Order of the Stick 1076 Just Drop It

On one hand I'm a little bit disappointed that's all Andi's probably going to get to her.

On the other hand, glad to finally get moving from here. About fucking time.

Alright, now we can jump to Haley and the others already on board with a conveniently found sword and we move on.

>implying

Although, I expected a lot more exposition on her parents than we got

Thog.

I'd argue preserving the full line on the second panel: ditching a single "Ma'am" doesn't Thog it up much, but it does derail Roy's character a little, him being Lawful Good and therefore having a healthy respect for whoever's in charge.

This is solving the characters problems by making them more vulnerable to future problems. Which is an element of good storytelling. What's that doing in my OOTS?

Why'd they drop the giant axe?

Thog think polite titles not important.

Ten bucks says the giantess survived and joins in with Xykon or Sabine or something.

>Why'd they drop the giant axe?
Probably trying to maximize lost weight, I bet that thing weighed a ton from how Elan struggled with it.

>Unconscious frost giant.
>Surviving a minimum of 10d6 fall damage.
You're right, sounds like the kind of BS he'd pull.

>Why'd they drop the giant axe?
They needed to dump as much weight as they can in order to make it over the ridge.

>Surviving a minimum of 10d6 fall damage
Remember, there's plenty of snow. It could be made kinda-sorta remotely just-plausible-enough.

Nah no way, she's got the double Xs.

That's the male frost giant warrior, the one that Roy killed with the sword the old fashioned way, not the one he shoved off the deck.

Good to see the plot is moving forward again. I wonder how they're going to get his sword back, though.

rich barfalonie cant save this sinking ship.
>we wuz fighter bowin down to whoever cucks him
>strong independent womyn
>niggerback everywhere
>hamfisted lesbi shit
>dmnpcs are front and center to the plot now
>le random whyte guy xD reddit humor circlejerk bard literally too stupid to stop being stupid
>edgy ass manlet
>transgender elf
>elves in general
meanwhile they aren't talking about the characters that actually make this comic not suck so hard - team xykon

Not even baiting you fucking piece of shit.

This comic is unironically trash and its a goddamn shame. I remember when it was about d&d jokes and shit.

But then again you're just a Veeky Forums™ troll so your opinion is shit.

>inb4 "le reddit spacing" ghost yourself you fucking retard

But you are reddit tho

>anything i dont like is reddit!!
But you are delusional tho

gee shit threads like this sure justify the need to remove quests off this board

You are reddit tho.

>maybe if i keep saying it it'll become true
>maybe ill finally have someone i can jerk off instead of sucking my own cock every night
gys

>Having two shitty threads is just as bad as having one!

>im a terrible roleplayer so nobody else should be allowed to have fun
why are you on this board?

Why does this fucker update so slowly.

>*holds up spork* and Waifu quest #3872 are totally quality roleplaying, guys!

>i can't come up with a good answer so I'm going to shitpost instead about threads im too socially autistic to join

>I can't defend my own point so I'm going to call the other person autistic! That'll show 'em!

>i can't come up with an original reply so I'm just going to do what they did! xD

>Shitposting about threads only autistic people joined

>being autistic about threads only shitposters joined

>I'm going to make a shitty greentext whining about their shitty greentext!

Welp, this thread suddenly went down to the shitter.

All thanks to the trolls and the antiquestfags. Why must you still take the bait so easily?

Ah, who cares, the comic's terrible anyway.

>I'm going to make a shitty grentext whining about their shitty greentext whining about their shitty greentext!

>Just Drop It
It's tempting, Burlew, but at this point i'm too invested just to walk away without finding out how your byzantinely meandering story ends.

LOOK MOM LOOK AT THE BIG WORDS I FOUND ON THE DICK (xD!!) SHINARY!

:thinking:

@53839493 [You]

shitting autism about joining poster threads

You've got to go back.

poster joining autistic shitting
no

>poster joining autistic shitting
>purifying the shitposts to their simplest form
Is this pro or anti thog?

You are one bringing reddit first. You should go back there.

>replying to a shitposting/bait thread
>necrobumping a shitposting/bait thread
You should go kill yourself.

I haven't read this comic in months and they have barely progressed in the story.

Same, I hate the stupid blimp crew too, why are they eating up so much panel time. At least it was sort of moving even with the sporadic updates until they got on the (air) boat.

I hate how he has to constantly make dumb excuses about why they can't teleport. It still annoys me that V banned fucking conjuration.

i just wanna get to kraagor's gate already

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD
sorry, missed the thread about the previous comic, had to get it our of my system
They should have kept the axe. Roy doesn't have his sword right now so it could come in handy for a few encounters, plus they could sell it for a nice bit of coin. It's probably +2 at least.