Why don't girls like half-orcs, orcs, orks, or orkz?

Why don't girls like half-orcs, orcs, orks, or orkz?

They're pretty cool guys

Depends on the setting. Can we make this a mandatory rule yet, that OP has to state the setting, or settings and systems?

I like them, mainly because they're bara bait but still

In my experience they're generally the least popular among men as well. Nearly all the orc or half-orc characters I've ever seen are ones I've played myself.

>she itches the ditch to Squad Broken

Because people generally only make Mr. McSmashy when they maker an orc/half orc. Typically, Mr. McSmashy is a character more loved by males for whatever reason. Not saying people don't make other shit, but be honest. Out of the last 10 Orc/Half Orc player's you've been with, how many of them were Fighting Men, and how many of them were brilliant?

As for Orkz, well, the race has a "No Gurlz Alowd" sign on the front.

>Why don't girls like half-orcs, orcs, orks, or orkz?
>girls don't like big muscular savage rape beasts that want to bury their dirty, throbbing cocks inside women and force them to take their jets of scalding hot seed

I must know different kinds of women.

no, fuck off and die.

>Implying women come down to your stink filled basement lair.

Women can't admire the peak performance of a perfect race that is pure masculinity

For what? That you can make general fantasy shitposting threads?

I believe he was talking about niggers, user.

>half-orcs
Acceptable. They at least look presentable if you force them to bathe and dress properly
>orcs
Disgusting beasts that are only useful as manual laborers
>orks, or orkz
Panic, evacuate from the planet, then bombard from low orbit until you're relatively sure every trace of them is gone for good.

LOTR films portrayed them as filthy and mishappen.

I don't know. Sometimes it's fucking annoying when OP doesn't clarify which setting they mean. Other times it allows for broader discussion as people discuss multiple different settings at the OP's failure of providing one.

Not that user, but yes, general fantasy shitposting threads have been a part of Veeky Forums since its inception, and like it or not, they are here to stay.

Because orcs are generally portrayed as uber-macho races, in the sense of being big, dumb, ugly, smelly, nasty, thuggish, vicious brutes.

Have a woman in the group who's first character with us was a half orc fighter, played her up as a savage Miss Piggy.

>No cute Orc-waifu to marry and make children with

In high school I ended up finding out that a girl I was friends with wrote a series of erotic fanfics featuring a rule 63 Link and some Moblins.
We actually became friends because I got a joke she made about La Blue Girl, so it's not like that was really surprising.

Depends entirely on what the orc looked like. I'm into masculine and muscular bara dudes, or even somewhat tubby bear dudes as long as there's some muscle under there too and not just lard, so if he had a human-ish enough face (no pig nose or no-nose or other type of weird nose, human looking eyes) that wasn't totally hideous then I'd be down. Tusks can be nice, even big ones.

That manga is really cute

Das cute

>They're
they are, by and large, most certainly not.

Occasional exceptions arise though, like that in OP pic who only exists to subvert a stereotype.

No. When a question is posted without a setting, instead the Anonymous should assume that they can provide answers from settings of their own choice or work with ideas that span multiple, possibly even all, settings.

"depends on a setting" is just a way to feel a wiseass without saying anything of value. Might as well say "this too shall pass away" and seem deep.

he did

I love them. My biggest rpg pictures folder is the orc one. They're one of the main races in my current campaign;

Because your fetish and shit.

I've met only one woman who liked playing orc characters. It's my wife.

I like the orc women but the men are just so cartoonishly over the top in both body proportions and personality that I can rarely take them seriously

It's pretty funny too

kill self now

Everything IS context dependent. Putting a bullet in an a 25 year old man's brain is murder or a confirmed kill based on context.

Or malpractice.

>I don't know. Sometimes it's fucking annoying when OP doesn't clarify which setting they mean. Other times it allows for broader discussion as people discuss multiple different settings at the OP's failure of providing one.
But in this case OP just wanted us to talk about how awful IRL women are for lusting after orc dick.

>malpractice
what?
"well, I tried to remove the bullet but accidentally put it in again further"
"Actually I wanted to give him some acupuncture but mistook the bullet for a needle"

The only half-orcs in my group are played by girls.
Both girls play vidya aswell W0W so they one is a not!-troll and the other is just a bro.
tfw your the only one playing a different gender

In disregard of /pol/ & /int/ memes it's just like real life where the majority of women prefer men of their own race and general background. Interracial relations can start up fairly easily if the society is liberal but since in fantasy you usually deal with monarchies, or powerful churches, and nations that have a clear majority of one race or the other that is typically not going to be the case.

So then I'd say any examples of an interracial orc + human will be very rare, probably with an interesting story behind it to explain their departure from the common custom, coupled with one member of the couple going full native with their spouses' culture. Either with the human going full tribal bone armor wearing shamanistic warrior or with the orc looking tall and dapper as he makes his debut into human society. Or perhaps you have the case of a baby being adopted by another race who then attracts the attention of a member of the opposite sex and upbringing but same race. Fucking Tarzan up in here.

I think it honestly depends not only them being liberal, but also the connection between the races
If you have a setting where race A and race B are at war? Those couples (which will probably be few and far between) will probably have it shitty, being seen by both cultures as race traitors
If you have a setting where race A and race B are neutral? The couples will be more common (though still rare) and have it better since typically they'll only have to deal with being asked why they don't take a partner from their own race
If you have a setting where race A and race B are friendly to each other, perhaps living together or at least very close? Interracial couples will probably be a common sight (even if they are STILL in the minority) and most will ignore them

You should share said folder.

Except they do? Most Warhamgirls play orks, and lots of girls who read fantasy like orcs, and a number of them write orc based fictional stuff.

So you're pretty much wrong.

Even if they're very friendly it still comes down to tradition and religion. Even if you've been at constant war with the fucks from down the road for the past two centuries, you might finally come to a ceasefire that lasts a generation or two by marrying off your daughter to them. But that can only be considered if you genuinely think on a certain level that they are the same as you.

On the opposite spectrum you might have two groups that get along great but thats only because of the understanding that they are inherently different and that marriage between them is dumb and pointless and goes against the natural order. In which case a romance between the two races, despite getting along in general, might cause aggravations in the community.

They overwhelmingly play 'nids tho

My experience has them mostly playing CSM & Daemons.

I thought girls hated bara and preferred lithe prettyboys

Thousand people, thousand tempers, dude.

Bitches love the Dark Triad. Orcs tick only one of the three boxes.
>Psychopathy
Check
>Narcissism
Nah, I can't recall ever seeing any kind of orc in fiction obsessed with his looks
>Machiavellianism
Orcs are generally depicted as being dumb and crude.

On the other hand, bitches in today's "geek chic" climate are fucking obsessed with a psychopathic clown, because the FUCKING CLOWN ticks all three boxes. He has zero care about human life, is obsessed with how funny he is and has plans that are so brilliant in how non-sequitur they are it even baffles Batman at times.

are they going rape the animals to?

they'd rather fuck the orcz instead

Well yeah. He's probably an orc.

Howsabout a mandatory autoban on "depends on the setting"? Maybe just wordfilter it to "I'm to lazy to answer this" or some shit?

>Other half also orc.

C'mon, Burlew, aren't you a little young to be doing dad jokes?

It was a joke, user. Jesus, even I picked up on it and I'm autistic.