Etheremon split the etheremon world

Oh snap, this message is for every little mon. None of them can be bought anymore. Rarity of these fuckers just sky rocketed. We basically hodl all the mons Veeky Forums bros :)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@myetheremon/thoughts-and-important-announcements-25e0592be6b0
medium.com/@myetheremon/gen-0s-have-gone-away-but-their-legacy-remains-3907670e9691
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sell eggs or hatc them

have you been living under a rock this announcement went out yesterday

medium.com/@myetheremon/thoughts-and-important-announcements-25e0592be6b0

Does anyone feel like they’ve taken crazy pills? All of this is insanity, like what is the point of etheremon and who is actually putting money into this?

this egg shit is fucking stupid, why do the retards who show up late to the party get bonus prizes and get an advantage over the real first adopters? yeah i made 23 ETH profit but I only bought like 25 mons, now these dipshits who bought late get to 3x-4x their """""""limited""""""""" mons???

Zero gen are getting legendary status you mongloid.
Probably very powerful for the battle module. Going to sell a ton

Because #30 shitmon will sell for more than #300 shitmon and its two autistic kids

I wasn't on Veeky Forums during it, but did you guys also followed on the thing where you could buy part of the moon ?

yes and the people who bought late get to have 4 legendaries compared to my one bc of the fucking eggs

No it won't. #30 will sell for slightly more than #300, but won't probably come close to even #300+1

What's the valuation on sub 100 ponzimon catches? I won the lottery with a #69 armadilllo

You obviously never looked at cryptokitties. If cats can go for 100 ETH+ consistent for first gens with no breeding, and then a lot of other shit with less collector value goes for 50 ETH and under, then the numbered #30 mon will easily go for an unnumbered fodder gen 0 used for fusion at best

medium.com/@myetheremon/gen-0s-have-gone-away-but-their-legacy-remains-3907670e9691

Inderdasting

FREE FUCKING MONEY BABY
NIPPON AND JIHAD SHILLS BUY MY FUCKING BAG MONS FOR MORE THAN SHITTY CATS

What number etheremons get eggs? only the ones that didn't break even?

Correct. The ones that didn't even get close to breaking even get between 2-4 eggs.

Am I going to make it, bros?

you are for sure

I am afraid i won't make it as i only have 4 vibes and a mizumi

The owner is going to get sued out of his ass lmao

This shit is going to end in tears you for retards

He's just going to exit scam, don't be too greedy guys

stupid nomoner

"So those who are last now will be first then, and those who are first will be last." Matthew 20:16

Philosophy and religion wont cure his salt.

If you read the update, he and the team are removing the sensitive functions.

Also removing the ponzi scheme element with generation 1 and beyond.

i wonder if posts like these will still be around next year once theyve released gen 30+ of etheremon and crypto kitties were lost and forgotten about

holy shit

Anonymous developer. Could have made away with 500k no way he's in it because "he loves the community"

Pokemon are gonna sue this clown you utter moron

>tfw only one geenee
why even live

Sue what? It's a parody at best and it's hosted on the ETH network with anonymous devs.
Best they can do is try to sue a specific artist if they intentionally list something as actual pokemon

i dont think anybody said he did. the reason he hasnt run away with the money is because i think everyone has realized by this point that this could be the next craze that everyone needs to transfer their money into ETH for

Never sued digimon

Then he adds them again before exiting, wow that was hard

>It's a parody at best
Meanwhile this guy is making millions probably

They're gonna sue him. Screenshot this

Screenshot this for when you lose your investment

already made it back bby and then some

No seriously, can someone tell me why the developer couldn't do this?

Owner isn't getting sued. On the appstore, there's an ass lode of pokemon clones. If they clone it, just legally enough, then $$$

Honestly honestly hes an user developer with 500k in his smart contract he has nothing to lose other than his coding.

people like you are idiots. you shilled a bunch of newbs into losing money to get yourself paid, as you got early and then they got in late, then you want to take away any consolation they get too? you probably paid off your pets many times over.

Slave morality at its best. Look up slave morality Vs master morality

Nope they are hanging around because if they deliver this they make 100s of millions.

Just like cryptokitties

Listen carefully faggot. I am already up and have 120 Mons I am freerolling. The only loser in this thread is you. The Devs are already looking to roll this out for Japan, then.korea, then China.If anyone wants to come to a place where you can have intelligent discussions without tards, come here: t.me/EtheremonTraders

>slave morality

what the fuck does that mean? providing all gen0 holders benefits is a "good consequence" ie its egalitarian and utilitarian for all gen0 holders regardless of their place in the queue.

It's Nietzsche look it up, it will help you

ive looked it up but it doesnt apply

Lmao this shit is gonna be shut down you low iq moron

The dev is either gonna exit scam or get sued. Take your pick

Lol salty nomoner. My mons already are way past breakeven, now I even got sweet eggs and lengendary mons. They gonna sell for a ton once trading is implemented and the Dev shills it to the Chinks. Stay salty nomoner.

If he really wanted to fuck over everybody then they wouldn't need to go through the effort of changing the ponzi shit or implementing the battle system on the new year

Get sued by whom? Atlus? I'm sure you're aware but literally nobody owns a video game genre, otherwise Pokémon couldn't have existed in the first place.

Exactly this. The reason it was shilled so much on Veeky Forums is because previously it was nothing but a pyramid scheme. The new people directly paid you many times over your investment. The only mons that DIDN'T get an egg are ones that made a profit. The only mons that did get eggs are ones bought by people who bought too low on the pyramid to get enough idiots to pay THEM their full cost. The fact that the devs have addressed this by giving far more value to those who bought late (and thus paid much more per mon and, again, their entire fucking payment went directly into the pockets of early adopters) shows that they understood the criticism and took measures to fix it so that they can make a balanced and sustainable game.

The only people complaining about eggs are people who already made more than 100% of their investment. I personally 9x'd my investment and I could not be happier with the egg situation. Sorry if you're disappointed that it wasn't the ponzi you thought you was, but I can't fucking wait for this to be the first monster battling blockchain game in the world, because that's far more lucrative for us early adopters than any ponzi will ever be.

Are you fucking brain dead? Who do you think the Pokemon copyright belongs to? You are literally a fucking mouth breather if you think any company will allow this infringement to take place when the guy is making millions

>infringement
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

If you didn't understand my post then maybe you could do a little googling and look up the name and picture I mentioned and realize how absolutely retarded your lawsuit idea is.

Yeah, the dev will be sued if it gains traction. If not, he'll exit scam.

Why wouldn't the copyright owners of Pokemon sue the ever living fuck out of him? You are sub 100 IQ, you stupid cunt

>Why wouldn't the copyright owners of Pokemon sue the ever living fuck out of him?
I'll be explicit since you seem to be having some serious trouble understanding:

Pokémon does not fucking own the concept of collecting and battling monsters. No copyright is being infringed in any way here. No IP of Pokémon is being used whatsoever in this game. If The Pokémon Company can sue Etheremon for making a game where you can catch and battle monsters, then Atlus could have sued Nintendo or The Pokémon Company for the same exact thing.