ARE THE

Mexicans were always brown wtf are you talking about

waz kangs and shit?

CRYSTAL GEMS

>fantasy aztecs with feathered dinos

goddamn this is wasted on something so shit as MtG

WILL

WE'LL

This makes how many Planes that are basically 100% black people, now?

HAVE

Yeah. About the only thing I like MtG now is for cool aethetics and factions sometimes, but whenever it comes to actually playing the game or reading their storylines, it's always awful.

9 times out of 10 you'd be better served just stealing all the card art and basics of the settings and running an RPG in it.

>OP's pic
>Black
Alright then.

>opportunity to go crazy with mesoamerican fantasy dinosaur knights
>lmao they have steel plate too
fffffffffuck off

KEEP ON FIGHTING

WUZ
TLAHUIZCALPANTECUHTLI'S
'N SHEEEEEEIT

TOO THE END

It looks like pretty much every other blackfolk they've made since Innistrad, man. That's not Mesoamerican that's straight up African American.

Is the entire country LITERALLY MADE OUT OF GOLD?

Look at all that Native Gold just smashed up in the rocks!

I'm not seeing it, she looks pretty mexican to me.

I'm a spic and most of my neighbours are that same shade of brown.

>Magic the Gathering explores a huge range of Planes, all with their own unique heritage, cultures, quirks and histories
>All of them are either gender-equal or mildly matriarchal

?????????

I don't think you know what black people or Mexicans look like.

Yeah I'll have the number four with extra guac and an order of churros please.

user that's a Mexico. Are you colorblind, or have you legit never seen a minority before?

It's 2017 and the demographics are now such that it's literally impossible to be a white man and have never seen a colored before.

>hey guys
>lets make our everything out of one of the weakest metals there is
>this is a good idea
Also, WE

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Pure coincidence

WHERE'S THE PATRIARCHIES. WHERE ARE THEY GOD DAMMIT. WIZARDS YOU FUCKING HACKS WHAT'S THE POINT IN "EXPLORING OTHER CULTURES" WHEN YOU'RE PICK-AND-CHOOSING THE MOST SURFACE LEVEL BASIC BITCH SHIT FOR THAT SOCIETY? THIS IS SOME BABY BACK BULLSHIT RIGHT HERE. GIVE US SOCIETIES DIVIDED BY GENDER ROLES, GIVE US PATRIARCHIES FUCKIN' GIVE US SOME HARDCORE AMAZONIAN-TIER HYPER MATRIARCHS FOR ALL I CARE.

MAYBE IF YOU SPENT MORE TIME GROWING YOUR BALLS AND LESS TIME WRITING ABOUT SOME TEENAGE GIRL CRUSHING ON BIGLARGE MEATSLAB THAN YOUR CHILDREN'S CARD GAME FOR CHILDREN WOULD BE TREATED A TEENSY BIT BETTER.

>MAYBE IF YOU SPENT MORE TIME GROWING YOUR BALLS AND LESS TIME WRITING ABOUT SOME TEENAGE GIRL CRUSHING ON BIGLARGE MEATSLAB THAN YOUR CHILDREN'S CARD GAME FOR CHILDREN WOULD BE TREATED A TEENSY BIT BETTER.

Sorry user, they spent all their money hiring a black culture consultant.

Éramos reyes y mierda

Is this art a shop? If they were going to make an African into a euro style vampire then he should be albino, right?

AND SHIT

Nope, its the promo art for Markov Dreadknight. They basically decided that since Innistrad vampires aren't really undead, they don't get a lot of physical changes as long as they aren't like Falkreaths with their wings. I think its dumb, but at the same time it's not super terrible.

I mean we've had black people in Innistrad since the start, but I'll agree it feels weird that every other vampire is a weird albino freakazoid and the black dude just gets cool contacts and some sharp teeth.

>native people not genocided for dat african bbc
Whew.
Maybe spanish conquistadores instead of pale vampires

I will not let politics ruin this set for me.

So she's the RW Walker then. Neat.

WTF are you talking about?

If they were going to depict a patriarchal plane, there is literally a 100% chance the the set's story would be the girl planeswalkers overthrowing it and installing a different system.

Is that what you want?

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

Oh jesus if there was ever a time to print a card called Rules of Nature, it's in this set.