I don't want to sound like a Slaaneshi faggot but, I'm just tired of ripping out skulls for the skull throne...

I don't want to sound like a Slaaneshi faggot but, I'm just tired of ripping out skulls for the skull throne. Doesn't the Blood God want a armoire made of spines maybe?

I'm sure the throne could use a footstool. You could make it out of feet, that would be fun.

Well not to criticize a fellow Khornate too much here, but you do sound a bit ungrateful. If you get tired of SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE you always get the choice to instead give BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. Whenever I get bored of one I always switch off and let me tell you the difference is plenty to keep you busy.

nurglefriend here

do what u want man

A side table might be useful. Ever since the Birmit 206th visited that orphanage world they've had all the finger foods you could want.

could work, spines ARE covered in blood when you rip them out of corpse worshipers. maybe a blood sauna made of spines?

perhaps a tasteful chandelier made of teeth?

I personally don't see the point in collecting spines. Don't get me wrong, any skeletal appendage torn from your enemies is always a good thing, but you really should just be worried about collecting skulls for the skull throne.

The skull throne is already huge, but it could get bigger. Khorne is very proud of his skull throne so he really wants more skulls. Though if you're really concerned, I would suggest tearing off some skin from a corpse and using it to write a note to Khorne and ask if he also wants a femur coffee table, feet foot stool, etc.

>When khornates begin reading better homes and gardens

This thread is glorious.

have you ever sat on a skull throne? I mean for long periods of time, not just for a few seconds. They are not comfortable. skulls have no give, and no matter how you arrange them they offer ZERO back support. Really he would be better off with a nice lazy--boy recliner. Turn the skulls into goblets, can never have too many of them, especially with as many Greek wedding toasts as I'd imagine the hoards of Chaos have. Decorative wall scones would work as well. Really the sky is the limit, but lounge furniture is a bad choice.

(my theory on why he is always so cranky is because he really is uncomfortable from the skull throne)

See, that's the problem with drinking from the skulls of your enemies. Sure, it sounds like a good idea, then you realise there's too many holes and end up watching all the drink/alcohol/blood drain through the eyesockets.

A waterskin sewn from human skin now, THERE'S a drinking implement you can be proud of.

Or you could, fill the eye sockets with long term clotted blood, and use it for other implements.

What about the mantle? What would we mount there? He already has a THRONE of skulls-- having any more around would just project the kind of tryhard redundancy usually reserved for necromancer trophy rooms. And the fridge is probably filled to the brim with blood.

What do you get the man who has everything?

>better homes and gardens
than you
KILL MAIM BURN

>cranky
Make him some beanbag style cushions from human leather sacks filled with teeth?
Bonus points if the leather is the tanned remains of defeated champions of the other gods...

Tibias for the tibia table!
Ribs for the rib rail!
Shins for the shin bin!

This was always one of my favourite oglafs

>What do you get the man who has everything?
A wife
Give it 12 months and he'll have half of what he had before

But who would be a suitable wife for Khorne?

But no throw pillows. That shit is Slaaneshi from the word go.