Galactic Federation

Space is cheeki edition

this one is awake, where are you all?

Perhaps they have yet to wake up, or realise this session is in motion.

this is unacceptable. the hive will improve them all soon. this time wasting is not acceptable use of the hives time

how goes your bussnes ambassador?

I have recently returned from Yss celebrating my sons' wedding. He is my youngest and 3rd in line for my estate should his other siblings pass away.

son? you are like mother?
we hope that drone serves you well, if not we will gladly recycle him.
but what is a "Wedding?"

I'm the father, his mother is back on my estate. Our species requires a male and female to procreate.

And a wedding is a binding of a male and female to one another for life until death do they part. It has political and religious connotations in our society.

politics? hmm this one has heard of such non-sense before. a few hives even had the concept of religion. this one recognises that blunts require some form of overview and politics are your solution. the hive suggests implanting mind control in your populace that way you can all be in synchrony without a concept of iduviguality.

the hive would like to request meeting upon one of your worlds, a face to face meeting with your leader or one of these creators you speak of. though you told us their arrogance over their creations may mean they will not meet with us

Perhaps my Baron would meet with you, but on a station I'd imagine. The Avarians have little interest in meeting with you unfortunately, perhaps one could be persuaded.

the hive can persuade them, we simply rampage through ha highly populated area burning as we go then kill any who try to stop us until a avarians shows up and we bring him here.
>the speaker seems rather happy he thought of that without a thinker to assist him
that is very quick and only a few thousand of your workers will be sacrificed.

but the baron would do thank you. the hive wishes to open trade with your worlds

Personally I wouldn't recommend trying to battle the Avarians. As for your request I will put it to the Baron and see his response.

Ooc gotta do something be back soon

[k]
the hive will not fight merely carry it to here and so you know ambassador, no foe can survive forever under continuous assault, not predator, not you, and not even the hive but we can last for many whiles more than you

Good morning have I missed anything this session my fellow Ambassadors?

no herr, you have not. the hive merely inquired about diplomatic discourse with the barons superiors

and the prototypes have arrived, try giving them a command

Don't fear the Yssravannar, fear the Avarians.

Ah good to see you Karl. What news?

we do not fear either if you may keep a closed vocal function. the hive only fears predator and his wastes they are the only beings we hold anything above respect for. barring mother.

Well you haven't seen what's in the vaults then. Domination was easy for them.

we have not been in your borders. what vaults do you speak of?

The weapon vaults on Avar. Ancient technologies that could turn a entire system into a burning light show or the Maw of Darkness.

Am I early?

Damn forgot to sign in.

>the speaker chirps slightly
you would not allow the hive near this one presumes?
your damned vox is malfunctioning you incompetent blunt. we can not identify you and the session is in progress get the vox fixed and get in here

Calm down.
There is no need to be upset.

the hive is not upset you moronic blunt
the hive is irked by your inefficient ability to operate a alien contraption as well as the hive can

Bah! I'm trying to sleep here!
I'm over two-billion years old ya know!
It's entirely too loud in here!
Don't piss me off, son, I'll singularity your homeworld faster than you can blink!

Quite early it seems.

That is correct. Currently Carter is studying well as as the only outsider allowed to do it.

you are acting un-compromisingly being. however the hive is most interested how a seemingly space anomaly can be sentient

WHAT? WHAT'D HE SAY?!

WHAT?! WHAT'S A SENPAI?!
I'm over two-billion years old ya know!

I have not been in the meetings for a while now.
Forgive my failures oh great hive.
Sir please stop yelling.
So what have I missed.

see even a new being can work the frigin vox. incompetent blunts

Well a great horse is about to ransack Ploraxian space last I checked. Also my son got married.

>the speaker shuts up in shock

did you just call this one "Great hive?" why would a blunt show respect? this is confusing. mother HELP
>the speaker faints

I need to charge up my laptop, back in an hour or so

I'm not yelling! You're yelling!
Don't make me singularity your ass, boy!

Ooooh! Are those big boy words?! Do you remember the Sulphurius Anomaly? That was me, y'know.
Scared yet?!

How nice!
I hope his significant other is nice.
Uh....
Someone take him to the medbay.
Seeya

Please don't sir

>in his sleep the speaker manages to say
screw you we have a machine to make singularity's, and the ones we make are actually remembered

[funny pic]

So damn rude! Back in my day, y'know, sapient mortals like you used to bow down and worship celestial singularities like myself!

I created the sentient Crumpet race, hm! Where's MY medal?! Wars were fought in my name! I didn't ask them too, it was entirely too loud!

What happened to this Crumpet race?

I...I don't know what you want from me.

Yes they are quite happy together. Often our people marry for love, especially in the modern times.

That is truly great to hear.

They were entirely too loud!

A little damn respect would be a start! Bloody mortals these days!

When I was young though it was mostly arranged. I actually killed the one who was arranged to marry the female who'd be my wife in a duel over who got to marry her.

Sorry sir.
I'm showing a great amount of respect sir.
Well that sounds horrible.
Tell me more.

Standing by to receive transmissions. Are there are matters which require our attendance?

Standing by to transmit cultural dossiers to those who request them.

The terraforming of W'nai Delta is going well. We are utilizing funds gathered from generating cures to various maladies to create orbital docking platforms, housing for any potential immigrants, botanical gardens featuring flora and fauna from across the Federation, and places of learning. It is our fervent hope to be a part of the education of the wider galaxy, and we are prepared to provide neutral ground to resolve any inter-Federation disputes.

>the speaker wakes from his shock induced coma
this one has hurt its head, it sounded like a blunt showed respect. this one is glad that the dream is over.

why is the celestial being still here?

She was bethroed to a one Monxa, heir of Baron Tobrox. Her father ignored my pleas for her to marry me as me and her had grown up as neighbors. Incensed I challenged Monxa to a duel to the death over who would marry her. The duel lasted for the better part of the whole day, until he failed a riposte and I cut his head from his shoulders. I still have a scar on my right cheek where he hit me.
>Taxla points to a famed scar below his left eyes

this one finds that wasteful, and reinforces this ones slightly prejudice and biased view that your species need help from the hive in social structure, please review this suggestion

Oh my.
That's quite a nasty one.
I have a couple of scars on my back from when a artillery shell exploded behind me but nothing like that.

G͒̄̉̓o̓ͤͣo͆ͩͩ̔̊̀ď͗̈́ ͮ͗̏mͧͩ̀ͮ̋̇͂ȏ̈r̈́̃̊̉ni̓̔ͦnͧ̈͌̃ͣgͬ͑͊͋̈́̓ ̽c͊̓̌ͨô̐̍̌l̂͊l̋ͧe̾͗̆̽͌̓ͦa͒̾̈́̽ͨgͬͦ̀͌̃̊̊u̾ͫ͆e̊͋ͪͤ̋̑s ͯ̽̑̂̋ͩ̂

Our people thrive on individuality, it's what makes us Yssravannar. To be like that is to surrender what makes us Yssravannar.

I've seen worse and I have more from the battles I fought in throughout my life.

Like I said my scars are much less brutal then yours.

Dang it

greetings, this one hopes the like minded has made expansions on the tech field?
so it is like if the hive was... not the hive minded? EEKK

blunt I suggest you recycle your engineer he is most incompetent.
but the hive is unsure why you show proper respect to your betters. why do you do that?

I believe I have been fighting a lot longer than you, but I have begun to slow down and I am getting grey feathers now.

Well it only makes sense.
If you're better then me then I should show respect.
Age only slows you down if you let it.

the hive likes this blunt, tell this one. what technological state are you upon?

Now I am, extremely old now. It's harder for me to raise my sword and shield like I used to.

Hello,ambassadors.How are you all?
Who the fuck are you?
Hello,representative.How are your people?
I have done some research on the Wastes connection to the W'nai.
Sup,Betus.How are you?
Oh.Hello,Baron Taxla.How was the wedding?
Hello Jaxara.How is expansion as of now?

Great. All of my children are married now, and my estate is more than secure now.

We have high quality plasma weaponry.
That is sad to hear.
Perhaps you can train your childs child when he has one?
It's doing well.
We've found a bunch of empty planets and are currently colonizing them.

Greetings. What has your search yielded?

I have 4 sons who all have sons of their own. They are all formidable warriors and I could ask or no better descendants.

Well, 3 sons now.

very good preditor,how goes your project with our queen?
did I hear that the bird man aged? the hive must fix this

do you have control of your evolution?

why three? did one get recycled

Well,there are genetic markers consistent with Wastes engineering,though they can also appear through natural evolution,in your people.

Maybe a Branacap genetically modified a few of you before decaying to be able to use genetic engineering,or weaving as you call it now,and over time this head start helped push you towards a different civilization?
Oh?You mean the leg?Pretty good,I've using it with the atomic manipulator to make tumors.

Also I put some on my tuna sandwich yesterday.

And don't try fixing their age.I have already offered to,but they enjoy their mortality.
That's good.Less desertions,I hope?
I see.Well,now you can rest assured that your progeny have succeeded.

He died on the Avarian ring world sometime ago in battle. And to offer to fix the age of the Yssravannar is the greatest insult of all.

This makes me very happy.
Why did the number of sons change though?
We do not evolve much sir.
A lot less.

ok, ̢w̛e͢'rę s̀o̷rry ̷bu̷t wh̷ats th̷is̶ ̕a̧g̶i̕ng t͞hi͠ng̀?͠
I have attempted to start another rp thing today if you guys feel like joining in that

Rolled 70 (1d100)

YOU ATE PART OF MOTHER? AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH

>the speaker fires a blade at preditor

that is foolish, but do as you will

this is..odd

ill take a look

I can go to my ancestors knowing they will do me proud

My eldest son died in battle during the subjugation of the Avarians. He led a charge that broke their android army in the mountain region of their ringworld.

We get older, to a point where we begin to slow and eventually our body gives out.

We rely on technology where our bodies fail us

nano machines? this one is currently finishing such a project. may we have a workable sample?

That is sad to hear.
Atleast his death allowed a great blow to be dealt.

>The blade hits him,and dissolves away,seemingly doing nothing.

Again with the blades?Seriously,you need to learn to calm down.

Yes,I ate mother.But I got the leg with her permission.Can't get mad at me.

Also now I can brag that I ate your mother.
Yes you can.Also,I heard about the new museum on Yss.How is it?
Great news.Also,Sadan is fine,if you were wonderig.She has just been working on the ship hangar the last few days.

THE MOTHER IS NOT FOR THE EATING. SHE IS THE ONE WHO CONSUMES

AND WHY DID YOU EAT PART OF MOTHER? THAT WAS FOR RESEARCH.

[you know how to push the hives buttons don't you?]

eh fuck you, this isn't a quest, its role-play. and as such can be considered a traditional game, now fuck off or join in]

Guards!
Take the protester outside

FAITH AND BEGORAH THIS WHOLE PLACE'LL BE GOIN' UP LIKE THE SKIES O' DUBLIN ON SAINT PADDY'S DAY IF YA BASTARDS DON'T RECOGNIZE SPACE IRELAND'S INDEPENDENCE, UP THE RA

No nano-machines.
Just technology such as A.I and such.
Good to hear.

Yes,it was for research.I am utilizing it for research.

But she said research,not specific research.So,I researched how she tasted by eating it out.

You know,eating out your mother sounds a lot different when I say it out loud.

You know what I mean.

Either way,she let me.And let me just say,she tastes delicious.Especially with tuna.
Well,I replaced all my blood with alcohol.
Yeah.
So,any news?

this one will consume you, foul human be gone lest you are recycled

H͑͑OͦẄ͒ ̽̒ͩ̈M̈́̋͒Aͭ̋̈́̀͆͂ͮNͯͦ̑ͭͭͨͭY̏̀̿ͬ̈́ ̌͆̀ͤA̓́Lͤ́̾ͨTE̍͛R̓ÑAͤ͋̓̆ͬ̿Tͣͫ̊ͫE͒̔̚ ͪͦ̄̓̾̑EͯA͐͒̃́R̐͋̿T͊ͩ͆̈́̐̃̃HS͐ ͭ̂̿ͨͤÀ̂̿̓ͬͣ̔Rͭ̈́͐͑Eͣ̊͒̒ͩͤ ̌ͤ͂̋͒TḦËͨR̔Ȅ͐͌͒͂͐!͆̓̾̃̓
̓T͒ͦH̐̐̓Ȁ̄̎͊͊̓T̉Śͤ͗̑̌ ̎L͐́̚Ȋ̃ͦK̊ͬE ͤ̾́̏͐͐T̂̄H́̀E ̉ͣ͂̏̽F̀̇͌ͩ̓I̎̒̐F̏̎T̓̓̇Hͪͬ͊ͬ̓ ͛̃̈̃Õ̂͊̽R̈ͤ̾ͨ ̐Sͭͭ͐ͨ̋͌Î̇̚X̽̈ͣ̏ͫ͊̽Tͣ̎H ͦ̍A͐͌T̎ͫͤ̏ ̂̎Tͤ̆ͨ̎Hͪ̔̂̆̒ISͪ̆͗ͬͣ ́̒̂͑P͐̒̊̽̚Oͧ̓͐Ĭͫ̿͐N͋͋ͤT̊͐̓

I don't keep count anymore.

Nothing much.
Met a gal a while ago but I'm not sure she's for me.

Yes, without his attack the androids would have held them off and defeated them. He died a hero.

It's a extremely beautiful building, and full of everything from the war from uniforms to aircraft and artillery. The biggest attraction is the Avarian video footage of the battles from their old observation posts.

Greetings. We respectfully request that you keep all military vessels outside of the Belenosan Ascendancy's sphere of Influence. Scientific survey vessels will be permitted passage, except into or through the Kepler-186f system.

All non-military vessels will be permitted passage through our space as we determine it to be appropriate. This includes scientific vessels. Do not fear -- the Grand Lodestar has decreed any vessels that wander into our space will be shown to safety after it is confirmed that they do not carry prohibited cargo.

more xenos?

CAPTURE AND CONSUME

ahem all hive vhericals are war capable. to make unarmed hive ships is immpossible

you do realise you just effectively went into a Christian church in texis then proceeded to summon Christ from the grave and tear a chunk of his arm off and eat it right?

Theree is a difference between vessels being armed for defense or for warfare, of course. Regardless, by the Grand Lodestar's decree, the Ascedancy only permits passage of civilian vessels in an effort to remain neutral in galactic conflict. This does not extend to Kepler 186. Do not approach this system under any circumstances.

Really?Why's that?
Might visit,then.And buy some of those red fruits you have.
Yep

Look,you can talk to mother about it,but last I checked she was fine with it.
Oh.Hello,my name's Carter,of the Carnem Wastes.What do you mean by " determining" whether we could pass?

A hero's death is one of the best.

It's quite interesting to watch the battles in full colour I admit. Also disturbing.

We mean that we reserve the right to determine who is allowed to enter our nation's designated borders.

what is on the planet the new blunt does not wish the hive to go?

she is not, she is mildly displeased

Probably since we're not in the same caste.
Every now and then a Inter-caste relationship pops up but they're rare.

A matter of national secrecy. It poses no threat to those that do not attack us.

Still, he had much more life in him. I would have wanted to greet him one day with my ancestors, not have him there waiting for me.

Disturbing?Why would it be disturbing?
Oh.What is your nation.again?
Okay.
I mean,inter caste relationships don't seem bad.What's wrong?
Naw.