youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime

Latest Errata: January 2017
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/WMH-Errata-January-2017-2.pdf

Theme Forces:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme Forces.pdf

Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

>Mk3 Trollbloods Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/1tLOuOW7/file.html
>Mk3 Protectorate Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/LToez2J8/file.html
>Mk3 Circle Orboros Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/dAMPtJKy/file.html
>Mk3 Cygnar Command
www104.zippyshare.com/v/aG3otFxu/file.html
>Mk3 Legion of Everblight Command
www93.zippyshare.com/v/cJMBctzR/file.html
>Mk3 Khador Command
www92.zippyshare.com/v/JI62A5Ll/file.html
>Mk3 Cryx Command
www42.zippyshare.com/v/kAGpNygA/file.html

>Abridged Mk2 Lore
Gargantuans:
pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc

Exigence:
pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv

Other urls found in this thread:

www108.zippyshare.com/v/9gF1X7iU/file.html
privateerpress.com/press-releases/privateer-press-to-reinvent-no-quarter-as-no-quarter-prime
youtube.com/watch?v=FDHxXUE1_SU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't forget

>Mk3 Knife Ears Command

www108.zippyshare.com/v/9gF1X7iU/file.html

I want Kaelyssa to suck my focus pool dry

not gunning for that premium Issyria booty

Helping brighten my shit day here user. Them elf curves.

Annual new faction release OP.

Since when?

I'm excited about the possibility of Morrowan and Thamarite factions.

Since this.
privateerpress.com/press-releases/privateer-press-to-reinvent-no-quarter-as-no-quarter-prime

Relevant part: "Once the Skorne Command book releases in September, Privateer Press will no longer publish supplemental books for WARMACHINE & HORDES, with the exception of a Force book each year corresponding to the annual release of a new Faction for the games. Instead, all content committed to print for WARMACHINE & HORDES will be found within the pages of No Quarter Prime."

I've been playing Ret for a while and I'm thinking of picking up some convergence. Is CoC any good and also do you have any tips for playing it?

CoC is strong. Especially in theme. Destruction Initiative is up there with the best theme forces out there. Basically any caster works fine except for Aurora.

What if corrosion and fire based damage sources removed models from play just as a rule on the grounds that they wouldn't mean much of a body?

I wonder if they mean subfactions for everyone, they seem to be setting up conflicts in every faction, (Cygnar's new rule, Menoth civil war, Goreshade returning and Vyros, even Legion with Rhyas and her Sister splitting from the main faction)

>Zaadesh wanting to split Skorne back up into warring houses
God you're right D:

Thanks for book and boner.

I think that was evident back in MK2 that the majority of factions were having issues internally.

For Trolls, Madrak and Doomshaper were having issues with one another over how they were to achieve a place in the world for their people going foward.

For Cygnar it was the divide between the current rule and the adherents of the previous rule.

For Cryx, it was Terminus and Asphixious in conflict.

For Khador, I think they implied Empress Vanar felt threatened by Vlad's popularity in Umbrey.

For Skorne, I believe they implied Rasheth was planning to move against Makeda and has Zaadesh as someone loyal to him (nominally).

For the Circle, it was Krueger at odds with his fellow druids.

For the Protectorate, I believe Feorra was implied to be engaged in perfidy against the current Heirarch at the time.

For the Legion, it seemed that Kallus's creation had many of the Blighted Nyss questioning their role in the grand scheme of things.

>For the Protectorate, I believe Feorra was implied to be engaged in perfidy against the current Heirarch at the time.

Also now that Sevvy is dead it's time for Feora to make her power play.

>For the Legion, it seemed that Kallus's creation had many of the Blighted Nyss questioning their role in the grand scheme of things.

And the twins broke off from Everblight's control, too.

any copies of the new ret pdf about?

>Menoth civil war

Explain.

After Severius bit it in combat against Hexeris, I think Feora instigated conflict with his successor Kreoss, whom Severius named his successor.

2nd post elf scum

I think Severius did not name anyone as successor.
Just told Tristan to trust Kreoss and Vindictus of all people.

Megatron is dead so Starscream is making her play

So how does this "company of iron" stuff work?

Can I use light warjacks/ warbeasts?

Very well put.

This also includes such factions, like Cephalyx, and mini factions like CoC and Grymkin.

Basically business as usual

If you have a jack marshal or beast herder you can take lights yes

This, can't wait for blaize to get a couple extra dedicated troops and maybe another couple jacks to field a small spell-shielded crusading force.

>even the priest is wearing pauldrons

Menothbowl!
Get hype!

Also, you forgot to mention how even Rhul is having disagreements in its clan council about what to do with Khador and whether or not the Legion is even a credible threat.

Oh sweet, I can take Nephilim then.

Did the company of iron rules come out with any customisation/campaign progression stuff? Last I saw they were very set lists.

Hey guys, starting my second army (going Convergence) and I need tips on what to get next for a decent 75 point list. Here's what I've got:

Iron Mother
Prime Axiom
Transfinite Emergence Projector
Cipher/Monitor/Inverter kit (not built)
Galvanizer
Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex
Reductors
Reciprocators

I'm not looking to build strictly off of what I have so I'm okay with replacing some of it, but I'd rather not start completely from scratch. Thoughts?

New version is coming out in October. No real details yet other than some basic army construction stuff.

20\25 point lists
Played on 30x30 table
10+ pieces of terrain
Alternating model interactions
You can customize the leader in charge of your band with cards that do different things
Uses core Warmahordes rules with some tweaks
Can't take heavies or battlegroup models (so no junior Warcasters)
Can marshal light jacks and beasts

Well yeah. Morrowan are fucking hardcore

>Can marshal light jacks and beasts
>and beasts
How does that work, there aren't beast marshals in Hordes

There will be in CoI. They're called beast herders I believe, wether they'll cross over into Warmahordes remains a mystery

Really curious to see how Khador will do in this.

Legion of Everblight already has Beast Mistress, which acts as a lesser warlock for beast purposes.

gimme dem sweet nephilim.

Man-O-War Drakhun > Lights

>Privateer Press will no longer publish supplemental books for WARMACHINE & HORDES, with the exception of a Force book each year corresponding to the annual release of a new Faction for the games

Does this mean no actual Theme Books in print? All of the rules are going to be digital-only or in the magazine?

Are those of us who want print rules (or don't own a smartphone) and live outside the USA just screwed? It's almost impossible to get No Quarter where I am.

You can aquire NQ digitally, but yes, no actual printed theme books. This is a good thing

>Menothbowl!
>Get hype!

I wonder who's going to throw the first punch.

>Rhul is having disagreements in its clan council about what to do with Khador

I thought their solution to Khador was to aid their enemies in Cygnar and the Protectorate?

Or are they having some new issues with Khador?

Either way, I know they aren't thinking about military adventurism as I doubt Rhul has the wants the pain that would ensue.

>implying that Rhul won't absolutely body Khador

Elara's hips are both superior and canon.

Valka the Curseborn
>Northkin character solo
>Medium base
>Spd 5, Mat 8
>2x PS 12 Weapon Master
>Righteous Vengeance, Unyielding, Tough, Northkin, Countercharge, Retaliatory Strike, Relentless Charge

Few other rules, can't remember them.

That's... that's a lot of rules
Champion base?

i think you are confusing "good thing" with "bad thing"

imagine you are a new player, and want to play that cool sub faction that was released two years ago. Can you buy the book with all the fluff? NO, it was in a no quarter, and you weren't playing that month. good luck finding a back issue.

>when your hips are so real that their full form cannot manifest on the visual spectrum

or you find/buy it in digital form and you do not worry about it?

who else is expecting this to be a very expensive solo with nothing to aid it's defense and armor besides tough and having low armor and defense?
( and probably 5 health boxes )

what if you want a physical copy? I'm not playing a video game, I'm not going to drag my computer to the gaming table.

Printers?

Sub and new factions will have actual books, theme forces will be printed in NQ. All of that will also be in War Room. You'll have options including tracking down old issues of NQ if you really, really want a physical copy for some reason

>Printers
This works too

The Savio Acosta special.

Acosta is fucking bad ass user

Confirmed. Thamarite army when? Or even better, United Church army.

8 boxes.

While it hasn't been announced, one of the interesting things from the Retribution command book is that the Nyss Refugees aren't resettling in their old city. They are instead wandering the wild parts of Ios, keeping to their traditions.

It sounds like they are setting up the Nyss to be a mini faction, and I hope they go full Cephalyx with them. It would be doubly hilarious if Saeryn/Rhyas make the jump to Retribution, just for the absolute mountains of salt from Legion groups.

I saw all the complaining about Goreshade4, and Goreshade4 isn't even that good.

>It would be doubly hilarious if Saeryn/Rhyas make the jump to Retribution, just for the absolute mountains of salt from Legion groups.

I thought about this the moment I saw how fucking saltfrenzied Cryxfags got over Ret receiving a mediocre version of one of their casters.

Speaking of which, I really hope PP does a CID for warcasters that aren't quite up to par. Just looking at 4shade is a weird experience because it seems so obvious where they've fucked up with him (i.e. his feat is hot garbage and there's literally no reason to have Backlash on his sheet. Revive is also sort of shitty in Ret).

>Goreshade4 isn't even that good.
youtube.com/watch?v=FDHxXUE1_SU

On spoiler day, I misread his feat as triggering at the end of enemy movement.
I was excited for a whole fifteen seconds.

He's not though.

If he dropped in Cryx they'd just whine about him being underpowered like they do with everything that isn't gamebreakingly OP.

This is what his feat should be.

Swap Backlash out for Mortality or something and bam, he's a good B tier warcaster, not overpowered but not underpowered. He can keep Revive but only if the faction is actually going to get some releases that make it useful.

>You can customize the leader in charge of your band with cards that do different things

That doesn't really sound like it's going to allow much customisation sadly if it's only the leader and card-based.

>It sounds like they are setting up the Nyss to be a mini faction

Would they be warcasters or warlocks do you think? I could see them bonding with winter beasts/elementals more easily than most warjacks.

I'd like to see them to swap out Backlash for something like Frost Hammer and Revive something else unless they could give him Reclaim (which would be flavorful). Basically he has one theme too many (anti-magic, ice, and calling back to Goreshade) and I think this could be trimmed down to two themes. His kit is pretty confused. Easiest fix is giving him Reclaim and swapping out Backlash for something like Frost Hammer or Icy Grip or replace Revive and Backlash with those two spells.

If you want to play mother you probably won't use the tep outside of adr (but it's a good thing to have two of). You should invest in assimilators, a shitload of servos, and possibly another PA.

But if you want to get the most use out of your stuff for the least $$$, buy syntherion he can fails most of your stuff.

Magnetize the heavy kit, but if your lazy inverters are used the most.

Also until new theme in August don't bother buying infantry other than servitor units.

The video was meant to imply that the Cryxwhining about Gore4 is simply a result of other people getting something that used to be exclusively "theirs".
It's like consolefags getting angry that some exclusive game gets ported to other consoles so more people can enjoy it.

Goreshade4's feat being underwhelming doesn't bother me much. Does Vyros2 have a feat really?

But if you're going to redo Goreshade4:
- Him getting Reclaim would make him having Revive make so much more goddamn sense, especially since there's not that much in Ret worth reviving. They had to invent a character unit with Grunts (even though they're named in the book) just to give him something to Revive.
- Drop Backlash for Mortality. If you're going with the whole 'life' theme, that's a fun one that would play better into hordes (fun point: makes precision strike worth more, because you can actually have a system out on beasts. Seen too many times a key beast have 3 boxes left, get healed for 1 in each, then go.)
- Drop Mage Sight for Banishing Ward. This would execute his theme of being 'anti-magic' better, and Banishing Ward isn't a bad spell if you need your jacks other places. Goreshade4 isn't a jack caster (that's Vyros' thing, really).

If you do those 3 things, I think Goreshade4's kit will at least point in the same goddamn direction, which is my pet peeve with a lot of that stuff.

Like seriously, a lot of casters in Ret are confused right now. My personal pet peeve is Kaelyssa, just because her kit could be her gun, and Phantom Hunter, and she would be about as effective as she is right now. Push her in one goddamn direction, and execute on that:

- Drop Backlash for Affliction. Backlash is never cast, just get over it PP. Give casters stuff they would actually use.
- Drop Banishing Ward for Occultation. Her feat already does this army wide, so her getting it would make more sense here.
- Drop Blur for Sure Foot. Mage Hunters are always shown as nimble in combat, so this is somewhere that could give her or a unit a defense buff, but would allow her to put on things other than just units that shoot.

I'm not saying Kaelyssa is unplayable. I'm tired of just looking at goddamn Ret casters and seeing empty space. Pick one thing and do it well!

>tfw haven't been able to paint the last model in my battle group due to the heat
This is suffering
Post your dudes

Nice work though, user. They look great.

Thanks, the three battlebox lights could probably be done better, but ah well

It depends on how many and how powerful the cards are. But yeah, you aren't going to be able to build a custom solo from the ground up. All the models in CoI are Warmachine models

Yeah, my hopes was something like Mordhiem, where you get some baseline models and they develop in skill/power as it goes along.

Or even better, Infinity. Where they have rules for RPG -> TT conversion. After all, IKRPG IS entirely in-house and uses mostly the TT rules.

How is Madrak3 working out for you? I have to say that he is my favorite Warlock from the faction, but I unfortunately think that his Fury being tied to the Stone Aura feels really bad on the table.

>Transfer damage
>Bubble shrinks

I play Madrak 3.

Leverage Spell Piercer. Rebuke situational (Storm Cav).

His feat says take lots of infantry. Don't. Take a large battle group, leverage spell piercer and then feat some free solos in front of their shit.

Unfortunately I haven't gotten enough games with him to give a good opinion.
But like
Says, I think his feat is a list building trap.

How is this for a Harkevich list?

Also, is the War Dog needed anymore?

1.) Kodiaks. Harkevich wants Kodiaks, because he can hide his entire arny behind three of them and reposition them back to safety.

1b) The Decimator is a terrible jack. It's really bad, you are always better of picking a cheaper jack into that slot instead. The only real use for Decimators are Assassination casters, like Sorscha1, Strakhov1 or OldWitch1, because they might need to bounce an enemy model out of the charge/run lane.

2.) Manhunters are bad, unless you are playing the full Yuri package or Vlad2 or something. Take the free Dog over it. Or make the Marksman free. Even the Mechanic officer will usually do more work than a single manhunter.

3.)Yes, Dog is still good. With Dog and b2b Jack, Harkevich goes to 18/18 in melee, with immunity to backstrikes and knockdown, meaning he is really hard to assassinate without Telekinesis or slams or similar things.

>Decimator

I was going for all ranged Warjacks. I heard that's what Harkevich does best with.

Otherwise, why take him over Karchev?

Broadside is what we call a "trap". Karchev excels at making his jacks hit super hard, Harkevich makes them mobile and tough to kill.

They both work better with melee, but I personally think running a Destroyer or two (or Black Ivan) is fine for both.

Are there going to be remodels of the Mangler and the Renegade any time soon?

No because PP wants to sell you new models and factions

No because PP wants to ignore that mercs still exist. That was pre-Theme Warmachine.

It could be good if they made a new Magnus theme.

Didnt they get collapsed into a single plastic kit? But I guess complaining is Waaay easier.

The mangler? Is an old mk1 Metal Heavy. It's never been plastic. The renegade is an old mk1 Metal Light, it's also never been plastic. You're thinking of the Nomad/Mule/Rover kit, from like 2010.

What if they made a version of the game like EDH where everything is FA:1?

Screws over factions with very limited model selection like cephalyx.

Skorne becomes much better.

Not currently. Maybe eventually but that stuff is expensive to produce and there's only one jack for each kit. If they do one it'll be after they make rules for one or two other jacks that use the same chassis

You don't have any idea how this stuff works

I wish there was a good reason to take a Renegade, but why have a luxury light when you can have a bargain heavy? It's so sad because I like the 'jack's character a lot.

Shut up Shick. Everything you say is a fucking lie

>tfw you will never have a character Talon dual-wielding shock spears with a shoulder rocket launcher

I remember when the Talon was literally the worst warjack in the game. Good times.

Your salt fuels me.

Pic of the card or shut the fuck up Shick