games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>7th Ed 40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Roster Builder
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#!/rosterCreator

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!5a5zlaBB!uw2JBcVWat8XvlzLUIEBOFoNcjT1X3Rk0sWNcnwYAfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still no SW:A Rules to be found in any fuckin mega ...

First for Intercessors > Sternguards

third for NIDS

nth Tau WAACfags btfo about Riptides

Is this a bad idea, do I need more?

Are scans of the rulebooks out yet?

What should I remodel my Harlies with?

They used to all have Kiss but that's completely over costed now.

thats enuff, save some points for commissars or Guilliman

ROCKABYE WAACFAG ON THE TABLETOP
OPENING DAY YOUR LIST WILL GET STOMPED
WHEN THE LINE BREAKS YOUR TEARS START TO FALL
AND DOWN WILL COME WAACFAG CONSHITS AND ALL

PDF is out for some weeks

>falling for conscript memes

My 2000 point ork list cost 1300 points in 7th

Ive got a bad feeling about this

anything on custodes? or a general table of contents?

Finished sleeping, you guys need anything else?

nids please

Always kinda wondered how gene-seed was injected. Glad we finally have answer for that.

Can you hook a user up? The ones in the OP are shitty pictures.

epubs please.

I think he means the proper, not-potato-quality ones, now that the epubs can be purchased.

Do you happen to have orkz?

thats what I'm talking about ^^

This is the first edition launch I've been in the hobby to experience. It's a little silly, but I'm really excited. Splitting the starter box with a Nurgle friend, using the new space marines alongside my Guardsmen. Really like how big and chunky they seem to be, I hope they'll look good towering over my IG regulars.

>CONSHITS
>SHITSTERS OF BATTLE
>THE LOST AND THE SHIT
>INITIATIVE 2'Z
>CHAOS SHIT MARINES
>MILITARSHIT TEMPESHIT
>AELDARI

Tarantulas, all land raider variants please

You're probably bringing toyz before boyz. Turn it around.

Fuck I love that guys art

>I will never be the only male priest in an order of horny sororitas
Why even live

Pretty much what I'm doing too. Been playing IG for ages and so gonna use the new Space Marines as Allies of my IG.

Don't buy direct from GW.
You can save several hundred dollars buying elsewhere.

I dont even own boyz

I only run nobz/megaz

Sicaran & Vendetta pls

mega.nz/#!5a5zlaBB!uw2JBcVWat8XvlzLUIEBOFoNcjT1X3Rk0sWNcnwYAfk

Doing It Wrong: A Primer

I need this in better quality and higher resolution
please!

Vendetta is in the IG book which isn't out until the 23rd

Why would I run scrawny gitz when I can just run the ardest?

Good show. I'm still hoping for epubs of the already-leaked stuff.

shhhh let them.

>been playing IG since the late 90s
>can't wait for cheap 2nd hand minis to flood the market (again) soon

Renegade if you have them please!

me too brother

Because you need troops, you git. And Ork boyz are one of the best in the game.

Vehicles got more expensive because they got way tougher (while maintaining killyness - so they're not as killy per point)

>7-8 hours
not bad, scanon

Huh, was it bad of me to expect everything to be released at the same date?

Thanks user

Deathskulls or Blood Axes?

the epub would be nice :)

Nice one mate, thank you. Anything for Xenos?

>Because you need troops
No you dont

Does anyone here actually use FW stuff? It's been banned from our player group for ages.

Wtb DKoK

So for 8th, are multiple min squads better than one large squad?

I think he's buying them direct because those are the cheap snapfit Cadians that are only found on GW's site or in limited quantities elsewhere if at all.

>play orks
>don't actually play with orks

Okay.

Min squads are better so you don't lose guys to morale.

Anyone able to get their IA: Index Astartes to work? I'm dying to see the Thunderhawk datasheet but can't DL it.

It's been standard even in tournaments since like 5th-6th edition. Banning it is a very outdated houserule at this point.

Are nobz not orks?

>Look Mom I posted it again!

why?

>NZ

Jesus. RIP.

>falling for the conscript meme when levithan rapenoughts exist

Any particular reason why a Hellforged Leviathan cant take two ranged options whilst the loyalist version can?

Not really "banned" here but they aren't used in tournaments and stuff.

Probably has something to do with the fact that they're hideously overpriced even compared to regular GW stuff so very few people here can actually afford to buy and ship the damn things. It's a fairness thing.

They are. I just don't really get it. Why not field ork boyz? Is it just for fluffy reasons?

I just dont like boyz. I dont like their models and I dont like playing with them

Loyalty is it's own reward.
Alternatively, because it's got more special rules and those are more geared towards combat, and so loyalists need something to make up for that. Balancing as it were.

Just be glad you got them at all. Fluffwise traitor levithans in m41 are so rare they might as well be unique.

>not using WHFB Black/Feral Orcs or 40K Nobs as your boys and using Orruks as your nobs

I believe the phrase you're looking for is "pay to win" and yes, FW shit is pay to win.

how's this for a tau list?
Fusion commander deep strikes for vehicle killing.
Drone commander sits with drones + fire warriors and broadside so kauyon can get full value

Probably trying to shoehorn CSM into being more choppy than shooty. Guess you're supposed to go dinobot or tanks or something if you want a shooting vehicle.

I'm really hoping GW sells the models in the Dark Imperium box separately and doesnt pull a Dark Vengeance and makes almost all of them exclusive to the set. I just want my Death guard and nothing else

Fair enough. This edition heavily favors mobs of boyz as the backbone of their army because of the awesome new Mob Rule.

On the other hand, MANZ got 3 wounds now.

Do you plan on fielding any walkers?

Every unit is pay to win. There is no correlation between monetary cost and efficiency. You can pay a lot of money and end up with a shit FW unit just like you can pay very little and get a good GW one.

In our case, we do have a few peeps who buy the originals just to cast them so they can make local copies that they can sell for much cheaper.

We usually treat FW stuff as cool models for display. Never to game with seriously.

Thanks! Any chanse to get xenos index?

Re-posting my biker boss as im so proud of him

>p2w forgefag with lung cancer detected

I heard they're going to get actual Primaris kits out so they won't be reboxing those. I can see them selling the HQs individually and if they're asses to Chaos like usual, they'll rebox the Nurgle ones like they did with Dark Vengeance's CSM.

You'll probably get the unseen Nurgle units as multi-part and then they rebox the poxwalkers and stuff.

Lisa Issodon is broken as fuckmonkeys. How many n the hell did anyone think 195 was reasonable for this bullshit?

>pay to win
>in a hobby where you literally have to buy everything

>plays krieg

>"I refuse to play any WAACfag who would actually field those filthy Elysians with their dune buggies and drop sentinels!"

Sure, give me a week.

Thanks autocorrect, go burn in hell

>he thinks the plastic dust from scraping moldlines off GW plastic wont give him cancer

Nice! I'll be waiting for you.

>he doesn't know posting on Veeky Forums goves you cancer

OH WHADDA A ZOGG
WHADDA A LUVLEE ZOGG

>Caress, Embrace, and any pistol that is not neuro disruptor.

Duh

If you're the moron saying he's OP because of cover, you're an idiot, because characters are immune to shooting anyway unless he's the closest guy which is never going to happen.

His ability to deep strike infantry is less OP than his old one which simply infiltrated them, and he basically is just good for extra movement and a good gun.

Do you have access to the index? Can't get mine to download and I'm dying to see the Thunderhawk Gunship datasheet

>costs more
>has better rules
literally pay to win

The best units in the entire game last edition were GW

>"I refuse to play any WAACfag who would actually field those filthy Elysians with their dune buggies and drop sentinels!"
OI FUCK OFF CUNT, YOU TALK ANYMORE SHIT ABOUT ELYSIANS AND I'LL DEEP STRIKE 9 VALKS SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL GAIN THE RULE "ASS-CHUTE INSERTION" AND BE ABLE TO SHIT OUT HELLSTRIKE MISSILES

>guilliman costs more money and points than a grot, and is also a better unit
>this means the game is pay to win
Yes fucktard, better things do cost more money and points, but you're absolutely retarded if you think that is exclusive to FW.

>has better rules

Too bad that's wrong.

>Riptide 7E
>Wraithknight 7E
>Scatterbikes 7E
>Warp Spiders 7E
>Wave Serpent 6E
>White Dwarf Tzeentch 6E
>7E Tzeentch psykers
>Magnus
>Necron Wraiths
>Necron 8E
>Solitaire 8E
>MT 8E
>Orks 8E
>IG 8E

Guess GW is save to win or something.

Dont worry, at this rate in 10 or so years you will be able to jack your brain to the computer.

And believe me, some japanese guy will make not only that.

Can someone hit a brother with an ePub of the 8th Ed Rulebook? Ain't got $40-65 US Funbucks lying around

That was my first post in three days, and the gun alone is grounds for a WTF argument. There is no weapon on any vehicle or character that has -4 rend at less than strength 7, and all are heavies aside from meltagun equivalents or the new hell blasters.

TL;DR he's too cheap for gun performance and ease of entering firing range of a priority target untouched

7E D-99 were rapey user
Though most of that rapeyness came from 100 points valk spam which is still a gw model

If you can find it by yourself why do you think you deserve help? Seriously to be posting here and not be able to find it makes you basically retarded.

Hears hoping a little shame allows you to turn you brain on.