Will Verge hit 1200 Satoshi?

Look at it go!

Other urls found in this thread:

3commas.io/?c=tc4946
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a reason behind the constant gains?
I'm scared it'll fall as hard as it went up. (yes, I'm a beginner)
Technically it's probably the best anonimity coin right? (not sure about XMR)

quit shilling absolute shit

Please explain.

>sold at 1100 in anticipation for the Bitcorn dip
Oh well. Verge and all the other shitcoins will go down soon enough.

Don't listen to anyone, just enjoy the ride!

Look at the volume it's about to make another run.

But I'm actually interested. I want to hear why Verge is so bad. To this day I've only seen people talk shit about it but no concrete points about why it's bad.

It's not, a solid coin on solid tech. Success breeds jealousy that's all.

IT JUST HIT 1200!!!!!!!!!!! MOONING

So is it the fact that it won't go higher than this? Even if it goes up to 15, there's still a nice ride to take. But honestly I don't get why it wouldn't go higher, it doesn't deserve to be so far from the XMR price.

Yeah my thoughts exactly. But I'm still opened to discussion, nothing is perfect so it's healthy hearing both sides.

In b4
>omg sell before it’s $0

Life is good

this i can't believe will ever happen

Fuck my life. I missed moon gains, but during yesterday's crash I bought some Verge, and then biz explained why it was shit doge dark and I decided to sell it into XLM instead.

Missed 40% gains. Fuck my life.

All shitcoins moon eventually. Even rdd is coming back up. Stop the fud and embrace the times and enjoy the gains. Merry Christmas to all.

this.

Maybe don't believe everything you read on a Nepalese chicken liver prediction site

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU??
DONT YOU WANT GAINS??

Here newfriend, I'll hold your hand.
1)Go all in
2)No stop loss
3)Dont forget to hOdL 4 ever
welcome to crypto friend :) John Mcafeces is really smart and knows undervalued projects with solid fundamentals!!

Am I to late?

Dave what made you decide to go all in on XVG though

No. Just bought 1000 XVG and already up 20 dollars in 5 minutes

>not getting in early

Ahh this is why. Didn't know people new to this market didn't understand what a market cap was.

I bought high months ago and is still >14x

FUCK i have not hit a single moon. Dude I want this so bad. So fucking bad. What's the next coin to do this?

It's 1320 you mongs

>tfw bought 1000 ripple at 1.18 and 300 Verge at .10
>mfw

This is going to $1+ in 2018

Fuck it, I'll wait to see if BTC crashes around 9am, then if it does I'll go all in

Goddamn man. Fucking thought I was in good. This was 200 sats in June/July

9 am which time zone?

Several whale groups tried to dump at 940, 990 and 1020 sats respectively 10 hours ago, and while they did get a dip, look at this shit. They can't stop this moon mission, keep being butthurt and in denial, be just like those wageslaving retards that keep calling crypto a stupid bubble ponzi scheme.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yh I could say I got lucky but then again I didn’t cash out so I think I made my own luck really

shitcoins

Keep posting this, maybe you'll feel good and won't wake up all sweaty at night because you missed yet another big moon

lol i sold and waiting for it to come back down to my buy price

Keep posting this shit poorfag. Go cry in the corner for missing it.

Pic related

what app is that

My 'ins' are random. And mooncoin is just a lol hold. But from 900 initial, and not needing the money as I have good work and a comfy life, this is good fun atm. But man, I hope you have a good life once you manage to cash out bro. Honest.

I invested a lot into XLM and only tiny bit into XVG for shit and giggles and now my verge total value is worth more than XLM

Take a little bit of your profits. Buy the dip if it dips. If it doesn't buy more lumens, you've won either way.

Sold 57k at 115sats about a month ago FML

when to sell ?

I'm selling at 15$

John McAfee seriously has not been wrong yet. He's a genius. This WILL get to 15$ even if it sounds stupid at this point.

I bought into burst cus he said. It's already up slightly since he tweeted.

That would give it a market cap higher than bitcoin at 270 billion.

At this point I'm going to ride the rocket till it crashes.
I'm on huge profit already, I'll sell only if it goes down a lot and doesn't recover, I'll be happy either way.

Will it keep mooning today?

Same here, bought a comfy 150k at 0.004

>All shitcoins moon eventually. Even rdd is coming back up. Stop the fud and embrace the times and enjoy the gains. Merry Christmas to all.
When to get out though? For now I'm just holding and for now everything is greening.
Should I even get out at some point in the first place?

Man, i got in at 330 sats, even if it would drop by hakf i'd still got double gains. Not leaving this ship for a long time, i vouched for privacy coins getting big in 2018, ain't pussying out of that statement.

I want to get out now will it keep going up ?

That timeline/progression is completely wrong and it wasn't even called Verge from the start.

What are the signs it will crash? I still don't know how to feel those things.

Verge is going to be at least $0.35 by the end of the year. $1 in 6 months for now. I really don't see why XVG should have a market cap below BTC since it is superior.

This line of thinking will only lead you to disappointment.

VERGE is a pump and dump, and there is only ONE way to avoid being dumped upon after a pump - TRAILING profit. Check out this api, it's made me EXTREME gains with 0 risk 3commas.io/?c=tc4946