Normie Hate thread?

Post your best retarded normie comments and freakouts

it is right though

what a great thing to love most of all about blockchain what an inspiration what a peach yas kween slay

Alert the poltards

OP you are the fucking normie, now stfu

If crypto doesn't care about gender, then why even bring it up

Yeah pajeet will scam yoanyways doesn't care if you're a girl or a trap or a faggot

I'll make a shitty token on ETH.
Call it gendercoin.

Make it 75% male coins, 15% female coins and 10% trans coins.

We'll have smart contracts where 51% of votes can change a wallets gender from male to female to trans.

We'll tie the wallets to peoples social profiles and mock them on gender identity.

Fuck, why does this seem like a good idea?

wow you mean in capitalism the only thing that matters is the capital, not your identity wow that's unreal, nobody would actually be oppressed if only the entire world was capitalis OH MY GOD

Maybe because you're a retard?

why are women so fucking stupid?

Actually a good idea, make it happen. The triggering alone would be worth it.

you were all normies once

this one is becoming a classic

This roastie actually gets it

is this real

>Just bought 85 "shares"

kill yourself and go back to your containment board retard

It is real I just looked them up holy shit

wtf i love being a number now

if you got media coverage by feminists it would.
youd have to make it an social exercise in gender discrimination

Why do people trade using BTC instead of ETH or LTC if the transaction fees are so high?

Cause most people have no idea what they're doing, do absolutely no research about anything, and just go with the flow: no thinking.

They’re retarded

Tv told them to buy bitcoinz si they can be kangz like they were.

They think the fees are the same no matter what coin

Holy shit, he paid $100 to buy $68 worth of 'shares' of XRP at its peak. Fucking magnificent.

I mean that's not even normie, that's a retard.

this

Turn that into a png before it degrades from being used on here over a million times.

I can't contain myself

don't fuck with me user i know you were over by that korean bbq place in los angeles.

Buying directly usd to xrp is costly just like buying btc thru coinbase and transferring to ur xrp wallet, ive been buying btc thru gdax, no transfer fee, transfer that btc to my ripple wallet and within that wallet i convert btc to xrp at a very low transfer rate, this method is cheaper than usd to xrp and to my knowledge you’re unable to exchange ltc or other cryptos for xrp.

Because how the fuck else is a valueless quim going to attention whore?

This looks like such a comfy store. Looks like a computer repair shop