games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>7th Ed 40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Roster Builder for you retards
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#!/rosterCreator

kek

Fuck I spit Red Bull over my monitor you fucking fuck.

1st for go fuck yourself fucker.

>this is the average shillary supporter
My sides entered the warp too long ago

Sweet, I got my own meme thread.

Thanks user.

The trap from miniwargaming was a qt, can we go back to that thread.

do you guys remember when /b/ used to be littered with 40k threads, so Veeky Forums was created for 40k. now its like we have gone full circle, Veeky Forums is turning back into what spawned it

Just like 8th edition is turning 40k back into 2nd edition.

Truly pottery.

shit thread
Remove this you fucking nigger

Stick all that pottery up your ass cheetahfag

We know.

And /b/ has become a slaaneshi hellhole

We need Squats back.

Fuck off.
seconded.

Remove yourself faggot

kill yourself you worthless faggot

Does your girlfriend play? If so, what army? Does your girlfriend paint? If so, is she good at it? Does your girlfriend approve of your hobby, or is it something she puts up with? If not, what does she do instead? What do you compromise on?

Wow I got called the cheetahfag. That's a first.

And all for making an actual 40k relevant comment.

Daily reminder that Orks are WAAC tryhard faggots.

Treat them like you treated Tau in 7th.

>when the Veeky Forums 40k playerbase is just as simulations predicted.

Top fucking lel

fuck off with this chick shit faggits. Nobody here gets laid, nobody here has any contact with females other than mothers and sisters. fuck off with this shit. the last 4 days have been full of /b/ tier bullshit

Yes
Daemons
Yes
Yes
Yes
Nothing

I bet you a $25 GW online store gift card they make a comeback before the end of 2018.

>/r/warhammer
>hillary clinton
>1d4chan
>dark angels
>grindr
TOP FUCKING KEK

So you admit you are a virgin beta faggot
Now fuck off faggot

Nice try taufag.

/b/ was never good.

I get laid by dudes so you're only half right.

I could see Demiurge for Tau, to diversify.

yep. just like you

in case you haven't noticed, cheetahfag spams the "pottery" shit
no
no
yes
nothing
What an interesting questionnaire, excellent work user. I can tell you clearly put your full mental capacity into putting this post out there.
Well done.

>your girlfriend

>t. butt blasted taufag

She paints orks and we just decided that we're going to learn to play 8th together. So yeah, fully approved.

No, see my earlier reply
Keep dreaming, faggot

You missed one.

>genestealer cult lore gay

>online store gift card
>i have to pay 100% customs tax on shit i buy from overseas
>plus expensive shipping

FML

Some of us get laid pretty regularly user. 40k as a hobby is actually full of married people with kids.

The tabs on this keep getting more elaborate every time
I preferred the first one with just the "Dark Angels gay fanfic" stuff

Hello hater of fun. How about contributing 40k shit to the 40k general instead of whining like a complete cum-gargling faggot.

She does, she plays Necrons. Started in 7th. She's a graduated art student so she spends a lot of time doing her models. Pic related. Ignore the IG stuff, it's mine.

>40k as a hobby is actually full of married people with kids...
that don't post here

Exactly.

Although I expect to see a Kroot dex first.

>art student
>can't even apply wash

>tfw we will never get rules for the Greater Knarlocs again
I want to run my fucking Carnosaur counts-as. Maybe strap a gun to it and run it as a Broadside or Riptide..

nobody wants to read about your fat obnoxious "girlfirends" that only play because you force them to-- meaning you tell them exactly what to do verbatim while all they do is roll dice

Except they do.

I bet some of them do. Veeky Forums is not the sekret clubhouse you think it is.

It was a shame the FW Kroot didn't sell well enough to stay in production. If Kroot were more supported in 7e, I bet they would have sold better.

It's the last goal I have left. I have lots of money, I save lives at my job, I have friends, I've traveled. All the things I want to do I've done, except have a gf. It's hard for me since I'm shy and scared of girls but hearing stories of how other people did it will help me I think.

I know user, I know. We can all make it though, we just have to try.

I can recall seeing multiple people like that posting over the past week
Not everyone here is a beta cuck faggot like yourself, lad

kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Seconded

>I could see Demiurge for Tau, to diversify.
"Pro-auxiliary" just means "anti-blueberry" :^)
Memeposting aside, given how Tau have ways to reduce the penalty for shooting after advancing, does this make Mont'Ka and Farsight useless? What about his supplement?

>I have lots of money, I save lives at my job, I have friends, I've traveled.
If you're not completely hideous looking then you'll definitely find a girl being this well-rounded a person. Chin up bruh.

I am married but no kids yet. Most of the people I know who play at my LGS are working adults who are at least in relationships.

How can you be afraid of girls you spineless homo
Either you're an ugly piece of shit or you need to man the fuck up you triplenigger

>samefag

>Not everyone here is a beta cuck faggot like yourself, lad

right, the guys talking about fat whores they think are their girlfriends in a thread about warhammer 40k are not cucks. got it. meanwhile old fags like me who want this newfag summer shit to die are cucks. splendid

....huh?

I don't get the image. Are they wishing she had a feminine dick?

True. They still need some tweaks in 8th honestly. I present the Krootox.

>Has a Rapid Fire gun
>Has ability that makes them advance 6" always
>Can't advance and shoot your gun
>Has S6, 2 damage and WS3+ to beat the snot out of TEQ
>Has AP0 and 2 attacks each
>Every wound saved
>Has T5 and 3W to absorb incoming fire
>Has 6+ save
>Dies as easily as a hound

34 points for this privilege.

Gue'vesa when?

>user asks 40k related question
>some answer
>lonely faggot spergs out because girls don't like him
Really gets the neurons firing

Yeah, the Krootox is not in a good place right now. At least the Kroot are halfway decent as a screening unit now, and the Hounds can actually be a threat to light infantry that they can chase around.

Well you are a cuck so you got that right at least.

It's some obnoxious faggot who newfags thought is HAHA LE FUNI XDED
this thread is fucking horseshit

>oldfag
Fuck it's like you don't even remember this place is like pissing in an ocean of piss. Post 40k or Veeky Forums relevant memes and have some fun. Dig the fucking sand out of your vagina.

Kys faggot you don't have gf

Graduates from kindergarten
>didn't even learn to thin her paints

No child left behind for the winningest of all trickle down economic theories.

i have a wife and kid though user. when i paint i always paint with my daughter

>Really gets the neurons firing
quit copy pasta-ing shit summer fag

yea, i'm a cuck just like everybody else on Veeky Forums, including you..wait, I thought cucks were the ones who waste their time being beta orbiters discussing their "girlfriends" on chinese cartoon image boards, while their "girlfriends" are out sucking off jamal... oh well, things are confusing these days with 8th edition and all

Yes, it is a complete stranger that sits 3 feet away form me at this very moment
Be careful not to tire yourself out by putting so much effort into posting such quality content

The hot-blooded wouldn't recruit Gue'vesa. He wrote the damn book on how to fuck human shit up

I'd actually say hounds are the best because 48 gets you a full squad of 12. But jesus man, the amount you need for them to last more than a turn on the board, you need a carry case just for them! And any decent player is going to wreck them in shooting before they have a chance to do their jobs.

Krootox needs the gun to be Assault 2 and gain an extra attack at least. Some AP or an ability to survive would be good too.

>not wanting a girlfriend(male)

Pic+timestamp faggot

Does the baneblade and its variants suffer the -1 to hit for moving to its many heavy weapons? The rules on their data sheets dont seem to say so

>not a hint of pasta in the entire post
>quit copy pastaing u summer fag
Oh man, really primes the pistachios

Do you let your girlfriend win? Or is she better than you? Did she game before she met you, or did you introduce her to games? Did you meet through gaming?

rugby and judo keep me fit and my college had a good nutritionist program I liked (but didn't major in). It's just mental. I got the autism pretty bad.

Sweaty palms and mind goes blank. I know, I'm a huge faggot.
But the age old advice of practice seems to be working, I'm a lot better than I used to be a few years ago. I managed to snuggle during a movie and hold hands during the whole car ride to drop her off home one time and I didn't throw up or anything.

Anyway, I'm off topic so back to girlfriends within the context of the hobby.

Round 2 of the meme, you do want?

Bless you mate. Good stuff.

>Tfw I'm the only one talking warhams
Feels fucking weird, man.
I think they do get the -1

Liar detected

Since nobody responded to it in the last thread:

So, Veeky Forums, does this army sound good for a starting army? I've compared it against the armies in the Dark Imperium box, and I think it'd do pretty well against either of them.

>Spearhead Detachment (Adeptus Mechanicus): +1 Command Points
>HQ: Tech Priest Dominus w/ Macrostubber and Eradication Beam: 7 Power Level
>Elites: Cybernetica Datasmith: 3 Power Level
>Troops: 10 Skitarii Rangers w/ Omnispex, 2 Transuranic Arquebuses, 1 Arc Rifle, 1 Alpha w/ Arc Maul and Arc Pistol: 8 Power Level
>Troops: 10 Skitarii Vanguard w/ Omnispex, 2 Plasma Calivers, 1 Arc Rifle, 1 Alpha w/ Arc Maul and Power Sword: 8 Power Level
>Heavy Support: Onager Dunecrawler w/ Neutron Laser, 2 Cognis Heavy Stubbers, Broad-Spectrum Data-Tether: 6 Power Level
>Heavy Support: Onager Dunecrawler w/ Neutron Laser, 2 Cognis Heavy Stubbers, Broad-Spectrum Data-Tether: 6 Power Level
>Heavy Support: 2 Castelan Robots w/ 3 Heavy Phosphor Blasters: 12 Power Level
>Total Power Level: 50

It should be relatively inexpensive to buy, too, since it's just two Start Collecting boxes and a Castellan Robots box.

unless it specifically says they do ignore the penalty, then they don't ignore the penalty

Yes they do. Weird I know, but they can also shoot while in combat.

Unless there's something missed by the leakers it sadly looks that way so far.

>was hoping Russ sponsons would finally be fireable into melee

If it's not explicitly written they ignore the rule, they get -1 on all heavy weapons if they moved.

I don't think I'm going to post a pic of her on a Tibetan fig factory forum

>Tibetan fig factory forum
Is there like a fucking random generator that churns these out somewhere

LIARLIARLIARLIARLIAR
KYS

I am not the guy who posted about gf, different user.

The thread can still be saved!

I'm hyped for 8th, 7th was pretty much dead here due to all the cancerous waacfaggotry. Indexes are a nice stopgap, though hopefully the Codex release cycle is ramped up to compensate for all the cut content.

Nobody answered because your formatting is shit (seriously, it's horrible to read), and you're using power levels (which means casual games, which means no optimization is really needed, just play what you think will be fun).

>Finds 8E confusing
I suspected you were just funposting but I guess this confirms it.
Though you are still a cuck.

>It should be relatively inexpensive to buy, too, since it's just two Start Collecting boxes and a Castellan Robots box.
Is that why it lacks Kataphron Destroyers? Say, now that all units only suffer a -1 against flyers, Icarus arrays are less important nowadays, right? They don't have Interceptor.

They really should be able to, it's stupid a Russ pretty much able to do fuck all just because a grot kicked its treds.

sorry i made you butt hurt about your fat "girlfriend" user. still friends?

Then fuck off, faggot

Looks good man, I monotype my skitarii squads though, and people have been saying the Arc rifles are bad now.

Neutron Onagers are going to attract heat, but if your robots look menacing enough they'll have to deal with them first whilst the neutron beamers blow holes in things.