Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder and Starfinder)

Ladyknight Edition:
What kind of ladyknight is your favorite? Quiet and demure? Strong and forceful? Looking for courtly love?

PoW errata: dreamscarred.com/path-war-errata/

Link repository; point out problems if found: ghostbin.com/paste/tx5h8
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljwd?Bringing-Out-the-Big-Guns-in-Starfinder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The kind that isn't a lady or a knight at all.

Strong and demure

The kind that teaches war orphans in their offtime.

Some art for Seraphina!

You know, if you were not obsessed with your trashbin romance shit, you would play them as knights instead of foaming your nerd glasses

The kind that isn't in Tuvarkz garbage game

Reposting from previous thread:

> Big guns for you
> paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljwd?Bringing-Out-the-Big-Guns-in-Starfinder

>foaming your nerd glasses
>foaming

What did he mean by this

What are they talking about?

It's a permit for what amounts to a hand grenade to be fair, and a lot of civilizations did have stuff like "nobody but the army can carry spears and greatswords, civilians get a dagger and nothing more".

That kind of shit usually leads to sword-sized knives and eastern martial arts weapons.

Obviously they're debating a timeless, eternally relevant issue

>alex jones screaming intensifies.

Well shit... I wasn't expecting this.

Grossmesser were memes but the idea is reasonable enough
You don't want a thief with UMD reading off a scroll of Fireball or Cloudkill simply because it doesn't make sense as a defensive weapon, it's quite obviously an area-of-effect weapon made for attacking many people as an individual.

SERAPHINA IS CUTE
CUTE

>he thinks there won't be black market supply of scrolls that are more than accessible

>He's creating fantasy chicago.

Dats cute as fuck

No way, my renaissance era magical fantasy land clearly has the best political stance on this timeless issue that has no easy answer. That, or thats what you think I'm thinking, because I made it up! HAHA!

Related note: can a creature perform a Coup De Grace on themselves at any time (on their turn)?

Hm. Good to know, thanks.

The kind who sacrifice their humanity out of loyalty to their lord and believe that the end justifies the means!

Probably? "I kill myself" isn't really something a GM can say "No" to without making it clear that he's trying to take away agency.

So! Who all's excited for the weekend? Any big plans, game-related or otherwise?

>Verily the posterior's superiority over the bosom cannot be gainsaid!

I prefer my fighty gals lightly armored, or unarmored and showing off those hard-earned muscles.
If she can't fight naked or crush my head between her thighs, she's shit tier.

Yes you can also choose to fail the fort save.

Why is Alexander X Derrin still the best ship of Ensoulment

My favorite is the one that doesn't exist, because ladyknights are shit and you're a fucking retard for making the OP Tuvarkz.

By RAW, no. A coup de grace requires a helpless (NOT willing, they actually note this in the description) creature, and helpless creatures are by-definition unable to make a full-round action.

Trying not to lose hope, Fennec.

Also, I may work on a one shot involving some rowdy hobgoblins for friends.

I've seen some good PCs go out that way. One of them actually screamed "I DIE ON MY TERMS" while leaping off a zepplin. He was in no immediate danger.

but thats not Aurelia x Sibyl.

RotJR tomorrow, father's day on Sunday, and my brother's birthday on Monday. It's gonna be a busy weekend! I hope all is well with you, my furry eared friend?

Why the fuck are you buying scroll of pipe bomb and mind control because according to user those are what's illegal. Do you really need a pocket full of pipe bombs to feel safe?

The party gunslinger says "I put the musket muzzle in my mouth and pull the trigger." Tell me what your DMing skills say you should do then.

>He doesn't believe in recreational(tm) nuclear(tm) bombs(tm)

Roll for damage, fagtron

I don't need any reason whatsoever.

He dies.

I'm really curious why you chose this pairing. Please enlighten me, it sounds like it might be cute.

A scroll of fireball is pretty trivial to produce for a wizard, its not like it requires specialized materials.

approximately fifteenish damage. The fifth level gunslinger chuckles and spits out a small puddle of blood before the party cleric taps him on the shoulder. This is their party trick.

Coin toss. Heads he dies, tails he lives as a vegetable.

got Classes, got Dragons 1 to run tonight, then tomorrow SotJR, then on monday is my birfday.

>A helpless character is paralyzed, held, bound, sleeping, unconscious, or otherwise completely at an opponent’s mercy
>or otherwise completely at an opponent’s mercy

I guess it depends on how the GM rules that part of the description, since "being at your own mercy" creates a strange paradox.

I'm pretty sure the tits vs. ass debate was solved really early on when someone said "both".

I mean yes, but the number of wizards who know fireball is fairly low because the amount of the population that is both a wizard and at least level 5 is extremely low.

Literally just based off the fact that I think they would be cute, two cute aasimar girls

Its not rational shipping, its /u/ cute shipping.

...Seriously?

>doing voiceshit
>in the current year

Text based is the only way to go senpai-a-lam

Fusion seals being a thing is really interesting - if someone wants to play a paladin-styled soldier, then picking up a holy fusion seal would probably be a good investment. That sort of enchantment transference hasn't really been talked about before outside of some very specific 3pp stuff.

Wait... one of the SotJR players is an actual daddy? It had better be Captain Slow.

Yes. Did you not do any research into the existing recruiting games? By and large they are text only. I can't believe you actually wandered in here trying to recruit for a voice game.

Wouldnt Aurelia x Illaria be a better /u/ ship for Aurelia since Illaria is a tiefling? Also their personalities and philosophies would have an entertaining contrast, rather than a gentle compliment, although that is actually good in its own way. hm.

Hang in there, user. How rowdy are you thinking for these hobgoblins?

>QUALITY

My mistake. Have fun guys.

Well that was easy.

>ooga booga 1 slaps his waifu's tits
>ooga booga 2 slaps her ass
>ooga booga 3 slaps his waifu's tits AND ass

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

I'm doing quite well, thank you. I actually have plans to go see Man of La Mancha tonight. Here's hoping your brother enjoys himself come Monday!

No, they have a father, you idiot.
Though I think it is Slow.

I think that means attending his own Father's... well, Father's Day. People still have dads, you know.

but then who do we pair Sibyl with

Well, it's a bit early, but here's wishing you a happy birthday, user.

Just put all 3 together

A tief. Aasimar exist to be paired with tiefs.

Not actually true! Lazythrone is voice when we can manage it, and several other games (including DTG's games) are voiced as well.
Have you forgotten your own heritage, /pfg/?

>I actually have plans to go see Man of La Mancha tonight.
I love that show. Hope you have a great night!

>Aurelia was literally designed to pair with a Tief

Its true.

Just quarrelsome mercenaries working for a mysterious malefactor. Really skilled and organized dudes, but very cruel. They'll be moving against one PC's family's estate. Should be interesting.

Debateable. Depends on population size.

I said BY AND LARGE, you moron.
>/pfg/
Fuck off.

Autism detected desu

Fennec, one day I'm going to track you down and snuggle you

Better an autist than a retard like you.

>Masterwork tailor tools
>Masterwork cobbler tools
>grooming kit

>Artistry (shoe-making): 6
>Artistry (Tailoring): 6

>A Pair of Fine Leather Loafers
>A Heavy, Dark Green Hakama
>A Dark Brown Kimono / Undergaments
>Silken Ceremonial Armor

The Princess, obviously.

I wanted to make a worshipper of Ragathiel, but greatswords seem better than bastard swords if my character has no access to size increasing spells/items.

>including DTG's games
They were Text for IC and voice for OOC stuff.

Even in a big population the number of level 5+ wizards in proportion to the population should still be extremely low. The number willing to make and sell scrolls capable of mass destruction illegally even lower.

happy early birthday SEagle

All the aasimars with all the tieflings in GROUP LOVE

> two-handed 12d10 slashing (6d6 bleed on a critical) dimensional slice curve blade and 14d10 bludgeoning and fire (knockdown on a critical) mach III swoop hammer

THOSE NUMBERS

>kimono
>undergarments
Absolutely shit the bed in that one

Do /pgg/'s most cherished waifucrafters have a preference on this? Is there one who always makes tittymonsters or badonkadonks?

>the number willing to make and sell scrolls capable of mass destruction illegally even lower

ok first of all

>implying laws can control wizard
>implying wizards have a sense of right and wrong
>implying your petty guard could stop any wizard that wanted to undermine the state
>attempting to apply real world muh gun politics to a fantasy world where there's people walking around and can kill you by thinking about it.

:thinking:

When will the reviewanons step up for Ensoulment?

It don't matter which you got, so long as what you have is in abundance.

Broodie seems to be unconcerned among the tits vs ass argument

Sappy seems to favor tits

SEagle is happy as long as they're THICC

Any state that has wands for their soldiers and regulates magic will have other sanctioned magic users as part of their law enforcement.

Broodie prefers butts

Cute, shame its wasted in a Tuvark game

>thinking that will stop WIZARDS

>Setting info update for Ensoulment
>Bazrian slavery.

Oh yes, I am entering this magical realm.

>wizards
>submitting to the tyranny of the state

Your setting is unrealistic.

I had an NPC use her revolver on herself when a Tsochari tried to infiltrate her body.

Not one PC was surprised, and as much as they hated her, not one disagreed with her choice.

Probably the last week, after JTTW closes and the hype for Ensoulment peaks with the approaching deadline and loss of other games to discuss.

I'm kind of annoyed that the only option is "enchant guns". I'd like tech customization and the like as alternatives too, you know?

Man, wish we'd gotten this update a little bit earlier. There's a lot of stuff to work with in the post.

Based on what was said during the Drift interview, those are going to be present as well. I don't know how well that's going to hold true, though.