

>R/W
That's Vraska

Can't wait to see his asspain on his blog.

Isn't Vraska the G/B planeswalker in the bottom right area?

I fucking love leaks. It's like an EWDS for the state of magic.

Isn't that sun god invocation card just a way better version of maelstrom nexus? Card seems ridiculous in edh in particular

If mtg was a ship it would be full of water

how the fuck can you read that user jesus

This is how lawsuits happen

NIGGAS I CAN'T SEE ANY OF THIS TINY BLURRY SHIT

Is that a two mana RW walker?

>survey the wreckage?
>Exile all attacking creatures target player controls. That player may search his or her library for that many basic land cards, put those cards on the battlefield tapped, then shuffle his or her library.
What the hell's the mana cost on that thing, it can't be 2WW.

Also back to a +1/+1 counter theme's neat.

nah in the other picture it looks like one colorless mana too

>>Survey the Wreckage
already a card name

For fuck's sake man give us a closeup of the walkers

All three walkers have a supertype.
What's happening?

Right. Suffer the Wreckage.

Might be Legendary Planeswalkers to kind-of simplify the legendary/uniqueness rule.

>Local walker seems to be a woman AGAIN.
I hope she at least looks amerindian and isn't just one more nigger.

>Jace, Cunning? (second word begins with a C)
>1UU
>Legendary Planeswalker - Jace
>+2? (it's not +1, but I can't make out the number)
>-1
>-3? -5? -8? (I know the bottom part has a curve to it)

Is this one of the largest leaks since New Phyrexia?

>inb4 this is a hype conspiracy engineered by WotC
nah, they're not that smart

Fuck me, you're right. Nice. The only other RW is Nahiri dearest, so...

I think it's 2RW

Very carefully.

The pirate is a pirate lord for 1RUB that gains control of something EoT if a player was hit by a pirate this turn

The one to the left is a 3/3(5?) for 2GG that animates a land you control and puts X counters for XGG

The red enchantment on the same row is going to break the fucking game:
3R
Whenever you cast a a from your hand, reveal top X cards from your library. You can cast one with converted mana cost X or less for free. The rest go on the bottom in a random order.

I cannot imagine how asspained everyone here is going to be when this is all just foregrounding for the new Gatewatch: Diversity Edition.

Expect kangz, furries, and maybe even some other weird shit but no whitey.

>Jace, Cunning?
Castout.

I want that fucking dinosaur

At least it'll be something different.

Castaway.

Legendary fish is eternal playable maybe. 3 mana that makes it cost 1 more to counter or target merfolk you control

Ajani?

Amerindians don't count as "diversity". SJWs hate natives and mexicans (blacks in particular hate mexicans enormously, the feeling is mutual) whenever it's not enviromentalist terrorism or election time.

This may actually be the whitest set in a while despite everyone being brown.

No, there definitely boobs and she looks black. Gotta have that diversity they paid to get criticised about!

The white dino is makes opponent creatures etb tapped and is 3 mana for a. 2/2 or 1/3. Hard to tell

>Gotta have that diversity they paid to get criticised about!
What crawled up your ass.

She's probably the lady with the fancy outfit from the pack art floating around?

You are totally right. Your post totally convinced me of the infallibility of your politic beliefs which I now see are objectively true. Thank you for enlightening me by trying to generate outrage with what is nothing but your own speculation.

>looks black
Not really, no.

Is it confirmed it's "Castout"? If the last letter in the second word were a "t" then you'd expect a black pixel to rise above the rest at the end, instead it drops below. My next guess would be "Jace, Cunning Castaway", particularly since the set is about pirates and castaways are a thing while castouts are not.

It's confirmed Castaway, actually.

I stand corrected. Cool.

maro is a cancerous faggot

>She's probably the lady with the fancy outfit from the pack art floating around?
She is, it's even the same art and she looks native thank the sun god.

K.

> unironically visiting tumblr

Ajani Vengeant is the first RW planeswalker you dummy

>rootbound crag

UNTAPPED ALLIED LANDS OH BABY

STILL cannot read SHIT

he dead

>Whenever you cast a a from your hand, reveal top X cards from your library. You can cast one with converted mana cost X or less for free. The rest go on the bottom in a random order.
Come Mizzix, it's time to a bunch of things from your library for free!

Best place to go for alt comix desu.

You do know that 'defeated' doesn't mean 'dead', right?
You don't murder your opponents when you defeat them in a game of magic...right?

See above. I've done my best pick out what I can. I'm particularly interested in that red enchant that is going to get banned

Bottom left, River's Rebuke?

All I can say is at least it's a sorcery.

>You don't murder your opponents when you defeat them in a game of magic...right?

Boy, do I have egg on my face.

>this one is 767x1024

>these two are 800x600

You're fully capable of giving this to us in higher resolution, but you won't. Can you give us any timeline or some kind of demands or something...?

>G Enchantment
>Whenever a creature you control becomes target of a spell or ability an opponent controls draw a card
10/10

>Can you give us any timeline or some kind of demands or something...?

Probably employment if he or she gets caught.

Dies to counterspell, therefor shit.

4UU, return all nonland permanents target player controls to their owner's hand.

>3/3 Torpor Orb for 1W
I'm liking this set.

>The one to the left is a 3/3(5?) for 2GG that animates a land you control and puts X counters for XGG
A green Merfolk Shaman. What a world we live in.

Does that say 20 damage

Might be 2 or 3 W, it's super blurry

Return all non-lands permanents target player controls

Legendary 1W vampire makes vampire tokens when non token vampires attack. They have a keyword. Vigilance?

>3RR
>dinosaur meteor pic
>name includes "extinction"
It's probably a 20.
Is this set being leaked the dino set? I've been under a rock.

Yup

Apparently so, we didn't know until like yesterday.

Star of extinction (5)(r)(r)

destroy target land. deal 20 damage to each creature and each planeswalker.

>destroy target land
>20 damage to each creature and each planeswalker

>3RR

WEW

Pretty sure it's 5RR, see bottom left here

W
(something) of the Wakening Sun
Creature Human Cleric - 1/?

At the beginning of your upkeep you may reveal a Dinosaur card from your hand, if you do gain 2 life

?WW* - Sacrifice [this guy] and search your library for a Dinosaur card, reveal it, put it into your hand, suffle.

*I think it's 3

Neat.

Yes

dinosaur is actually reveal equal to the damage dealt

fuck's sake man show the walkers even if it's just a closeup of the art and name line, I want to see what they look like

What does the legendary UU1 Merfolk say?

The blue legendary merfolk at the bottom is Kirra light

It looks the same as the Legendary Merfolk on the same line and that's clearly 1UU.

Its a force spike for things targeting or countering your merfolk. Arguably eternal playable

4GG
Carnage Tyrant
Dinosaur - 7/6
Can't be countered.
Trample, hexproof