Vechain

Vechain is currently the most undervalued coin at the moment. The partnerships are unparalleled within crypto. It is a 100 year project working the the national Chinese government to be the foundation for its entire new smart city they are building and eventually expand to be the blockchain for all of China. This is guaranteed 10x by the end of January after the rebranding. Remember when Antshares rebranded to NEO and went 10x? This is bigger. This is the partnership with China that Neo was trying to Secure and Vechain got it.
Some other partnerships include PwC, Gvenchy, Family mart, (24,000 stores) Renault plus many many more confirmed as well as some that can not be revealed yet due to NDAs.
This will have a bigger market cap than Ethereum within 3 years.
>reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/
Roger Ver just tweeted praising the project. Whatever you think of Ver he has made a lot more money than you maybe you should listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=SdutmhLqqF4
theguardian.com/cities/2017/jul/13/china-big-data-guiyang-rapid-transformation-tech-hub
medium.com/@vechainofficial/introduction-to-vechains-new-partner-jiangsu-printed-electronics-co-ltd-e6b87582e3c2
cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_economic_zones_of_China
youtube.com/watch?v=fLDe42aAKH0&feature=youtu.be&t=6m29s
pwchk.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-240317.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

See pic for more info.

This is the next 100x. There is a lot of research to do on this coin and I guarantee once you dig you will buy as much as you can. You have about 2-3 weeks left to accumulate before the rebranding.

When rebrand?

January 15th

Shanghai before and after it received that same status as Gui'an just got from the Central Government State Council of China.

Check this out about Gui'an
>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=SdutmhLqqF4
>theguardian.com/cities/2017/jul/13/china-big-data-guiyang-rapid-transformation-tech-hub

VeChain pretty good, will take place of IOTA easily in due time haha

Rebranded like NEO and how transaction cost? ;);)

Partnerships of the gods

They also partnered with Jiangsu printed electronics co. that makes paper batteries and the company is worth billions. Look at this scale how many chips Vechain has begun to make. Vechain is partnered with DIG wine they import 30% of all the wine into China.
>medium.com/@vechainofficial/introduction-to-vechains-new-partner-jiangsu-printed-electronics-co-ltd-e6b87582e3c2

What a shitty shill
A 4th tier local city isn’t a national government partnership lmao
Anyone expecting 10x is going to be disappointed as fuck, those bags must be heavy huh

VEN is at ATH and keeps rising. What bags? There are literally no bagholders in VeChain.

>What a shitty shill
>A 4th tier local city isn’t a national government partnership lmao
>Anyone expecting 10x is going to be disappointed as fuck, those bags must be heavy huh
There are 2 geographic areas and 2 levels of governments starting with the name Gui'an in the release.
The first is Gui'an New Area, a big area between two major cities of Guiyang and Anshun, sized at 1795 sqkm. The second is Gui'an Free Trade Zone, which is a zone designated for international trade and exchange within Gui'an New Area, this Free Trade Zone is a function of Gui'an New Area, which is much smaller, and located within the New Area. The old news portion is building of the world's first blockchain town partnered with the Management Committee of Free Trade Zone.
VeChain's exchange is being built within the Free Trade Zone.
However, the biggest NEWS is the taking over government administrative functions with E-Government running on VeChain Thor for the entire Gui'an New Area, yes, the 1795 Sq Km area, Not the Free Trade Zone.
Press release:
>cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf
Special Economic Zones (SEZ):
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_economic_zones_of_China
VeChain Adoption for Gui'an by Boxmining 6:29 >youtube.com/watch?v=fLDe42aAKH0&feature=youtu.be&t=6m29s

This isn't link

Direct national creed to do whatever the hell they want pretty much
Other examples (succesful) were Shenzhen and Pudong
If this test is succesful, full national implementation
VeChain has alooooot more in store for the world

Veeky Forums shilling a shitcoin that hasn't gone +30% in the past 24 hours? Say it ain't so!

alright, just bought 100k. keep doing your work pajeets

Fudders will be fomoing in at 5 or 10 bucks soon.

Do you have bags from ATH? Be honest, now...

Why hasn't this already blown up on binance?

This is word for word a shill post from earlier this week.

There is literally 25 BTC sell wall holding it.

Whales keeping price down with 1 mill + sell walls. When they accumulate enough from weak hands its moon time

I'm a bag holder but let me spread some fud:

>vechain does have impressive partnership but that does not guarantee success.
>Vechain could be the next Omgisego with all these "partnerships"
>Rather than focusing on one niche, by spreading themselves into different areas increases risk
>Walton,Iota, Wabi, & Modum are all potential competitors.

Nope I have bought a lot more at these prices though after the China partnership announcement.
This. After the China partnership announcement Binance "coincidentally" went into maintenence in the middle of the pump. When it came back online a whale set up 1 mill sell walls and has been accumulating ever since. My guess come January 15th for the rebranding he will have filled his bags by then and you should to. If you buy this coin you win crypto.

>Walton,Iota, Wabi, & Modum are all potential competitors.
How the fuck do you guys keep track of all this? I feel like I understand so little about crypto and blockchain. Like I read summaries of whitepapers occasionally but so much of it reads like Greek to me. These are all competitors in their specific sector?

>competitors
Thats a stretch. Besides, there is plenty of room for all of them. Its a trillion dollar industry.

Or will be soon anyways
Its a full time job

bump. Veeky Forums seriously do not miss this one.

Did anyone see Wabi diss Vechain in that medium article?

So unprofessional and copied what they said. Like it's literally going to become the next Shenzhen. 4th tier city lmao

See you in lamboland friendo

Going to the moooon!

Pretty new to crypto, what does a rebranding entail?

Like if I buy some VeChain now, do I need to exchange them for the newly branded coin or does it automatically change?

No it will automatically change. Just like Antshares rebranded to NEO and went 10x only Vechain will have the biggest bullrun crypto has ever seen.

bump for my senpai

>VEN is at ATH and keeps rising

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

There is also an Alibaba partnership they haven't talked about yet.

>pwchk.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-240317.html

Modum is not a competitor. It's going to be tailored exclusively to the pharma market.