The verge crash is going to be fucking violent

The verge crash is going to be fucking violent

Let's hope so. It's overvalued as fuck.

What caused the sudden rise? An endorsement or just a regular pump group?

McAfee and other people shilling a dogecoin fork, oh man, waiting for the crash.

lol XVG is going to be $1 really soon

Vergelets when they will ever learn?

Verge is pretty much Monero 2.0 so GET THE FUCK IN OR FOREVER BE PINK

Time to short?

You guys don't seem to understand the value of all privacy coins. Now excuse me while I turn my $50k investment into $5-10M over the next couple of months.

Pump groups and McAfee, after they announce the wraith protocol it'll spike -- sell then that's when most pump groups are planning on doing it.

Pnd

Scam virus pajert

Multiple pump groups

Bunch of beta bitches who missed the shuttle launch in this thread, stay fudding faggots, your jealousy fueled arguments can be used against literally every crypto.

Good luck

Dude it's still not too late to hop in, this is still a x5 at least. Come on.

Or do you want to be one of those retards who kept saying BTC was going to the shitter when it reached 2k?

Of course it's a pump and dump.
Now they're on binance because it has more volume than bittrex and less fees.

They did it really fine though, it can still get 1 or even 2 more waves before wraith, then it's just going down for months.

Verge is Dogecoin with a fucky TOR integration. Monero's blockchain and network are designed to be private. Don't fall asleep with Verge.

A hard crash will come but when... I mean fuck boys I'm up 100k from s 4k investment. But I want a new lambo.

look at a chart of dgb and siacoin

they announced wraith 5 times already this year kek

Verge was forming symmetrical triangle for 6 months, McAfee saw that and knew it will rise. He was not the cause of the rise

good meme

Everyone wants to understand the rise and they just sattle with the first info they get