Work as a American Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency...

work as a American Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 american dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "verge, etheremons, dogecoins, and icons" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest Tax news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Eat shit boomer, you have to rub your tired eyes and force your aching body into work at the crack of dawn everyday.

I make similar amounts to you whacking off and smoking pot in front of Bittrex

monaco lookin like a good buy

Nice larp faggot.
11/1 didn't read

>tfw nocoiners

How does it feel being around people's shit for a living?

You don't get to count what your boss charges.
Also, you started work at 5 because your boss said so.
Also, you played with shit all day.
Electricians laughed at you all day
lern electrons, poopfag

don't chew your fingernails poopoo plumber.

Did you post this before? I thought you were Canadian.

Who the fuck pays $600 to unclog their toilet. A plunger is $2.99

Please get cancer you piece of fucking shit

nice pasta

I'm up 20k in 24 hours, get fucked

if you don't remember the original get the FUCK off biz newfags KILL YOURSELF

And whatever you do, you are still only an American... Bad luck finally at all...

There's a lot of truth to this user. I respect you and your ability to rip people off but you can rip people off in crypto and in real life for double gains.

Dumb public sector employees with no skills. Think: Teachers, politicians, or union plumbers for example

Fucking newfags, if you haven't seen it, your a fucking normie

You made over 20k today? That's what I made.
Sage for shit fud.

t. salty nocoin boomer

I can also hold your wifes ass in my hand with my bitcoin billoins

Just have an exit plan for when your knees are jello. Nothing wrong with being a plumber but I think the worst mistake a plumber can make is assuming that he'll be able to do it decades unobstructed.

faggots, did you say you're still down 50K from 2 days ago?

> I don't actually solve real problems.

> I just tinker with fully functional systems, replacing fully functional parts with other fully functional parts and claiming that I have fixed the nonexistent issue.

> The only time I do any real work is when I need to remove waterlogged turds from clogged toilets.

> 90% of my work is fake, the other 10% is quite literally shit.

> I am basically a parasite.

Git gas'd kike boy

I'm up 85k overall this week. Have fun handling other people's feces though.

>make money scamming old ladies

Really hope this is a copypasta

Do the women love to hear about his getting knee deep in shit is how you survive?

LOL kid, grow up this is the real world. Better to handle shit then shitcoins

Yeah and to be a criminal who scams people by tricking them to replace perfectly good parts. You are scum and should die in a fire. Enjoy your lawsuits when people catch on to your schemes.

So basically you rob old ladies, I would send the boys after you if you did that to my Grandma.

i remember when that pasta was first posted i made about $100 a day with crypto
now i make about $500 a day
there's little guarantee in crypto, but compounding interest is the golden rule of life
don't let money sit around collecting dust, invest that shit through whatever means

First post is best post

>wow you guys think exchanging money in a zero-sum game makes you hot shit huh?
>well I make money scamming people
>jelly much?
People who only care about how much money they make and not what they contribute should get vasectomie desu. Leeches, the lot of you.

Sorry m8, I earn 130k + do crypto at work.

>Trades
>Money
Nice larping poor fag

>hard work is for plebs

>he leaves the house
>he has to interact with normal humans
Not worth it bro. Crypto is way more comfy

LMAO good post, op.
Im an industrial electrician, so I bill big companies for bullshit work they dont need.

Im going to study engineering next year so I can bill them out of my ass without even having to get off my ass

I also trade crypto, so best of both worlds, y'know.

Nice man.
Happy you're making a decent wage.
Not sure why you're so full of resentment for people like us but ah well.
12k a day is a very comfy lifestyle, maybe put a bit in crypto..

No, you didn't make that much.

Tfw I made 8k today without having to get off my ass or the overhead costs associated with running a business

>claims something is a Ponzi scheme as if it’s a bad thing
>rips fucking elderly people off for thousands of dollars

The day of the rope of unironically coming for people like you you low life fucking scum.

haven't seen this pasta in a long while, last time must have been march / april

pretty funny, but having a trade is still a good way to get your initial money to invest with, wat better than waiting for your neetbux to build up or flip burgers all day

Thanks for your advice kind sir. But I'd rather watch my money quadruple on my phone, instead of unclogging shit from a 70 year old grandma you conned.
Also, bullshit story is bullshit. NO ONE pays hundreds of dollars for a jammed toilet.

I've seen this plumber pasta before

Poor LARP 1/10