Best coin

mooning

Other urls found in this thread:

3commas.io/?c=tc4946
themerkle.com/5-exciting-monero-developments-to-look-forward-to-in-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao wut

$1000 in 2018

I'm growing continuously concerned about Binance's wallet being offline. I don't necessarily want to pull it out yet because I'm looking for one last good flip but I'm going to... and they don't seem to want that to happen.

Freewallet converts monero

convert to eth, send to bittrex, buy again...

I took all my xmr from binance away. it has been in maintenance for too long

Yeah I might do that. It'd save me some money actually since I have Monero on both exchanges and it'd be .08 total to withdraw both anyway.

My only concern is Monero spiking while I'm moving the ETH/LTC.

there is only ONE way to avoid being dumped upon after a pump - TRAILING profit. Check out this api, it's made me EXTREME gains with 0 risk 3commas.io/?c=tc4946

$312 dip incoming.

I did that yesterday. It took 4 hours to get my eth from Binance to Bittrex, even though the transaction was confirmed within minutes on the binance end. In between that time the xmr value went up from 0.49 to 0.515 eth. A bit annoying, but it feels much better having all of the xmr safely in my wallet.

Had the issue you mentioned with xmr. Happened once but then I put the money somewhere where i can have fast gains (it was omg for me) and put back to xmr

When will monero be 100% anonymous?

not mooning but I agree it's the best coin

WTF does this chart even mean man?

monero best coin

It is. Kovri will hide ip addresses however which will be implemented in q1 2018.

I have a folder full of monero pics lol

In what cases would this actually be useful. Other than maybe an ISP blocking all Monero broadcasting.

Will it go back to 0.016 sats?

>Bought at$2000 worth at $310 earlier today
>It's now at $380

We're literally printing money with this shit. I now have 40 Monero and I am not fucking selling.

themerkle.com/5-exciting-monero-developments-to-look-forward-to-in-2018/

I bought 5 more XMR today and plan on holding the shit out of it.

Just bought a whole Bitcoin's worth today.

Feels very nice.

>tfw I only have like £50 in this coin

is this fake? seems like someone who wants to steal my money

This is recovering faster than I thought.

monero train is leaving now. all aboard!

Monero snakey WAKE:... No wait monero doesn't need memes to grow.

Sitting comfy knowing that my coin is backed by global crime syndicates and next gen privacy tech.

>my coin is backed by global crime syndicates and next gen privacy tech
feels fucking comfy to be honest

but user how will they make deals with it if one minute a single monero could buy a kilo of coke and the next minute noe monero could by 10kgs???

Same, until a couple days ago i cashed out and put the £65 into Burst, already doubled it.
When it 10x Im gonna cash it out and put it in this bad boi

Simply charge the cokeheads 10x as much for a gram. If they need it NOW, which is always the case, then they will pay.

Post the one where monero is the moon/planet

Don't be naive, it's for doing illegal shit. That's the purpose of monero.

Bois how do I buy Monero with PLN and not get rekt by unfavorable rates? The only polish exchange that offers Monero sells one at 514 USD lol

illegal shit=tangible value

How exactly is this a moon??? It's looking favorable to increase but I'm not seeing any moon.

You guys keep using this word... I do not think it means what you think it means.

800 EOY easily

can i mine this shit with gpus

i want to mine coins, not buy them

it's Veeky Forums, words have literally no meaning and nobody knows what they are saying or doing