ITT: we play with an alchemiter

ITT: we play with an alchemiter

>You have your whole house at your disposal to alchemize any and all objects together for some incredible or shitty loot.
>Using || (OR) combines the items together with the function of one and the form of the other.
>e.g. pogo ride || hammer = a pogo ride in the shape of a hammer
>e.g. hammer || pogo ride = A hammer in the shape of a pogo ride
>Using && (AND) combines the items together with both functions and appearances.
>e.g. pogo ride && hammer = A hammer that USES a pogo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9accPzZufk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I kinda wanna see this thread succeed so bump?

As for combinations ID conditional and combine a beyblade (using the spinning thing that makes it go as a part of it) and some really edgy pants I've got that have more metal than cloth to make a super hardcore death spinner that does fifty bajillion damage because it's just that edgy

I'm assuming that we also have a captcha deck, because that's kinda required for this to work.

>Printer && Captcharoid Card
>>Captcharoid Printer
Like the captcharoid camera, but it's a printer. I can print any object off of the internet as a ghost image for use in alchemizing.

>Ghost Image of Lead || Ghost Image of Steel Plate
>>Lead Plate
I'm just gonna print off a lot of these, a welder's mask, and some welding tools, then make me a lead box. Oh, and a radiation suit. You'll see why.

>Ghost Image of Eridium Chunks || Ghost Image of Iron Ingot
>>Eridium Ingot

>Eridium Ingot && Ghost Image of .357 SIG Kriss Vector 2 with Dual Drum Mag
>>Kriss Vector Plasma Caster
I am, and have been since I played it, a fan of Borderlands. E-tech is friggin' dope.

>Kriss Vector Plasma Caster || Ghost Image of X's Mega Buster
>>Vector Variable Plasma Caster

>Ghost Image of Programming for Dummies || Ghost Image of X's Mega Buster
>>Coding Variable Weapon Entities for Dummies
So, I needed a plasma weapon base for the variable weapon system, and a way to code for it. Now I just need a terminal.

>Coding Variable Weapon Entities for Dummies || Ghost Image of Personal Computer
>>Variable Weapon Modification Terminal
Boom. Done.

Now I just need armor, and it's going to be, uh, more of the same. Printing out ghost images of stuff that's super useful, then combining it. And, yeah, killing a whole shit-ton of imps to pay for it all.

Bump.

I think I have a potentially funny and disastrous combination

My father's gun || A bottle of water

Then I would just leave it in a store or something

A water bottle turning into a gun is just Problem Sleuth which I have no problem with.

>Airsoft Shotgun && Shot glass full of tequila
>youtube.com/watch?v=W9accPzZufk

Well, this will only end well.

I alchemize a good ending

>specifically choosing a terrible gun in a shit gimmick cartridge to turn into a plasma caster
As rad as that is, it still triggers my autism, why not just choose an airsoft model?

It's a submachinegun the size of a heavy pistol in a decently high caliber. I like compact guns.

Honestly, I'd have probably, more realistically, gone with .45 ACP, but the .357 SIG was the first thing that came up in a google search.

Actually user, the Kriss is at least twice the size of even the popular deagle brand deagle, even if the desert eagle has a barrel a half inch longer and chambered in a bigger caliber. The kriss is also twice as heavy as well. but ignore my i'm an autistic /k/ommando if you like it for aesthetic reasons that's perfectly fine user

It is aesthetically pleasing, yeah, but I hadn't really looked into the size further than it being about 26.5 inches long with no stock/the stock folded. It seemed like that might be about the size of a very heavy revolver. Like, "if you fire this, you run the risk of injuring your wrist," heavy.

But, then again, all I know about guns can be summed up as, "always treat it like it's loaded even if it's not, keep your finger off the trigger unless you're shooting, don't point it at anything you don't want to see destroyed, and keep your finger off the fucking trigger unless you're fucking shooting."

Nah man the kriss is 24 inches with the stock folded, that's carbine size. The biggest revovlers around are at most 18 inches long with a 10 inch barrel.

I liked the ending...

Fair enough. Hell, I just realized, if I wanted to be really cheeky, I could just print off a ghost image of the Razorback from Black Ops 3 and use that.

The animation was beautiful but the plot just became a total wreck after Game Over, the only redeeming factors were Caliborn and the occasional glimpse of old Homestuck. Hiveswap was a mistake. WhatPumpkin was a mistake. Tumblr was a mistake.

I miss intricate game mechanics. I miss the trolls, even the minor ones. I miss the zany clown man. I miss the guardians. I miss Scratch. I miss waiting for the next update with bated breath. I miss theories. I miss optimism. I miss when we were young.

I only really liked before the trolls...

Homestuck kinda lost me at the troll Dancestors. Like, the original trolls we got weren't really timely representations of internet personalities; leetspeak wasn't really a thing anymore in 2009-2012 and no one has ever typed like the Pisces chick? But the Dancestors felt like Hussie poking at his exploding fanbase. Like the #triggered dude and the gamebro with the Yotsuba B background.

And none of them mattered in the slightest post-Game Over, so.

nobody mattered post-Game Over except the spider bitch and the dude with sunglasses and daddy issues

>had high hopes for seeing cool new items
>had hopes to not be stealth HS thread

Make moar new shit.

>implying stealth Homestuck threads are a bad thing

If it didn't end with a bad taste in my mouth then yeah, it would be been.

>Cum && Body pillow = ???

I hope you like slimegirls and the smell of bleach

> Roomate's Cancole Poster || Other Roomate's Dark Souls Statue && Housecat

>Swords in Closet || Keyboard Piano
Hopefully Pianokind Specibus.

On a more Veeky Forums related stealth homestuck thread, years ago I had an idea for a survival RPG played as Exiles. Traveling through a desert filled in a giant pseudo-hexcrawl filled with relics of the prior civilization, fucking around with Skaiatech, and trying to survive in a ruined world.

That said, I never got mechanics down except in a notebook somewhere in my storage. Do you all want to try and make it happen?

>Ghost Image of High-End Gaming/Streaming Computer || Notebook Mini-Laptop
>>World's Most Powerful Notebook

>World's Most Powerful Notebook || Sunglasses
>>Super Computing Shades

>> Roomate's Cancole Poster || Other Roomate's Dark Souls Statue && Housecat
Function of kancolle poster, form of dark souls statue: A cutesy anime version of a dark souls poster. Form and function of both cat and cutesy anime dark souls poster: It's an animated origami cat made of a cutesy anime dark souls poster. I dub it, "The Most Ineffectual Edgelord."

>>Swords in Closet || Keyboard Piano
Function of swords, form of piano: I don't think you can play it, because it's the edgiest piano in the world. It'll cut your fingers touching the keys.

I'll have to bleed for my music but you can't stop the train from rolling on the rails' edge.

Alternatively, if they get captchalogued as, "Closet Swords," then it could just be a piano that sprouts swords from closet-like panels when you press the keys.

Still dangerous to you, just not quite as badly so.

It got pretty retarded later on. The trolls were also the start of the worst parts of the fandom.

So, I had a thought. All the gear in the world isn't as useful as an extra pair of hands. That being said:

>Ghost Image of Felyne Statue && Pet Cat
>>Actual, Living Felyne

>Lightsaber pants

>The hilt is just a metal pair of daisy dukes
>Click the button to wear Lightsaber-Pants
>Scream in agony

Also, Pants-saber.

Going to throw out an unpopular opinion here.
I think Act 5 Act 1 had some of the funniest moments by far in the comic. Hussie is at his best when he's either world building, or creating absurdist humor, and an planet full of aliens that are similar enough to humans that he can use them to parody societal trends, while being alien enough to have absurd situations crop up, is where Hussie's style shines brightest. That said, it drags on for too long, and it started the awful trend of forced romantic tension and dumb drama, so it wasn't all great. But regardless, things like Terezi's mock court session, Gamzee's introduction, and pretty much anything non-serious involving Vriska are still hilarious upon rereads. Plus Karkat/Spade's interactions were fantastic, which makes it all the more painful that he doesn't confront him in the final battle.

>unpopular
idk that seems like a pretty agreed upon opinion, even if a lot of people thing that act 4 had better worldbuilding or comedy. you have good opinions, user. I agree.

This desu.

the fuck is this thread about?

Homestuck, or more specifically the in-universe alchemy system.

What the fuck is homestuck?

First day on the internet?

A webcomic that's since ended. It's long and complicated, to give you the most bare-bones answer possible.

As far as alchemy goes, there are two methods of combining items, that can be described as either punching a card twice, or laying two cards over one another. The OP's description is a bit off; technically, the method determines which item is primary and which is secondary. Overlapping cards favors the former item, alphabetically, where as punching twice favors the latter.