More like JUST Beleren

More like JUST Beleren

>When you nutted but she keeps on sucking

Is Jace kill?

Yes. The League is now traveling to the Golden City in Ixalan to find the secret treasure to bring Jace and Eslpeth back to life. And they have to do it within one year as that is when Bolas will invade Ravnica. Chandra has gone to Dominaria to train with a fabled legendary wizard that fought in the Brothers War so that she can master both red and blue mana.

What about worst girl?

Wait, why is Bolas invading Ravnica?

Actually it seems like jace lost his memory again and may or may not have gone feral. Also legendary planeswalkers I guess.

>Dominaria to train with a fabled legendary wizard that fought in the Brothers War so that she can master both red and blue mana
just make it Jaya and I'm in

To find his long-lost son, Niv-Mizzet.

>member of the GW
>defeated
Why is this allowed?

>That highly specific interaction
We YGO now

Unclear, but I'd bet she survives. The only other monogreen walkers are Garruk (not monogreen anymore) and Freyalise (actually ded), so unless Wizards is going to try to make another monogreen walker with enough fluff to make everybody give a shit, Nissa ain't going anywhere. To be sure though, she's definitely getting fucked up and may have to try to recruit Garruk to hunt the most dangerous game

Pretty sure the Brother's War happened a good 2900 years before she was born.

>land destruction in monogreen

It's happened before with ICE STORM. This one is very specifically limited to Forest type lands though.

A little, but green has had land destruction as far back as Unlimited (Ice Storm) and "noncreature permanent" destruction forever (Bramblecrush, Woodfall Primus, etc)

"Counter target blue spell" makes it good enough to play on its own.

>t.buttblasted Timmy

I meant scrub out the Blue/Red Bros War Veteran nonsense and have her find the Task Mage. Super Oldwalkers post-Mending shouldn't be alive anyways

Ice Storm
Feast of Worms
Mwonvuli Acid-Moss
Desecration Plague
Creeping Mold

That would also include Jaya then, because she's nearly 2000 years old or so.

An answer to Mind Sculptor only 7 years late

The Bolas-color-hate cards are all using their own tricks against them or sabotaging what they're good at.

Shit there'd better not be a Lilian's version. Jund would get assfucked even harder.

The liliana version is actually the best out of the lot.

B
Sorcery
Destroy target black creature or black planeswalker. If it was Liliana planeswalker, its controller loses 3 life.

>mfw

^salty owner of a foil layset of Liliana's, ur tears are delicious

kek

>wanting your deck to curl
Although I did pick up a set of textless Bolts back when they were like $10 a pop and now they're like $40 a pop

>red one deals 5 damage
>black destroys
how is that ok?

It will show up in the control mirror more than anywhere else famalam

FUCK HOUR OF DEVASTATION, LET'S TALK ABOUT FUCKING PIRATES AND DINOSAURS

good on ya! No sarcasm.

Im just jealous Im poor and cant afford Lilies, oh well

What is Pyroblast?

a near must-have in my circle of friends as i run mono red dragons

Because they're colour specific.

Because red deals damage and black destroys.

I would have preferred the black one forcing to sacrifice, but that's life.

Carl you're an idiot, play a record.

But why would i do that when i can't even enjoy the art? I didn't come here for indie pixels: the gathering.

because Chandra wins

That's not being poor, that's having common sense

i know, but red also costs less usually, here red is a direct downgrade.

Red is instant, black is sorcery

he is talking about the "if it was a Jace planeswalker spell" part, idiot.

For the Blind:

>Burning Sun Avatar
>3RRR
>Elemental Avatar
>When Burning Sun Avatar ETBs, it deals 3 damage to target opponent and 3 damage to up to one target creature
>"???????????? the spark of ???????????" — Chandra, Lightning Weilder
>6/6

Black always has better spot removal. That's just how things work in Magic. The best one-mana removal in red right now is Lightning Axe. The best one-mana removal in black is fucking Fatal Push.

Besides, it's still Lightning Axe with two upsides, man. That's pretty acceptable.

>Chandra, Lightning Wielder

She finally figured out something that isn't Fire.

Bolas having a positive influence once again. All they needed was some negative reinforcement.

>Painter's Servant, naming red
>stuffy doll
>4 of these

Also is no one gonna mention the Red one is an Instant and the Black one is a sorcery?

That looks like an I at the end of the name.
Might not be Chandra

Look, all I'm sayin' is, they don't print many of those any more, do they?

>Chandra, Lightning Weilder
I thought we were done with the Gatewatch, but here we go again. Oh well, at least I get my fucking dinosaurs finally. The only good thing they've done since starting this shit show

>I could eat a land at night.

What is Acidic Slime?

It's flavor text, who cares?

We had Allosaurus Rider and Old Fogey.

Ehh...bit like a jellyfish, innit? Plus that's what I'm sayin'...hasn't been knockin' about in Standard since M13.

>Chandra, Lightning Weilder
Probably not Chandra. They don't refer to Planeswalkers with their titles in flavour text anymore.

>Chandra

Clearly says something else m8.

I read something like Chalani or something. There's definitely and "i" at the end of the name.

And I'm pointing out that he's a retard, and that targeting a specific type of planeswalker is no different than targeting a different color. Which the game has always had.

I will find a way to make a competent 5 color dinosaur commander, so help me.

FUCK YEAH DINOSAURS

lmao magic age slowing water

Have you not seen the naya legendary dinosaur yet? Looks to me like blue and black have no dinosaurs in them.

>mfw legendary T-Rex commander.

I need some cost reduction stuff and ramp asap.

Fuck maybe it does say Dinosaur
How does this fit into the flavor of Egypt, though?

It...doesn't?
It fits into Aztec Dinosaurs and Pirates World.

This is the set after Hour of Destruction, on Ixalan instead of Amonkhet

But I want an avatar in all colors ;-;

>How does this fit into the flavor of Egypt, though?

It doesn't, good job these aren't spoilers for the shitty hour of cuckening set.

Why though? There's no dinosaurs in black or blue at all.

>no dinosaurs in black or blue at all.
yet.

Oh thank god that makes more sense

Eyy, esperame gringo
So you be sayin we was dinosaurs, ese?

We've seen the whole rare sheet for ixalan, there's not a single rare or mythic dinosaur in black or blue.

Naya is the wedge of dinosaurs, grixis is for pirates and the merfolk and vampires just go wherever the fuck they feel like it.

You're right and by the sounds of it, it's not even her. I was just getting salty that we were going to have to deal with them again this soon I understand Jace is in it, which is fine since it's only one of them. If it's one of those cunts per set, and they never get back together, I'll be happy Also, he's a lizard but Imperiosaur is nice looking I've got an old Pygmy Allosaurus and Allosaurus Rider, but my Old Fogey disappeared somewhere :^(

For the less blind:

"Tilonaffi's .... ... carry the spark of ... (looks like "igh" or "lgh" but that makes fuck all sense unless there's a sun called Igh or Lgh) unlimited(?) destruction(?) in all ... Ighta(?) bodies" - Chatalan, lighting wielder

Most of it is just fill in the blanks but some of that seems to refer to places or beings/people of the plane.

Just Gatherer for saur. There's Fungusaur, Dromosaur, and a bunch of others.

Jace is either LARPing as Tarzan or a pirate. The former seems more story appropriate, the latter seems more character appropriate.

Merfolk are in Blue-Green, Vampires are in Black-White.

Don't forget stuff like shivan raptor, deathmist raptor and imperiosaur are likely to get errata'd to being dinosaurs too.

I imagine there will be plenty of uncommon and common dinosaurs of various costs in addition to these.

I too like Imperiosaur, but this nigga is where it's at.

Not even close. WotC realized that players disliked the Gatewatch but assumed it was merely because there were too many cards of them in Standard at the same time. So they're rolling back on that; the main five won't necessarily have at least one Standard legal card at every single time, and not every story will involve all five original members. They're still the main characters of the story, however, and every set from now on will still be about at least one Gatewatch member doing stuff.

Wait does this mean Ajani's defeated too?
Wait did he even bother to show up on Amonkhet.

Ajani wasn't on Amonkhet, he asked the Gatewatch to meet him on Dominaria but they ditched him to be big damn heroes.

Ajani
Smartest member of the gatewatch.
Oh wait no, Ajani is gonna get all bummed out because he wasn't there to sage them.

Ajani has been set up to be the wise mentor type. He shows up in Ixalan at some point though, probably to pull back the Gatewatch members. Right now my guess is they get somehow scattered across the multiverse after Bolas crushes them ("Jace, Something Castaway") and Ajani is gonna try and bring them back together, perhaps with a small "I told you so"

I'm interested in seeing the explanation for green merfolk and white vampires. That's some weird ass shit. I feel merfolk fits as a UG tribe but I don't know how the heck you flavor mono green merfolk.

Why thank you kind anons, I'll add them and any of the new ones as well to my Jurassic Park. Sorry

Aquatic dinosaur men.

Vampires appear to be some kind of Catholic Church stand-in on Ixalan. Which makes sense. Catholics drink blood every week.

Press S to spit on gravewatch

>Old man wise Ajani
>being dumb enough to fight Bolas
>being dumb enough to not prep time the everloving shit out of round 2 with Bolas

Ajani was smart and went off to probably figure out how to get Elspeth out of the underworld and go do some research on the mending (because it's the only event in magic that actually made Bolas weak/beatable).

He'll turn up on Ixalan to snap Jace out of whatever he's doing, drag him to Dominaria to sort something out and then bugger off to go find the rest of the gatewatch...or better yet he'll go find Karn and ditch the kiddies for a while.

Did many he chimp out and fight him during Alara?

>Gatewatch splits up
>Bolas forcibly takes Chandra under his dragon wing to replace Sarkhan
>Breaks her mind and fixes it until she's loyal to him
>Suddenly Ken Troop is the only one writing Chandra stories

>monogreen
She's simic, senpai.

The flavor text should've just been

>"Who the fuck are you, where is Garruk?" - Nicol Bolas

beast within
mvwoli acid moss
acidic slime
terrastadon
creeping mold
desecration plauge
decimate
feast of worms
Ice storm
reclaiming vines
reap and sow
winters grasp

Abd thats not even 100% of greens ld package.

>T1 Arbor Elf
>T2 Utopia Sprawl Mwonvuli Acid Moss
This play makes me ROCK hard. Blew someone out last Modern event I went to with a T2 Chandra Torch.

I really really wish Magic spoilers would go from "What planeswalkers will be in this set?" to "Will there be a planeswalker in this set?".

That strat is old as dirt user. You would probably like to play ponza.

>hasn't been knockin' about in Standard since M13.
And that's just one of many reasons why standard sucked since then. Going back is a GOOD thing.

I already do ;^)

What if Ajani becomes monogreen?

you savage