Easiest way to $10k?

All I want is a coin or two to hodl for 1-3 months to reach $10k. The way it is now, I can’t buy large quantities of different coins and expect significant gains due to my limited portfolio
>inb4 dyor, because I’ve read the white paper of the top 25 coins

Just hold ETH/LTC and speculate with 30% on other coins

RaiBlocks is criminally undervalued atm. Their tech is going to be the standard in the next few months, 0 transaction fees and instant transactions. Long term this is going to be worth thousands, bit it's sitting at around $4 and is ranked around 40 when it should be top 10

split everything on 3, put on ftc, exp and zcl.

I actually got 45 of them lel, just not able to show it on Blockfolio. How much higher you believe it will be worth in 3 months? I regret I didn't buy more/earlier when it was cheaper.
I find holding ETH and LTC right now not suffiicent enough. I don't see them going even 2x in a few months. I would hold them by the time I get $10k+

Go 20% ETH and 80% RDN.

RDN is a sleeping giant

Don't listen to that pussy, you need to all in coins until 10k, just jump. It won't be good enough to just hold for the next few months.
Some random user said something similar a few months back and my only regret is not arriving at the conclusion myself sooner

dont know which one to go for.

Bitcoin Cash, even if you think its a scam you should not just ignore it

risk it all on promising tokens. My recipe: bcpt, sub, wabi, powr.

REQ, quite honestly

I mean blockmason is most underrated, Substratum and Wabi will do x2-3 within month and Power Ledger is doing extremely well.

i have a buy order for 1756. its so hard to not just fomo buy

KittehCoin, it's hardforking tomorrow into Lynx. It's literally impossible to lose money since just 1 sat would triple your money. If the coin reaches just 5 sats you've 10x your money, even the shittiest of the shittiest coins do that easy. This one actually has a decent dev.

Little risk, high returns. Enjoy your free money user

I'd consider holding REQ and XLM too, but only once I reach $10k

Wabi and PowerLedger sounds interesting. But I can't go into more than like 2 coins, for this so this makes it hard. What's special about Substratum? Never heard of it

>guise all I want is to multiply my money by 8x without doing anything of any value
you're an idiot and deserve to lose your money

>it's his fault the world is that retarded

substratum is decentralized internet project, imagine reverse vpn, kind of like cloudflare where you can access sites no matter what and no government can take it down

AC is currently sharing paid premium signals for free for a few days
Probably a really good opportunity
discord.gg/CmteP8j

nice, I'd surely look into it then

Should I diversify more?
Started with 1000 €, and I was about 8-9 coins at some point but I decided to cut this shit out to make more profit but I'm not sure anymore.
If one of those crashes I'm in a bad situation. What think? Do I need more ETH? I feel like BTC is useless now. Maybe 1 more super cheap interesting altcoin? (I kind of believe in SingularDTV or Vibe, not sure which one to chose)

Buy the cheapest shit on bittrex and hold for 6 months. Just one of those choices.

Xlm and Sia looks great for a hold
Xlm will have news to sell in A1
Sia looks undervalued and can easily go to 300sat out of thin air.