Have you guys thought about what crypto will do to welfare?

I dont want to go full /pol/ack here but crypto is going to destroy jewish control and also destroy black and mexican wealth in the USA

How is uncle sam going to pay for shaniquas 12 kids if crypto becomes the default currency in america?

Who gives a fuck. I hope they all starve.

you say that now but when they start rioting you might change your tune.

If I never pay into another "muh programs" in my life, itll be too soon.

I agree but think about the outcome.

Do you think tyrone is investing in crypto? No he is using his welfare to buy hennesy and spicy cheetos.

He is going to get mad when his gibs run out.

i don't live in a nigger infested shit hole, therefore I cannot wait for the hearty keks this will bring.

this, I'll enjoy it

fpbp

There's actually a shocking amount of niggers in crypto.

Also don't blame crypto for the coming financial crisis caused by banking kikes and governments.

I’m half black and have a lot of money invested in crypto. Fucking racists

fema camps

maybe you're half white. ever think of that? why do you say half black and not half white? does saying half black get you some kind of benefit half white does not get you? Just curious desu

should I prepare for the reset of our culture?
DOTR son.

You arent a welfare nig... You are basically white since you are investing in a longterm financial strategy...

A big change is coming and hopefully you fagits are prepared

Fat black women are some of the most arduous couponers and welfare milkers i've ever witnessed. I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn they not only have crypto but do better at it than the average faggot here.

>half black

at least the white half made a wise investment decision.

>You are basically white since you are investing in a longterm financial strategy
Actually, neither of you are the right kind of white and you're both gambling.

t. nocoiner

Nah, I've had 300 BTC since August 2012.

Crypto will have destroy society as we know it. God warned us about this.

Good luck everyone.

Police will handle it, if they trespass, they will learn what castle doctrine is.

We should put flyers up in the ghetto to get welfare chimps to invest their EBT bucks into crypto

Tell that commie faggot ETH founder to set something up to accommodate them, he'd be all over it

Tits or get the fuck out
You know the drill nigger

KEK we should put up flyers for bitbean and doge.

this too. The news is gunna be great
"Crypto: The anonymous currency system that is oppressing blacks and women"

top kek, I was going to make this same joke but you worded it magnificently

Because the IRS still demands taxes from you while failing to defend the southern border. (They also demand that you pay the taxes in Zogbux, but that's beside the point). How is crypto supposed to prevent that?

just shoot them who gives a fuck. WE DINDU NUFFIN. WE WUZ KANGS.

Read "The Sovereign Individual" you'll get a glimpse of how hard shit will hit the fan pretty soon.

Good point I've never heard before

can a nigga get a quick rundown?

Sauce. Google gave me nothing.

Same
>put all money into Monero
>I lost everything in a boating accident
>claim losses for reduced taxes on your wagecuck job

>black and mexican wealth in the USA

Kek

They probably made more money than you in crypro

> United states gov't creates their own crypto, call it FedCoin
> They pay all gov't employees with it and all welfare, social services etc
> It is 100% centralized and traceable, so they can literally ban you from spending your welfare on booze, for example
> US Gov't outlaws all other cryptos. People will still trade, but anyone who is caught doing so will get stiff penalties, and this will drive normies out of the market

Oh, and there will be illegal exchanges set up for buying other cryptos using FedCoin, but sooner or later the feds will set up honeypots, and arrest anyone who flowed money through them.