/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Resources and Drives: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread: "Why do I always have to do this" edition

Seriously people, I wake up, start to read the thread and it archives and nobody had made a new thread because you were too busy trying to get SDA to post smug animes? It takes like 10 seconds to make a new thread. Go hog wild, I guess.

because you touch yourself to public use fetish hentai user

"freeuse" isnt free user
its satan corrupting whats left of your soul

Satan is my waifu.

I'm always afraid that if I make the thread, someone will have picked that exact time to also make a new thread, and then we'll have two and It's awkward. Maybe everyone assumes someone else eill do it. Tragedy of the commons.

I just make the thread and then delete it if someone manages to beat me to it.

You can delete your thread, you know.

So what CYOAs have not been done?

Also, time for me to dump!

It's not that big of a deal to not have an active thread for a little while.

The final cyoa that makes all other cyoas real

We should keep a google doc or whatever of good (tentative) ideas for people to take, if theres not already one that is.

I can see that filling up pretty fast. Only one I can think of that might not have been done are:

>Make your own Disney Park (select various attractions from modern to old, to concepts)
>Vigilante CYOA (Become the Frank or the Kick-ass)

And that's about it actually.

Ah, right, another one I had had was based on The Secret World.

Choices would be factions, 'weapon/magic' selection, and... a third thing I had no idea for.

And that's all for Gifted CYOA. Gentlenons, start your builds.

Who ya gonna call?

Well now you'll be calling your waifu, the PTSD dude, and the nerd.

gotta love the pure american-capitalist fantasy that is ghost busters
"there is life after death"
"great, how do we cash in on it?"
we need more shit like this nowadays

time for another big dump.

Seems a bit less like an American-Capitalist Fantasy (in the respect of glorifying it) and more just the GB being kind of anti-heroes and the setting being exactly the sort to point out "even heroes need money to eat"

to think a CYOA like this would have so many pages.

I suppose, in a way, my issue is that I almost see ghostbusters as no different than a normal DnD party in many ways.

>We've discovered some ancient, lost secret which reveals a terrible, world-ending horror is about to feast on the world
>How do we make money off of this because the gear to keep fighting this shit ain't cheap and I want a nice dinner afterwards.

But I guess that does mean DnD adventuers are kind of american-capitalist fantasies too, actually.

Huh.

>Tfw basically stealing parts of this cyoa
It's too good to not

>Saving the world

>For fun and Profit!

oh, which parts in particular? I'm curious about what you're working on.

Okay, this is the last page.

Also: Ivan a best.

>The spirit of America!

Most of it
But I'm not directly stealing any content, just ideas from the framework of it all. It's very well thought out and detailed in the whole aspect about building a family in a form of a CYOA.
I don't want to say more because I'm very selective about what I release here before I'm finished

>Bride
Terthia sisters
The vampire nation now gets four oracles that all see various points of the future with varying degrees of focus, their future sight is improved.
That and their oracles are no longer impossible to talk to due to sexual frustration.

>Symbol of office
The Ring
Gotta have this to keep the other vampire lords in line, and to make public addresses that allow me to sway vampire public opinion in my favor
That and it helps deal with other diplomats to my (and my people's) advantage

>Vampire type
Beastly, get a good middle of the road option

>Estate
The Tower, Vampires live forever, so researchers that live forever are perfect.

>Vampire country boons
-Bloodsprings, eternal food for my people.
That and put hydroelectric dams in those bad boys and we get free electricity

-Bloodfruit, We already got an infinite supply of blood to water these with, so now take all the fruits and make bloodwines, blood brandys, and such.

-Rich, gotta have those resources to trade and makes stuff with

-Lost, good brownie points for the vampire lords, and it gets me guaranteed allies as I just rescued them from purgatory and gave them food

Borders
pale ones-More territory means more resources and people
Hell-Trade with hell for advanced weapons to conquer pale one territory
Dreams-Literally anything. Can possibly use for resources, can possibly trade with demons.

>Putting hydroelectric dams in the well of eternal blood

>Fifth least favourite monstergirl race
Bit Of don't even know what that is! Fuck, How can I go with this or not if I'm not even sure what the outcome will be!

Obviously you need to go on a monster girl binge and make up rankings

Where do you find the backgrounds that you use for the backdrop of your cyoa's? Do you have a preferred type of background? Flat colour, repeating pattern, scenery, etc?

I suck at rankings though and what if I forget them all?
Also, what constitutes as a monstergirl I'm this situation? Because there are some literal monster I'm okay with dating.

Is there like a site I can go to or something that lists them all specifically and explicitly so I can make this easier? I already fapped earlier on, so looking the old fashioned way won't work for a good while.

Also, I'm not sure I can pick and rank them, I'm terrible at picking and ranking things.

Go to your local library, pick up a copy of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia, and start studying. Be sure and take notes.

made a new simple "pick one"

>Take bottom middle.
>Become God-king of Africa.

Huh.

Do you need to touch people for bottom right or is it ranged? Can they feel it?

touch. they can't feel it.

>Take the website.
>Start a YouTube channel about reviewing silverware.
>Have website overwrite minds with a need to serve me with a link to the channel.
>Have them shill endlessly.
>Include link to the website in video descriptions.
>Initiate positive feedback loop.
>Gain slave's personal information from comments.
>Proceed to arrange great amounts of cosplay sex via email.
>Become the most popular silverware reviewed to ever exist.
>Use YouTube money to work on research on transferring my consciousness into an immortal Egypt themed regenerating skeleton robot body.
>Remember to include faux-reproductive organ matching my prior one.
>Rule an empire of silverware review worshiping sex cultists as I spread my sexual conquest across the world, possibly beyond.

>Historians will have to record this.

An active girl, tomboy, who teases you and wears baggy shirts to hide her tits, who plays soccer and runs and hugs you when she's sweaty because she wants to annoy you a bit. NO TSUNDERE!!!!!

Class, turn your books to page 131, today we're going to start learning about the great silver phallus empire

And NO FEMDOM!!

>femdom
Anyone else in it for the "strong and powerful woman has you at her disposal as a sexual plaything" bit, but put off by actual abuse/torture/mistreatment? Like, a bit of leather and rope ain't bad, but once major bodily trauma or actual FUCK YOU is involved, it just becomes... "snuff-y"? I dunno if I'm illustrating my point clearly.

>Anyone else in it for the "strong and powerful woman has you at her disposal as a sexual plaything" bit
Nope.

I prefer the "Strong and powerful woman is at your disposal" kind of thing, bud.

>No.
O-okay...
>keeping it on-topic with minor dump

Relax. You have a relatively common fetish.

>Relax. You have a relatively common fetish.
Wait... really?

>01:35:37
>01:35:36
>My post traveled back one second in time to tell some dude he has a normie-tier fetish.

It's not that rare. There are lots of people out there are are apparently into that shit. You can typically tell how common a fetish is by the amount of content pertaining to it. The whole "Submission & Domination" thing is pretty unremarkable.

Yer a wizard, 'arry.

That's kind of a relief to hear. Thanks, user.

we need a Name: Threadmakeranon

You missed a page

>Occultist, Salaryman, Conman, Basketcase
This team just speaks to me. Most likely for comedic spooks.
>Service Van
Can't go wrong with the classics. In today's traffic jammed cities a small fleet of scooters might be the better option however.
>MOD Focused Streaming, PKE Meter, Ghost Trap
Only Salaryman uses Neutron Pack by default. Basketcase w/Ghosttrap engaged takes point while Occultist assesses the danger and Conman provides support. Ideally, assignments end here. If Basketcase becomes compromised, team is advised to assemble at rendezvous point and come up with a new strategy on the spot. Maybe some sort of straps system could be used to forcefully bring Basketcase.
>Hazmat suit, Medical Kit
Ghost might not care anymore about environmental biohazards, but we do. Plus it makes the crew look professional.
>Ancient tome, Mega Ghost Trap
For when the going gets tough.
>Ally : The Floozy
Guess I'll have to take one for the team... I wonder if I could make her the receptionist?

That seems like a pretty good idea. Even if you're already writing something, you might just skim the list for inspirations.

>we should have a list of my super awsum cool fetishimean ideas that are great and cool and then you can make them for me :D

Wouldn't Moby Dick be the most japanese book?

WHITE WHALE

HOLY GRAIL

Pretty much exactly my fetish, I want the woman to have the role of the man in the sex, why does that always have to include pain?

I love Fulcrum; its tied with Hero Academy for my favourite CYOA. Hero Academy wins out in terms of high school/academy for heroes stuff being a favourite of mine, but Fulcrum has the edge in sheer variety of concepts you can end up with, to wit...

>Knight of Stars: Full time traveling fortune teller, part time advisor to kings, occasional smiter of the unholy

>Oberon x 2

>Combat 3
>Governance 3
>Holy Faith 3
>Charisma 2
>Command 2
>Investigation 1
>Wilderness Lore 1

>Lore of Heavens 5
>Lore of Water 3
>Lore of Fire 1
>Lore of Wind 1

>Knighthood
>Paladinhood
>2 Knight Bodyguards (Free)
>1 Artificer Weapon: Longsword (Free)
>1 Earthforged Weapon: Lance (Free)
>1 Warhorse (Free)
>1 Hireling: Caravan Driver (Free)
>Artificer Plate
>Spellweave Clothing
>Potions x 3 (Healing Potions mostly)
>Safehouse
>Gypsy Wagon x 6
>Horse x 12

Rest of the money kept in reserve for emergencies or assisting others.

>Gyuhrpa
>Halden and Lisbet
>Lilith Sulehammon
>Satsuji Uta
>Birch Nightingale

We're a small travelling troupe of entertainers; Lilith, Satsuji and Birch put on shows of song, dance and magic, while Gyuhrpa tells stories and picks up new ones. Halden and Lisbet take care of the caravans and general oddjobs, along with my knightly bodyguards who pose as hired help. I am a simple fortune teller, secretly using the Lore of Heavens to try put those who give me a token offering onto a good path. And in peaceful lands and times, I'm happy to leave it at that.

But when we reach troubled lands, I get a little more involved. Using my charisma and paladin status, I'll seek audience with kings if they need advice on their realm, with my broad knowledge of governing, battle tactics and powerful divinations I should be an invaluable aid, enough to solve their problems and move on to the next land.

And if the problems can't be solved with just some good advice, my knights and I will don our arms and armor and take the fight to evil directly.

Couldn't the pdf posters at least tell us the name of their CYOA or even give us a short description of it?
I would be more likely to read them if you did it.

made a sequel to my stones and slots one. now there's ten stones but still five slots

Haven't seen this one before, I like the vibe a lot. I think it'd be really great with a character creator option, I'm not really sure how I'm benefiting these companions without know what I can do myself.

>Cop Knight Cobra
>Shinobi Knight IKA
>Digital Knight Beth

IKA and Beth (to a lesser degree) should make achieving Cobra's goals easy; once the police have a strong hold on the city, dealing with the ninjas will be our next priority. Once Chaos is dealt with I'd be happy to give Beth a normal human body and then the D but I think we'd want her digital assistance until peace is assured.

So it's OC?

So how does this work? Do I have to choose 5, one for each slot? Do I just 'pick one' ?

>aquamarine
Gives you wings which you can't use since the curse prevents you from braking laws and no flight security agency in the world will allow you free access to their airspace.

I assume you have to fill all five slots, but you can pick one stone for each slot.

I think the idea is that you pick one stone for each slot, so don't pick aquamarine for both body and curse slot

oh, I thought the curse came as default for all stones
my bad

yes, i made it

one for each slot, i guess i wasn't very clear. you also can't pick the same stone multiple times, since they're unique

>Body: Malachite
>Mind: Agate
>Social: Pyrite
>Companion: Pearl
>Curse: Painite

The Malachite is assuming that there isn't any real drawback to growing myself a new body whenever the old one starts to get worn out; otherwise I'd switch it for Garnet.

Aside from that, its really just a matter of letting ideas flow through Agate, from best selling fiction to profitable inventions to rake in the money and fame, with Pyrite ensuring I don't get screwed out of royalties or patents or the like.

Pearl is just there because why not? And Painite seems not too bad a curse, as I'm not planning being exposed to a whole lot of pain anyway.

The unique part should be added, since it's not even implied anyone. It would also be nice if you could color the body/mind/social/companion/curse, it would make it easier to read.

>one for each slot, i guess i wasn't very clear. you also can't pick the same stone multiple times, since they're unique

Dont underestimate the lack of reading comprehension around here

>The unique part should be added, since it's not even implied anyone

Its literally the first five words of the cyoa

Body: Malachite
Mind: Agate
Social: Chrysocolla
Companion: Pyrite
Curse: Painite

Get a billion dollars. Use it to fund inventions, creative works, etc. Hire someone to invest my money for me, live comfortably off interest. Although Spies, Hackers, etc, expect nothing of me, I'll offer help for help in return, hoping that we can be mutual buddies.

Invest in a comfortable home with not a whole lot of sharp edges. New body every year may make me immortal. Or at least eternally young. Either way, live the neet dream

it's hideous in my opinion, but here you go

I meant the "body:" etc part only but close enough

Uh, am I crazy, or does each stone only have 4 slot effects?

i checked each one, i'm pretty sure they all have a body, mind, social, companion, and curse slot effect.

>Body slot malachite
Be the little girl+Inmortality rolled in to a single stone
>Mind slot painite
Somehow you made becoming a sadness masochistic appealing
>Social slot agate
With this i can make the world a better place by just talking about the weather
>Companion slot
Who needs to make friends when you can grow your own?
>Curse slot pyrite
Magic taxes hurt but is better than smelling like rotten eggs

Body: Malachite
Mind: Pyrite
Social: Agate
Compainion: Painite
Curse: Pearl

So people rely on me with their inventions, which I'm pretty good at turning into a profit (for myself). I'm also effectively immortal in the body of my design, and I have a demon slave for the next 1000 years

Other than the robot, none of the companions are immortal outside of replacements, so then demon is the next best thing.

>Body: Malachite
Immortality and perfect body, good stuff. How are wings supposed to compete with this? Literally better version of Garnet and Flintstone.
>Mind: Pyrite
Business skills, helped by
>Social: Agate
So now my employees get great ideas when I talk to them and pretend to give them advice. Good stuff indeed.
>Companion: Chrysolla
And by "I talk to them", I mean my clone talks to them and does the work while I sit home.
>Curse: Pearl
I guess my clone might get pissed off about being bothered constantly but I plan to fortify myself into my autismhole.

tl;dr just ignore this.

I'm really sorry to hear they saved themselves for me. Especially Drusa. It must be awful to be a virgin after several millennia.
I like that they aren't oversexed save for the images. Having the girls interact/talk about others is also nice, makes the setting feel more "real". Having Woodsworth comment on the letters / have them scratch out what they wrote is great, even if it would make more sense she just wrote a new letter. Still, it's nice. "Atmospheric" or something.
But I don't think anyone writes like this. They change topics so suddenly.

None of them are interesting but that's as always my fault. Libby is possibly retarded so I definitely don't want to deal with that.
>Wilhelmina
I just want the power. She isn't at all interesting to me. She's rich, and like half the others she's lonely. I'm not letting her tie me to my bed.

>The ring

Right, I'm definitely using the Pool of Silver Ichor for things my future "bride" will not enjoy.

Is the options of the Mirrors/Beastly/Batfolk just loredumps or do I pick one and that's how the vampires in the setting look? Because it is an odd thing to suddenly include.
Since Batfolk are apparently sluts and they look freaky first rule of law is exterminating them. For that matter take out the Beastly too. Or exiling them, since the setting take the ugly = strong trope.
Second rule is having Mirrors wear proper, non-slutty clothes.
If it IS an option I'm supposed to make, I pick
>Be a Mirror

>White palace
Going to just make a fun little vampire haven.

>Bloodfruit
So the first time will be difficult but my "bride" has money and I have mindcontrol. It won't be hard to either buy blood or simply go to some third world country or China/India and adopt a few homeless people/orphans.
Also having Bloodsprings is too metal for me

>Climate
This brings up a point I'm confused with. The cyoa says "my kingdom is the point between worlds, bigger kingdom = more space for vampires to travel between worlds" or something. Is my castle in the real world and the rest in an alternate dimension? Is my castle in both worlds? Or does it simply mean I pick a location, this is where the portal to the vampire land is. A larger kingdom = larger portal?
>Days
Neat.
>Rich
Easier to have peace when you have loadsamone

I am not okay with Caratacus Birch hinting at infidelity. The other Batfolk can live in exile but he's being executed.

Yep not picking Werewolves because apparently she wants me to cheat on my "bride".
Can you not ruin races by making them/their representative promiscuous and cheaters? Can you stop trying to force infidelity and polygyny? Now I want to go on a crusade to exterminate everything and every race. Cheating is not okay.

Not picking the Fae because you don't mess with them.
Not picking Goblins because, frankly, they're ugly and not useful.
I want to pick the Hunters because my goal is peaceful coexisting, but I don't want to spend any time with their representative. Plus, she doesn't actually make it easier to reach my goal: She's destroyed a monastery and nine villages.
Coexisting is impossible if I harbor an insane criminal
>Hunters
Hand her over to the Humans to punish her as they wish, then ask for a new representative

Having shapeshifters in my kingdom could be fun but I'm not planning to take over the human world. If they prefer politics maybe we can work something out
>Reptilians
Plus, Shy sounds sweet. Hiding as a vampire and all.
Also we're gonna clean up that misunderstanding proper
My order is she needs to develop a personality and live her own life

I don't care for the rest, so give me whichever two factions
If I get the Goo "she" will have to discover love on her own. Seriously author what is up with you and cheating? Why must you ruin so many options with it?

Body: The Pearl
Mind: The Agate
Social: The Garnet
Companion: The Aquamarine
Curse: The Pyrite

The Pearl is a good deal, allowing me to 'reset' my body. I don't trust myself in keeping with a workout regime. The Agate lets me create all kinds of new investions, while Garnet will let me lead people. Aquamarine will allow me to gather a number of lawyers to help me in my inevitable rise to the top, while the Curse of Pyrite is just magical taxes.

Can any of you big tiddied anime teenage girls post SDA's guide to making a nice layout?

Also what are the best pieces of software to create cyoa? more specifically the layout and grid or whatevs