I want out of the rat race and I'm bringing as many people as I can with me

tl;dr I'm an oldfag who needs some advice from the Internet's 41st Weaponized Autism Battalion

Hey, Veeky Forums. It's been a really long time, so the culture of the internet has changed quite a bit.
Last time I used Veeky Forums, we did raids on MySpace and treated ponies like the scum of the Earth.

I'm 22. I currently live in Dogshit, Missouri with my girlfriend and two roommates. We're all moderately successful with our own jobs -- we live in an upscale apartment, collectively make enough to take good vacations, and have come from poverty and neglect to legitimately make something of ourselves.

I'm gonna sound like a massive faggot, but we've got a future if we can get the money under our feet. I'm tired of being a wagecuck. It turns out society is some fucking gay shit that expects me to pay back most of what I make monthly.

I beseech thee, Veeky Forums, for guidance and advice. Financial details available if you lads want to know, I can outline the pieces my group is playing with. I want to get out of the wagecuck game within a few months. I want to learn from the Veeky Forums board that made being a semi-millionaire independently wealthy into a "normal standard" amongst your group.

I can do shit. I just need you guys to show me how to get the money.

this must be the shittiest coin Ive ever seen

>oldfag
>22

Go all in on LINK. It’s the next ETH.

I don't know anything about investing from a practical standpoint. I understand the concept, but I'll be fucked if I know what coin to get into or what programs to use.

Why does every introduction on Veeky Forums always start off with a faggot trying to talk about how he was an oldfag. So you were an edgelord in 2007, you should realize that no one gave a fuck then and no one gives a fuck now. lurk moar faggot

hey OP, easy on the AIDS

This is seriously one of the gayest posts I've ever read.

>22-year old oldfag

????????????????????

nice larp, fuck off.

get some XLM tho, it's going to pop Q2 2018, probably. Fuck you, no, just kidding.

How much money do you have available to get started here?

>the next ETH
>gets fucked by XLM Q2 2018

Bye larper, nobody cares

Why would that happen?

>22
>oldfag

Broolstoryhoe.

hey man I can tell you're a really good guy. I would start off with the basics, start off by daytrading a coin called espers on yobit, then work your way up to digibyte

monaco looks good alright

he wasn't on Veeky Forums when he was under 18 right...right guys? That's not allowed!

Where at in Missouri OP?
I've also lived in this shit hole near St. Louis for a while now. I got in to crypto about 4 months ago. I recommend you take some money and decide on a few high market cap coins youre interested in. I Recommend BCH and ETH as a hedge against a 50/50 split between BTC and those two combined.

DYOR research on chainlink, read the whitepaper and go all in - hold till 2019. Foolproof - don't listen to the fud.

Dude. Get into crypto. What else is there to say. Start doing the work. Research it in your every waking moment. Put some of that vacation money into the particular ones that you think are solid and hold.

dyor.
google is your friend.

>22

You don't know shit about life my baby friend.

this is the gayest shit I've read all year. Kys

it's too late to buy crypto you pile of stinking shit, you missed the train. get over it and kill yourself

I was too, but I don't really think of myself as an oldfag

Tl;dr: Money in > Money out

Why are you taking vacations if you want to get out of the rat race? Can you create another income stream? Take a certification to bump you up a paygrade or two? Take a second job? Sharpen your pencil and start looking for ways to save. Can you eat out less? Move into a less expensive apartment? Turn down the heat? Get rid of cable? Drive a less expensive car? Get a cheaper phone plan? Give up your smoking/drinking/partying habit? Renegotiate your insurance? There's almost always something you can do to run a more efficient ship, and you can then pour that money into investments. Read up on minimalism, read up on various asset classes, and start to draft a 5 year plan.

If I was in your situation, these are the steps I would take.
> Accept your existence, the existential condition of humanity, and the existence of God
> Go through your monthly and yearly bills, and see if there is any extraneous expenses that you can do without for awhile.
> Reduce your discretionary and mandatory spending as much as possible.
> Evaluate your job, and see if there is any way that you can increase your ability to earn. If you are in a dead end job/industry, look into changing into something more lucrative, or upgrading your skill set. Find something you truly believe in, and start selling it. With the internet, selling services is almost always better than selling products. Products are easily reduced to a dollar figure while the margins are ruthlessly cut. It is much easier to build value with services.
> Network with people you want to be like
> Grind. Once you have more money coming in than going out, work your system until you have no student loan/credit card/auto debt, and a 3-6 mo. emergency fund.
> Start putting your money into investments
> 10-25% speculative shit like crypto
> 10-25% in real estate
> 25-40% in blue chip stocks
> 20-30% in growth/speculative stocks
> Don't invest more than you can afford to lose
Gl user

Buy link

>to take good vacations
why do normies love "traveling" so much?
Consumerism in general is a normie thing.
Every dollar you earn should be put in securing a future where you no longer have to work to live.

anyway, the secret to our success is...
buy low
sell high
it's not that complicated

I've been here since literally the beginning. Used to raid /b/ back when I was on &TotSE. I'm 24.
You guys fucked me up pretty good, comforting when you're in fucking grade school and have no friend though.

This x100
Unfortunately OP will half-ass it, buy his GF expensive Xmas presents and FOMO into some shitcoin ATH

>End expensive holidays
>Stop buying so much branded luxury goodgoy shit
>Buy A3-B2 loan chunks
>Buy property
>Hedge gold/silver
>Gamble shitcoins
There faggots enjoy having other sheeples debt fund your life

You're a massive faggot, you're 22 already, stop behaving like a 16yo hippie kid.

Good advice.

Just don't buy overpriced brandshit nobody needs. Don't buy new cars. Only buy assets and not liabilities if you can avoid it.

>I'm 22
>Old fag

U wot m8

im 20 years old and have over 3k invested in crypto. i started buying bitcoin summer of 2016 for illicit purposes. this past summer, a friend told me btc hit 3k and i shit myself. started doing my homework and putting more of my money into btc and then realized i needed to diversify my portfolio.

stop asking other people to do work for you.. do your research. learn why blockchain technology is revolutionary. understand fully what the words "public blockchain ledger" mean. basic advice is dont invest more than youre willing to lose. try to avoid emotional decisions. dont get wrapped up in the moon memeing.

all you have to do is click some buttons and watch very patiently.... have to be full autist to not make money from investing eventually seriously