New Text to Speech Device

youtube.com/watch?v=XRuWCgyDBQo

Episode 25 has arrived in all of its half hour glory.

I am here to slowly but surely make crops of the funny bits to use online. Be sure to post timestamps of the bits you want and I'll do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzWsLaolyLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the only good one

cut off the lower part and it will work better

mmk

goddammit forgot to attach image

>id4chan the series

I wonder how many "Le i cato sicarius" jokes they'll make in this one

Oh don't worry there's at least 10 in this episode

>Cegorach's theme overrides the normal OP music
Shit like that always gets me so hype in any show.

now into the fun adventures of Kitten and Magnus

Thanks for these crops Memefather

How long until GW deploys the tactical cease and decist?

no prob

honestly shocked it hasn't already happened but i think Alfabusa has covered himself with that blurb at the beginning much like the DBZ abridged series.

Can you do this but only with "high levels of honk in this section of the Webway"?

Can do

If that disclaimer doesn't stop them for the abridgers and GW has sued people for less and when they had no leg to stabd on then it is a miracle a monetized series based on their ip is still up.
I only day monetized because of patreon.

quints get

here you go man

we'll just have to see. i won't be surprised if a C&D happens against Alfabusa and Friends in the next year or two

computer is running slow as shit because photoshop is raping my RAM so sorry if these seem like they're coming out really slowly

Can I get these together?

yeah sure. it'll take me a few.

I found a PIPE

here you go

thank you

Has Vulkan always been Jamaican?

>If that disclaimer doesn't stop them for the abridgers
That's because the company that goes after TFS is based in a country that doesn't have fair use laws.

>the box doesnt judge, it just hates

That's new.

It's like Cool Runnings, except you know...Hot.

I don't remember actually. Last we saw him in TTS he had like 4 lines at most.

Speaking of which. Does anyone have any specific things they want cropped from Vulkans bits? dunno how i'm gonna do his frequent personality switches with the Orky stuff but i'll figure out something.

man i hate it when i forget to attach these images to my posts goddammit

Can I get Ephreal's lines about peak performance, and about treading about the pillarstodes treading the path of the swole?
2:18-2:25 and 2:27

Clearly I did not read that post before hitting submit.

On it.

>PFt heHEhEHaHAHAAHAha

>Come on...

>I know you Solitaires play the part of the stripper god...

>But this is

>RI

>DI

>CU

>LOUS

wtf I love Cegorach now

>[̝͍͙̤ͭ̽̈B̞̱̼̬̪͎ͣͮ́̀͐̎̍̐͝A̴̭̣̣̹̾ͧ̂Ẕ͎̞͙͙̮͓̋̂̃́ͦI̧͈̙͚̳̬̦̺̔͒͊̍̕Ņ̝̱͙͌͌̾̂̂̈́̌͝G̨͍͚̥͓̪͕̠ͬ̊͆̉̒̋ͣ̀ͅA̸͓̘̺͂͜]̞̳̄ͪ̂̉͂ͅ

Requesting Coraxus Corvus wanting to go back in the box, because it doesn't judge, only hates.

alrighty here they are. took fucking forever because my computer is running at the point where it takes like 5 seconds for it to process me resizing a bit of cropped image

I'll do this one and then will probably be done for a little while as I restart my PC and whatnot. But feel free to continue leaving requests. If the thread dies at any point i'll make a new one.

Also i should ask do you want Corvus to be the face bit of the image or the Box?

I don't care what the others say about you TtSCG, you're a pretty cool dude.

It should be his face, in all it's angsty glory.

Alright time to restart my PC and probably switch over to GIMP. It's also pretty late where I live so if after this I just stop posting then I probably fell asleep.

thanks man

and here's that for you

yey

What?

What?

That opening was fucking incredible.

Can I get PEAK PERFORMANCE by itself?

GW isn't as nasty about that as they used to be. TTSD has been referenced by GW bigwigs on twitter like ADB and Gav Thorpe

So, Kitten and Magnus continue their trend of unwittingly saving Imperium by doing retarded shit.
This time they managed to find a Primarch and get two Primarchs to head to Terra, where they will meet with the Emperor.
What do you think they will do next? Or do you think Kitten will return to the Emperor for some classic discussion episodes for now?

>So, Kitten and Magnus continue their trend of unwittingly saving Imperium by doing retarded shit.
>Implying this isn't all part of the Emperor's plan.

I imagine this IS actually a part of the Emperor's plan. He implied so once, I remember.
Still, they have no idea they're doing that, and most of the stuff they do is borderline retarded and should by all rights backfire. But it somehow works out for the better.

Not to be a bother, but can you do the whole bit sans Rogal's name?

Oh yes.

Seems like Vulkan and friends will be a spin-off for a while, maybe a few episodes or shorts. Meanwhile we'll probablely get back to the "Topic of the Week" style episodes with Fyodor clips at the end.

Next up will be a TTS podcast.

Anyone got the OST used for Chegorach?

I got interested in wh40k lore because of this series, and bought some GW books. I don't know why they would kill this as this is basically a free commercial.

When GW shut down chapter master the blackshirt that informed us said TTSD was mentioned in the same meeting but was seen as a good thing. Chapter Master was an issue because Duke took donations.

So Patreon doesn't count as donations?

youtube.com/watch?v=IzWsLaolyLw

[space marine scream]

Enjoyable Crazy Hassan cameo.

Good episode.

After hearing that line I now want to see eldar units of the Path of the Swole.

I was pretty happy to see crazy Hassan get a reference, was pretty cool

Shit, I prefer the quotable bits more but it will be probably a lot faster that way.
It kinda of sucks to me tough, being not a native speaker I prefer to read it.

Nice.

>the ghost titan of morioh high
i-i-is that a JOJO reference? shitmeme

Fucking Lol!

Probably leading to a gag about him 'blazing' things.

According to the episode credits it's actually from official WH40K media, so either it's coincidence or it was GW making the Jojo reference.

Can I get one of "Absolutely Horrifying" at 13:56?

Morning lads.

Unfortunately I've been called into work for today (despite not being on schedule) but I have seen your requests and when I get home I'll get cracking on them immediately.

Bumping for the memefather

bump

I live. Let the requests begin.

decided to also crop the absolutely horrifying bit only as well.

You're a cool guy, user

Gonna just do some other random bits in the meantime.

Cheers friend.

Can I get a crop of
[Genuinely non-erogenous exhale]?

Ye

Please crop ANY of the Orky Vulkan lines.
Maybe all of them, if it's not too much of a hassle.

I'll try my best to get the good ones.