/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Last Thread: Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

What if I'm not a skeleton, huh?

Post SoL and World Building CYOAs. I already posted what I had last thread.

>Normal Skeleton
>Crown
>Magnetic Bones
>Breakdancing
>Underwater Ruins
>Mayor Smith

>Crusher
>Dr Bones
>Junior
>Dolphin Charm
>Pirate Treasure

>Japan
>Dragon Ball Z Box et
>An Angry Dog
>The Rock

This would make a good tv show

Posting again since it's still fresh

>Another fine addition to my CYOA collection!

Was there more to this or is this the only page?

There's more, how did you manage to save only single page?

autism

American Grievous seems nice.

I question the wisdom of bringing an insane cyborg onto Earth, though.

While saving I got distracted with other threads and my phone died.

Ignore , it's for an older version than the one you posted.

Also ship DLC.

I don't know why he didn't just slap it onto the base cyoa since it came out almost immediately after it was OC

I didn't save it either, got it from the Drive, blame that. It didn't have to DLC either.

cyoas are gay lol

No u

A couple are, yes.

Your point?

>Finding art with a heterosexual couple for my CYOA
>Die repeatedly on the inside while looking at all the art of couples making out
Pls help

This is the fatposter

Pallas quit whining and put yourself to better use actually making cyoas.

You sound like the jumpchain shitposter desu.

Last thread is about to die, so I'll post my build here.

[Cookie]
>Regal Fortune Cookie
I always run Charisma based characters in RPGs, now I can live out my dreams and stupid weeb power fantasies!
[Deserts]
>Almond Cookie
In the unlikely event that words fail me, I can feel safe knowing that I can take anything a pissed off pimp or most countries' governments can throw at me.
>Custard Tart
Not sure if I'm the only one here young enough to have read the Harry Potter books growing up, but fuck yes! I will happily take a portable Room of Requirement.
[Trinkets]
>Old Military Cap
Welp, already felt like the natural conclusion to the Regal Fortune Cookie was world conquest but now I basically have to take over the planet. Be a waste of perfectly good super powers not to.
>Jade Ring
I'm a fairly emotional guy so this level of control and composure is exceptionally enticing to me. Also adds to my appeal as a leader, which will come in handy on my path to world domination.
[Companion]
>Gou
While my loins ache for Snake and I'd love a chance to go down the Rabbit's hole, the kind of devotion and adoration that Dog promises is too wonderful to pass up. She will be my most valued compatriot as we let loose the other dogs of war.
I'm going to rename her Breeze because I had the most amazing little dog/fox thing named that in a particularly vivid dream I had recently and I felt absolutely devastated when I woke up and realized she wasn't real.
Con't

Nope, that's actually Pallas.

Quit slandering me

[Price]
>Forgotten
I honestly don't mind my friends and family thinking that some soulless golem is me for a year while I forge my bloody conquest across the globe. I've always wanted to legally change my name anyway and with the power of the Regal Cookie it'll be a sinch to get new documents forged. Once the year has past, I'll head strait for the creature wearing my face and brutally murder it in front of my family. If it's a traditional golem, it'll be less dramatic, but easier to just straight up remove the "E" from EMET and I can then explain myself. Taking into account my newly acquired silver tongue and the fact that they're the kind of people that would probably actually believe me if I explained, it should be easy to mitigate the entire thing and then I can properly introduce them to my beautiful new dog fiancé. We'll hold the wedding in Amsterdam, which I would make sure to conquer beforehand.

Alternate Path:
>Before picking a girl, convince the old man to tell me where they all are.
>When he does, punch him in the dick and go round up all the girls
>Book it out of the store with all of them without having to pay any price
Got all twelve girls.
Didn't have to pay any price for it.
Best possible outcome achieved.

>Not sure if I'm the only one here young enough to have read the Harry Potter books growing up
>young enough
I want to die.

>Alternate Path:
>>Before picking a girl, convince the old man to tell me where they all are.
>>When he does, punch him in the dick and go round up all the girls
>>Book it out of the store with all of them without having to pay any price
>Got all twelve girls.
>Didn't have to pay any price for it.
>Best possible outcome achieved.

why do people think this is clever

I'll take Car Grievous, please! It'd be amazing to have a sentient, six-wheeled hot rod that's as much of an asshole on the road as I am. I bet he's super fuel-efficient, too.
I like the grey button.
I'll take the pencil. Shouldn't be too hard to win the lottery with it.
I'm going for the talent option, because that's exactly what I want.
Necromantic Affliction Lvl. 2
Elemental Water Lvl. 4
Natural Shaman Lvl. 4

I'd go balls-to-the-walls with the Water and Shaman ladders, but Affliction's healing upgrade being "vastly increased" makes it seem worthwhile. Also, biological weaponry.
I'm claiming this version of Strength from Black Rock Shooter.
>Tyronious Blacksworth III
>Extra Rivals x2
>James Franco and Barack Obama
>Strength 8
>Speed 8
>Defense 8
>Health 7
>Love 6
>Make Anime Real
>Send You Back Home
>Take Your Waifu

I'm 25. Is that an issue?
It's not about being clever.
It's about pointing out how easy it would be to completely shit all over the CYOA if you're enough of an asshole.

>I'm 25. Is that an issue?
No, I am also 25. I just also realized how enticing the idea of a quick, painless death is, if there is no option to return to youth.

the old man, the old lady, and all the waifus would just slap your shit

its generally stupid to try and crotch punch beings who hang out with monstergirls, are centuries old, have an interdimensional portal
and last but not least can cook superpowers into food
and thats just from the shit they are GIVING AWAY
good luck with that user im sure it will turn out fine

Twenty-five is so old you might as well go ahead and purchase a grave. Your life is over.

Genndy Grievous

Keep the unstoppable monster alive, never forget.

>Ship
Ringworld
>Interior
Futuristic

>Facilities (20 + 10 points)
Plant Garden Tier 3 (Free)
Aquarium Tier 3 (Free)
Fabricator Tier 3 (-6)
Cloning Tank Tier 3 (-6)
Medical Lab Tier 3 (-6)
Trainning Complex Tier 3 (-6)
Expanded Cabin Tier 1 (-1)
Augmented Reality Room Tier 1 (-1)
Bathing Amenities Tier 1 (-1)
Crew Quarters Human and Robot (-3)

>Ship Features (10 points)
A.I. Companion Tier 2 (-3)
A Loving Being: Lover and Symbiote (-3)
Nanorobot A.R. Tier 1 (-1)
Phasal Transporter Tier 1 (-1)
Mind Upload Tier 1 (-1)
Holographic Map Tier 1 (-1)

>Wonders (3)
Prime Cynosure A.I.
Young Worlds
Alien Creatures

I'm assuming that the garden and aquarium are Tier 3 based in the size of the "Ringworld". Also, since it is massive I suppose the Fabricator will be capable of producing Space Yachts and Mining Ships.

Then I'll create clones of myself and my lover, probably including some variations for the sake of diversity. Symbiotes for everyone too!

That's why it's not probably not what I'd actually do.
But, I can stand some slaps thanks to Almond Cookie and if kitchen grandpa and cookie grandma or the girls have an issue with me taking all the waifus, I'll just talk until ive convinced them.
Well yes, once again, probably not the best course of action but it doesn't stop it from being the most fun.

hey user you do you bruv

now if youll excuse me im over here trying not to get banished to super-hell

I doubt they'd give you superpowers and then let you use them to run roughshod over them user, but feel free to imagine it however you want

My life has gotten exponentially better every year from 30 onwards.

Dusty old bones

Okay, off yourself at 25 and miss out on 2/3rds of your life I guess

>2/3
Senpai, there's nothing to your life at that point. You're so old and tired and broken that you can't get out there and do anything. All you have for you is your office job and trying to find a comfortable spot for your bad back on the easy chair while you watch the sportsgame on TV.
>Off yourself at 25
I'm 26.

Maybe you've messed up your life then user, I work less and play more in my 30s than I did for most of my 20s. I'm also way less likely to get hung up on stupid drama and bullshit, which means more good times. If you're really so worn down already then you've made some really dumb choices and of course I know I'm replying to bait, but having all this free time to shitpost is another nice thing about my life now
>26
start tying that noose user, don't hang around on our account

>insane
Jedi lies!
This user gets it

?Regular Cookie
You become the super NEET, stuck with your shitfu for a year.

>Waffel Cookie
Woohoo, you go somewhere with no toilets and baths being a monthly thing if people are lucky.

>Regal Cookie
Oh boy, it's the opposite of regular in that no one leaves you the fuck alone

>Ginger Cookie
Your accommodations are always assured, but it says nothing about your safety. Enjoy going into the cookpot of some shit African tribe.

>Golden Cookie
You just ate literal gold nigga, you retarded.

>Grass Jelly
Who the fuck makes Jelly out of grass.

>Red Bean Soup
You'll end up killing yourself or having a stroke.

>Almond Biscuit
Nigga how many times will you need to survive being hit with a anti-tank round? You ain't fucking superman. Also radiation still kills you.

>Custard Tart
Literally one of the shittiest desserts

>Tangyuan
You ain't no Avatar, there won't be a 12-year old girl wanting the D.

>Chopsticks
You turn into a ninja, but you look like a complete tool. Being a white guy with chopsticks and all.

>Lucky Charm Bracelet
Instead of giving you a neverending supply of Cereal, this gives you Spideysense.

>Old Military Cap
This is some Goosebumps-tier shit

>Jade Ring
This is okay

>Bent Spoon
Nigga you gettin beat up by the cast of Beauty & The Beast

>Shu
It's a fuckin rat, you ain't gonna fuck a rat are you

>Niu
Drunk all the time, probably sleeps around a lot.

>Hu
USED GOODS

>Tu
She probably 'practiced' her carrot technique on the old man

>Long
Literally fucked the old guy

>She
Such a slut she tried to fuck the old guy and got rejected

>Ma
USED GOODS, and she got her previous lover killed

>Di & Yang
The white one probably sucked the old guy's dick after she pulled his pants down

>Hou
Literally the old perverted wizard type who became a little girl

>Ji
The Resturant bicycle, all the guests help her 'put on clothes'

>Gou
Puts out for anyone with bacon

>Zhu
"Eager to eat with almost anyone" code for being a huge whore
>Broke
Your shitfu has to prostitute herself

>Homeless
You'll get crabs and other STDs

>Shunned
This is literally the Regular Fortune Cookie but on a timer

>Sick
Either your shitfu hooks up with the handsome doctor treating you or she gets raped by the doctor treating her

>Unlucky
Your shitfu gets raped

>Amnesia
She tricks you into thinking Chad is her actual boyfriend

>Mute
Your shitfu will be tired of what a burden you are and will cheat on you

>Expirement
They aren't expirementing on her, but they sure are fucking her while you are in intense pain.

>Imprisoned
She keeps fucking the old guy

>Separated
World tour of dick

>Forgotten
The Golem cucks you

>Blind
Your shitfu will literally cheat on you and you will never know

He may or may not be bait, but me personally I can't wait until all the people I care about die so I can kill myself without regret.

I've never laughed so hard in my life user.
Glad you enjoyed it.

Oddly enough, that was my thinking when I was around 25. Now that I'm 34 my life is awesome and I wouldn't change a thing.

Question on Necromancer cyoa,

How many necromancers would you say achieve immortality? Noticed some descriptions of people and factions working on becoming immortal so it can be too many people.

Of course you'd have to consider how many people can use magic...

>Skill Groups
Communication
Trades
Social Science

>Class Name:Politician

>Magic:Rhetoric

>Tutorial:Alice

That sucks. I can't complain, I'm a trust fund baby who'll inherit a winery estate and beach house on a private beach.

Probably thousands, but there's also forces that work to stop/kill those that try/succeed, so it balances out over the tens of thousands of years.

Call the alchemists, an user transmuted /cyoag/ shit to gold

Don't reply to your own posts

Suck a cock

Here's your chance to reveal to world your inner furry by picking Nero.

Those with taste can pick Mox.

>Being so much of a pathetic pussy you want to be dominated by a little girl.

That's old, dude. I'm eighteen and I read them growing up anyway.

Persis

Can I combine Stupid Sexy Griveous, Rule 63 Griveous, Darth Griveous and Waifu Griveous in one?

Chalice, Mox and Nero are all on roughly even ground. Persis makes me sick.

Agreed, elves are filth that needs to be purged

We're all skeletons on the inside.

>We're all skeletons on the inside.
Yeah, but there are some people with ugly skeletons

>Implying anyone who picks Mox has any taste
Humorous.

Thanks, I had fun writing that.

In terms of legitimate criticism, I'll say that having ever word under the kink area capitalized reads...weirdly. As does the font transitions between the writers. Try to at least sync fonts if you do another collab.

Also, the drawbacks being sprung on you feels like a trap and makes the couple seem a lot more psycho than you probably intended, plus they run the gamut of tolerable annoyances (Broke, Mute) to downright insane (Expirementation)

I dunno why he did kinks like that. Never asked.
Thanks for the thoughts m8.
Will you make a legit build?

>it continues inside the eye socket

>120 points out the gate
damn this feels bad

what the fuck is that

Probably not tonight, most likely tomorrow

"Some patients claim that the pain is so excruciating that they sometimes pass out from it. Some of the strongest pain medications on the planet are prescribed in high doses for the victims of this cruel disease."

"It’s like walking around with constant shards poking and burning you from inside the skin. Diseases like this are why I believe assisted suicide should be legal…" – Patient

"It started out as a small burning sensation behind my eyes, almost like a headache. Now I take so many pain pills that I can’t feel anything. I’m just waiting to die…" – Patient

Bone cancer

stop it

i wanted to go to sleep tonight user

>Fat Skeleton, Conquistador hat
The hippest, baddest, biggest coccyx around señoritas.
>Magnetic Bones, Breakdancing
Knock them down with a femur and then slowly creep up on them in style.
>Skeleton Rape Cave
It was just a regular dolphin rape cave until we out-rapped the flippant bastards.
>uh, all of them? hard to be a fun loving skeleton with so many haters around.
>Patches, Fitz, Sixto
Mariachi isn't just festive cinco de mayo stuff. I'm certain he has a wide enough repertoire to fit the occasion.
>Gross Fetus
How could I say no to another free companion? The Child's Doll is pretty tempting, but the kid would probably develop some Stockholme syndrome after seeing my sick flamenco moves. Diary is easymode for pussies, why just rape their childhood when you can rape their present so hard it retroactively ruins any memories past and future to come?
>Treasure Hunt
Fitz raids the antique shops for maps, Patches gets to work on some sort of multilegged 10 meter excavator monstrosity and Sixto provides the soundtrack for the montage.
>Lesbian Rally
-step one : capture and keep some mangy bitch under lock and key. Give her all sorts of spoiled meal, let her grow a colony of lice, search for rabid dogs and give her aids
-step two : unleash her at the zenit of their parade. The combination of lice, disease, rabbies, crinos form and that time of the month for some attendees will unleash hell.
>Battle of the bands
some emo shit about blood vs a soulful somber mariachi corrido about the pleasures of the afterlife. Easy shit.
>Alliance Mad Scientist
pfft, hardly even worth mentioning. Just shove it up their ass
>Lapsed Rapist
Nothing some good music and some good ol' boning can't solve
>The Iron Lady
eh, just leave her be. The britcucks have long lost their punk souls to their orwellian masters. Chances are Thatcher will die of starvation.
>Bring Terry home
I can't outwrestle him but I can outdance it!

Here's a version without the compression artifacts.

>American Road Trip
Just wear a Republican pin in California. No need to get physical even, just walk the streets. It's just too easy.
>Mysterious Liquid+Angry Dog
Skeledoggo, skeltal best friend!
>the Rock
Can serve AND roast them? Sign me the fuck up!

>ever word under the kink area capitalized reads...weirdly.
Did it on rat when I started making them so after that I just tried to keep them all consistant. Also didn't realize how long the kinks were going to be at the beginning so I didn't pay it much thought. Does every like and dislike being capitalized not bug you?
>Try to at least sync fonts if you do another collab.
Unfortunately, he uses a completely different font than I do so I couldn't replicate 100%

Starting to feel like I dropped the ball on this a lot... my bad.

Don't feel bad! You wrote waifus, people will suck dick for waifus.

I didn't notice on the like/dislike because they were shorter. I think it's probably because I'm involved in a few groups who do tagging systems like that and it pisses me off.

As for the fonts, it's really a minor issue. Don't take it too bad. I mean just look at all the garbage SDA made.

>completely different program*
I'm just overly sensitive because I've downed two first fills on sleeping pills and I'm still awake sitting here listening to people talk about how every character made either fucks vegestables or the old man.
Not really a pick me upper.

Why would you listen to some r9k-autist? Be a man. Kill them and eat their hearts.

Go to sleep, also some people are a little jumpy when they think their waifu is interested in another man.

I don't really care for waifu stuff, but you should know better than to listen to autists on here

You really did a poor job this time. You made all the waifus too oversexed. They come across like sluts and people here generally don't like that.

>either fucks vegestables
If you don't like hearing people talk about that, why did you put it in? The fuck do you think blowjob practice entails? You wrote that she eats carrots 'sensually'. Seriously. It's your own fault.

Shitposters will be shitposters ZB. A lot of people liked it. You did good man.
Get some sleep, you deserve it.

Step away and never do waifus again. You're not good at it.

I'm betting one of you is ntr-user.

All the people giving you positive replies didn't actually like or even play the CYOA. They're only giving you support because they do that for anyone who makes content, they're just mindlessly doing it without caring about who you are, like an automatic response. You don't have many real supporters.

You should probably consider why so many people think your waifus are fucking the old man. You wrote them acting far too friendly with him, way more than women act with their actual male friends, and doing things like cuddling with or explicitly trying to seduce him in the case of the snake. So it's by your own writing that you've made people assume the girls fucked him.

Is this nigger serious?

>I'm just overly sensitive
It's hard but you need to stop. Shitposting is rampant and for some reason anons love shitting on OC.

One thread crashed with no survivors talking about ntr vegetable fucking cucks, lets not up the bodycount and post/build for some other CYOAs