Nuls

Ok now that the smoke has settled why the fuck have you not invested in Nuls?

Literally the next Neo waiting to happen.

man monaco is mooning right now

Bro nuls has a market cap of 27000k atm..

Because I bought this shit and it sat still for 2 months.

fuck right off I'm still accumulating

I have 320 of them, will I make it

Soon moon. Await news any minute

MOON SOON

Nuls just received an award from a annual blockchain ceremony from the state government along with inchain so 2 awards swag up let’s go

buy asap or stay poor

Cause fuckers want to stay poor that’s why

we should be expecting news any minute now. buy now or regret!

This is like buying Ethereum at $0.30.

Can anyone tell me how this coin improves upon NEO?

When the yellow paper hits and it gets western attention this coin is going parabolic Srs

user who asked about how it’s improved nuls is a modular blockchain, created inchain which is already an adopted blockchain and working will be sidechained on nuls platform along with others life will be good in less than a few months user

How many do I need to own to make it?

How can anyone take this coin seriously? Their website is full of bad grammar, and their white paper is 10 pages of double-spaced, one-sentence paragraphs.

And for what... just another coin claiming to be another supposed Ethereum-killer, when they have zero street cred or business connections.

I can't think of another coin that looks more like a scam. Prepare to get Confido-ed if you invest in this coin.

This is a great project and looks like x10 coin to me. Progress has been steady and can see massive potential in this project. Winning the award is a big bonus!

Because anyone who's bilingual can read the chinese content that is available and know why NULS is a great and legitimate project. This is why you people are gonna stay poor if you can't read chinese.

Ummmm they built inchain which is being used by the elephant alliance which has 81 companies under its umbrella user and I doubt the state government would award both nuls and inchain with an award if it’s was confido, confido was for experienced traders who knew that coin was shit and normies who don’t know shit get about crypto get your facts together DYOR

The awkward moment when someone says they have no street cred, and next minute they are receiving government awards. LOL. Have you ever actually made money in crypto? Noob?