Really makes you think

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

3commas.io/?c=tc4946
ramahi-neeraj-trading-tool.in?affilate_id=8897621
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're going to have to show to me how long it took for the bulltrap to activate

coinbase is going to fucking implode soon. this is a ticking time bomb. Even if it doesn't, the market is waking up to the fact bitcoin is shit and wont be the cryptocurrency of the future.

lol

>loling cuz it's true

>activate it

there is only ONE way to avoid being dumped upon after a pump - TRAILING profit. Check out this api, it's made me EXTREME gains with 0 risk 3commas.io/?c=tc4946

You can tell how much of a crypto noob someone is by how certain they are of a future crash.

We're talking 'msm newsreader' levels of cluelessness here.

What happens now?

The difference is that Bitcoin didn't have the transactions issues like before and there weren't better coins out at the time.

The scalability problem started after October 2017?

user, I...

Why is this shitty picture posted again and again.
Here it is with better resolution

It is worse than it has ever been.

>cryptofags think crypto is exempt from normal supply and demand principles and trends

Here it is at best resolution.

>crab 16

please tell me with a straight face the fundamentals are the same and we haven't reached media attention.

what website is this

The fundamentals are the same as any speculative market, user. The MSM traction just brings more twitter and reddit lulz as normies BTFO themselves and feed more money into the market.

red volume picking up. Thoughts?

cryptowatch

All the staceys and grandmas cashing out at a loss after being shilled by MSM after 10k

Investment flow is not broken. Blockchain tech is way to interesting for it to crash.
We will see some more corrections soon quite possibly.
But the harder it crashes now the faster it will rise again.

Media attention creates the bubble. Old investors bail creating a dip, normie shits pump a bit of money into it driving value back up. Then all the remaining slowpoke investors bail leaving normie shits with huge loses.

AAAAAAAAH MY LINK!!!
no worries, wasn't worth anything anymore anyway

check out this amazing Essential Crypto Trading Tool from the prominent Ramahi-Neeraj Software House

ramahi-neeraj-trading-tool.in?affilate_id=8897621

really? which market goes that far back?

Can't wait for the crash so i can buy a couple of coins

Kraken

Oh sorry, Its bitfinex. I goes way back

huh. both of those only go back to october 2013.

>Ramahi-Neeraj Software House
Couldn't make it up

Holy shit stop shilling your shitty keyloggers you piece shit you are on every thread

No, just no.
You cant model a currency like that.
So, fuckof.
It won't happen like you predict.

>You cant model a currency like that.
He just did. You were powerless to stop him.

you think the percentage drops will increase from now on?

bitcoin will NEVER be over 20k again. Bitcoin will fall out of the top 20 market caps within 6 months.