Drawthread: Barbara the Barbarian Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous drawthread: → #

Anchor Post

Requesting my character from an eastern inspired high-fantasy game.

>He's a blind swordsman who looks rather young, like he's still in his teens.
>Athletic build. Muscular, but thin.
>He has shaggy black shoulder-length hair that's almost unkempt
>He wears a blindfold like the guy in the picture that's partially obscured by his hair
>He wears the top pictured at the bottom of the reference.
>He wears the cloth pants and shoes of a stereotypical samurai
>Somewhere, either on the blindfold or on his shirt, he has the poorly drawn symbol embroidered

Oh yeah, and if you want to include his weapon, it's a ninjato. Sorta like if a katana and a short sword had a bastard offspring
Thanks!

Migrating.

Requesting my Tiefling Warlock.

Details:

- Noble with Pale purple skin and pitch black eyes with face and horns resembling the ones in the reference. Hair is black and medium length tied in a short pony-tail. Wears a monocle with a red tinted lens over his right eye.

- Wears a set of black fine clothing embroided with gold that resembles a mixture between both sets of clothes in the image (the two in the middle).

- Has a limp and carries a cane which also functions as an arcane focus in his right hand with a top similar to the one in the picture.

- Has a featureless mask and a black covered book with golden highlights strapped to his belt. Mask resembles the one in the image.

- Would like the pose to be like the one on the far right, presenting a sign saying "A world of hurt"

Migrating from:
Requesting my shifter bard for an Eberron campaign. She's having a rocky road to fame and fortune, exacerbated by her temper and poor judgment. I included shifter references with important points highlighted since it's not a common race.

Someone wanted this last thread.

Migrating from I'd like to request two Dark Eldar Wyches sharing a cup of coffee over a breakfast table. Bonus points if the two wyches are Lelith Hesperax and her fictional daughter, Reri (seen in pic related)

To hip-user, with love. I braved the depths of /co/ and /aco/ for you. Guess which one helped more.

Migrating

Same armor/dress/fur style of pic 1 and 2. Short blonde hair, hazel eyes. Carrying a spear and a shiny mirrored shield with holy symbol.

Hello, drawthread!

I'd like to request my Crab Clan Shugenja girl. She should have the basic skin color, body type and hairstyle of Baiken (in the middle), except with black hair and blue eyes. She's wearing blue robes like the set in the bottom-right image, with a blue-grey cloud-like pattern on them. One hand is pointing out at her enemy, with a spray of jade darts erupting from it like in the top-right image, while the other arm is clad in heavy blue-grey armor like in the far left image, and should be casually holding a jade tetsubo on her shoulder.

Thank you in advance!

Anchoring pic related for the drawfriend

/co/?

thanks!

Requesting my Fallout RP character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's roughly average in terms of looks, with tanned skin, dark brown hair shaved close around almost his entire head, except for a slightly longer (but still trimmed) circle beard. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple. The face in F is a good base image, in terms of facial structure, stubble length, coloration and the level of grime I'd like him to have.

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in A, except made from a combination of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (B) and some heavy armor clearly made of scrap (the armor should look mostly like the set in C, except with the rough, beat-up look from D).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (E) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks.

Requesting my wild elf barbarian.
He's flagrantly cocky and loves to be the center of attention.
Him raising the decapitated head of a hob-goblin or charging headlong into some sort of danger would be nifty scenarios.

Thanks!

No sir. /aco/. They are pretty nice over there if you know what they like and over the super weird threads. Anyway, enjoy the hips my dude.

Anchor for drawfriend

Are lewd requests allowed? Thinking of doing a couple.

Interesting. I'll have to browse.

Not here. You're better off asking on /aco/.

Sorry for the absence, I didn't get that far in the line art as I would like, mostly it's translating the sketch and line art foreshortening that's holding it up.

Also I changed up the waist because a butt makes more sense than twisting the whole dang waist to show the front of the waist and it flows more correctly. Not happy with where i have the boots personally; but let me know what you think.

Migrating from:
Requesting a female Gnoll Ranger. Similar to pic related, but with studded leather armor on her chest/gauntlets and a loincoth, and maybe a hood (can be pulled up or down). Add in some piercings and jewelry made of bone, give her a darker and thicker mane - maybe with some braiding here and there?

no problem drawfriend. and yes, it looks better with his butt to the front, the boots are okay, don't worry.

Thank you guys.

Anchoring this again.
As before, while I can wait a while until it's done could the artist let me know if he's still around?

They are, as long as you post the finished result off-site and link to it.

Migrating
Requesting my drow thief/bard playing in a tavern.

Requesting a drawing of this guy's coat. It's a magic item in my game.

Niiiiiice.

Shit son, that's lovely. Not OR but they should be thrilled.

Can I request my character doing some training with a really old looking punching bag hanging on a tree branch? Their attire's sparse with just some wrappings on the chest and a langoti.

Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the badges on the arms or the elbow and leg armor, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers being just black instead of two colours.

As for poses, I was looking for her just relaxing, something like relaxing on a chaise longue or the like, or sipping a drink while leaning against a wall, but I leave that to the artist's interpretation.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

Migrating from previous bread:
Hello friends, I request this character for the upcoming campain.
>He has a tall but slender figure
>He wears pic related brown coat
>He has really long, messy, dirty black hair, that reach his shoulders, pretty much like pic related.
>He also has blue, veiny eyes with noticeable bags underneath them due to insomnia.
>he wears a old and black chinese hat.
>He wears pic related boots, but brown colored.
>In the end he uses a worn out winchester rifle with a weird cage like thing emanating blue energy behind the trigger, I hope that pic related is clear enough.

Thank you to anybody willing to take my request!

Ask and you shall recieve, Veeky Forums is by tradition always ready for lewds
Althought expect some bitching from the wannabes janitors, as usual

Re-linking this request since tonight is the deadline. Hope someone can grab it.

R'ing art for a slavic warrior character.

Character wears clothing pictured with a haubergeon over the fabric, and an open faced rus nasal helm with an aventail.

For equipment he carries a six foot long spear (pictured spearhead), a norse style sword and dagger on opposite hips, and carries a large kite shield (nearly three feet tall).

If the artist could please, the kite shield would ideally have a red/blue pattern on it, with the main color being blue save for a sun pattern. Rays of sunlight encircle the center boss, which is also painted red.

Migrating from other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right, but his hair is black instead of blonde.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.
For any doubts, I'm here.

Holy fucknuggets dude you're the best.
Thanks so much!

Space marine doing the sassy black woman finger snaps.

I didn't like the original horse and rider pose so i'm redoing it.

whoops, wrong edition

the tits just keep comin

>the armor design
>that washed-out, sunset lighting
>that background
>dem arrows
>her tiny, tired smile
This is my favourite thing.

Requesting drawing of a rogue trader pilot for Dark Heresy.

A very thin young voidborn man. With pallid, pasty skin,short red hair and delicate, perhaps even feminine facial features. Purple eyes lined with black eyeliner.

Wearing a black flightsuit and an earing in shape of an Eldar rune. Armed with an Eldar shuriken pistol and a telescopic quarterstaff

Migrating my request

Hello drawthread. I see you have an archery based OP image - this is good, for I also have an archery based request I'd be happy to have filled if someone finds it interesting.

I'm looking to have a half-orc archer character done up. The idea is that she's wielding a massive bow made from the horns of a dragon, that's so large it essentially fires javelins (as seen on the right hand side of the reference image). The middle of the image is what I'm imagining for her armor (making allowances for the curves women have and the like, of course) but due to chainmail being more than a little tedious to draw, I wouldn't be at all upset if you replaced that with something like a cotton shirt or whatever.

The image at the top left is a reference for the face - strong jaw, flat features, but if color gets done I was hoping for a bit more brown or gray rather than green, but obviously I'll take whatever you think looks good.

If someone picks this up, thank you. It means a lot to me.

Requesting a Warforged Paladin in heavy armour with a sky blue cloak and sash around his waist holding a tiefling woman in his right arm (long black hair, even longer legs, according to the player with her 20 Cha) and a heater shield in the other, held above him, blocking a lightning bolt.
The Warforged has somewhat rusted armour and a sun emblem on his shield, with green eyes with the left one cracked
The whole thing took place in a dark cave so if you wanna mess around with lightning that's great!
Thank you!

repost

Requesting my swashbuckler.

He's jumping across a gap in a pose like the largest image. He has the facial features and cocky expression of the facial portrait, but no scar across his head like the one pointed to.

He's in the armour of that smug asshole with the apple at the bottom, but across one of his baldrics is a collection of knives like the sneaky guy.

Finally, in his off hand is a hookshot-like device that we just found in the latest dungeon. I did a terrible job indicating where it should be pointed in photoshop, but hopefully you get the idea.

Thanks!

OR here, like it so far, but do you mind removing the glasses and phone?

You know that in the lore, Eldar can't pass themselves off as human, right?

Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>long and fine hair, either black or very dark blue
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>has the pose of the bottom left, but has the body and clothing of the right hand image.

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
>legs, not a tail
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like the top left in pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though).

Requesting this with a Krieg commissar.

running an errand, but does anyone have some lewder requests?

thicc girls in revealing armor and shit.

can you also do sci-fi babes?
if not I'll just post the otehr request.

He is human. 100% human, only has a few eldar shinies from being in a rogue trader's crew

ye

Maybe a large, half-plated amazon woman supporting a young shota sorcerer on her flexed bicep?
Armor would mostly be leather and metal, midriff would be exposed to show off her abs.

I have a thicc half-elf druid if she strikes your fancy.

If you can do sci-fi, how about an overly thick woman who's too big for her pressure suit. Some future-y armour plates on her thighs, hands and feet, and a short rifle which she is struggling to shoulder around her straining bust.

here comes /d/

Ok then, hear this:
She is one of the "Eternal Kings" people enslaved by a very bad city with a mind control device similar to a crown that became property of the city, so they could just do whatever they wanted to their bodies, even modifications?

For the cyber crown I'll just leave you the choice, for the rest:
She wears a suit really similar to the one from Muv Luv (so if you need more references)
She has cybernetic arms and legs like pics related, but black
She is really athetic but she also has a generous rack.(be my guest)
The legs are long and slender, but also fit.
If you can use some kind of moving pose to show her nice "qualities" more that would be extra nice.

Requesting an action scene with my monk in a knock down drag out fight with an Orc brawler.

My monk, Kratay the hengeyokai rabbit on the left, got locked into an underground fight with an Orc brawler and had to fight for his life and freedom.

Kratay uses Muay Thai fighting style.

two extra REALLY IMPORTANT notes
>athetic cybenertic legs and body means nice cyber ass.
Also, you can do shit like a suit that would suggest the presence of nipples, that's the point of having latex kind suits, right?

need a thicc brown-haired elf rogue, preferably with desert clothing and a fancy sword

Requesting an arbites enforcer spraying down culitsts with a hand flamer, like this cop spraying down these people with pepper spray. Pic as example.

Requesting my tiefling face for a shadowrun game.

He is red skinned with black hair and swooped back rigged horns. He keeps himself well manicured with a clean shaved face and a formal haircut. He has several Russian tattoos visible on his left arm that he received whilst working with the vory v zakone. (Some of these tats might turn out to be too small to be visible but I added them anyways as they are a part of his backstory.) He does have other tats on his body but none are visible in his current outfit.

He dresses either in a blazer or a waistcoat with slacks colored a light purple, a light gray dress shirt with the collar opened, and black dress shoes.

He has two visible pieces of cybernetics. His right forearm and the lower half of his tail. These were replaced by the same surgeon, so they look very similar in design. They are both pure white plating with a gold and silver trim.

I was thinking that as he is more of the talker and information gatherer of our group rather than making him look like a bad ass holding oversized weapons, he would more likely be standing at a bar holding a glass of neat whiskey, or some other ale, and just looking suave and debonair.

May you draw my female holy warrior?
She only has the leg armor like in the picture, then from there to the top she is completely naked, if it wasn't for a couple of runic belts of protection around her boobs (that squish them without being able to contain them fully) she has short blonde hair like pic related, and she is armed with two runic axes. She is a fit warrior and doesn't need any stupid armor to protect her.

Requesting a halfling samurai mounted on a riding dog. He is wearing the Japanese styled armor in the reference but without the hat or sandals, and wields the dragon spear shown. His riding dog is clad in the horse armor shown with the Asian dragon style to it.

Requesting a Greek hoplite, but under his armor he's wearing clothes similar to on the right. Long pants, long sleeved shirt, fully-enclosed boots, etc. Doing a fantasy setting with an aesthetic heavily-inspired by Ancient Greece but the world is a bit colder and wetter than our own so people tend to dress a bit more warmly.

sorry everyone, all I heard was "draw a thicc ODST"

That's not thicc, thought. That's fat.

tits are bigger than her belly, she has no chin and unrealistically thin forearms with visible elbow, so i don't see how it looks anything like actual fat people

gross

This is pretty terrible, to be perfectly honest. Her face is fucked up and the thiccness is more disgusting than attractive.

further progress

this elf with vaporwear on and a more impressive rack

I don't know you or the OR but damn dude you have a nice way with the traditional eastern asian art feel
if I ever have some weeby ninja shit some day I wanna get you to draw for me

Gonna be playing Kled as an Inuzen in a Zodiac Empires game, need a character picture.

Basically, just like the gal, escept as a crotchety looking old guy. The armour being more modest and practical is also desirable... especially for an old guy.

Thankyou and Nuffle bless your dice!

Hey OR, i'm trying to draw your character and i realized that you might not like the skin color, what do you think?

Requesting a Redemptionist (pictured) for a Rogue Trader campaign.

He is relatively young, with the features of Athelstan (pictured).

He was sentenced to die by his Cult for not being Puritan enough. But due to a tricksy pyromancer, survived a burning of the stake. He is now convinced he is an Imperial Saint.

As for pose, perhaps him looking beatific, arms outspread as the fire licks over him without pain.

Wings optional

Thanks for reading

Cow tits, nasty fucking thighs and a disgusting fat-fuck pig expression on her face. Fat, not thick.

Can we both agree that no human being will ever actually look like that and just move on?

Well, that's not actually true.

But I agree, she is fat, not thicc

No human being in an elite military unit would ever look like that at least.

What's Veeky Forums booru?

pure fucking autism

Do you have any blogs that i can follow you on?

Your fetish is shit, deal with it faggot

sorry it's pretty plain, but hopefully it's more or less what you wanted.

>"Sorry it's plain"
>He says after delivering something that's on just this side of professional level art.

Would anybody here be interested if I requested a changeling rogue that I've been playing? I've had some art of him as a human but I've got nothing of him as a changeling and I'm interested to see how Veeky Forums draws them considering the relative scarcity of art I've seen of them.

Anchoring for bogroll

not sure I'd you are still around to take some thicc girls in revealing armor requests but I got one for you.
She has a sort of Jessica Nigri build, and is a flame elemental. Her body looks like red cracked stone with glowing fire underneath, her hair is also fire. And she wears a gold/bronze sort of bikini armor to cover up the important bits but not much else.

Have a quickie.

nice

If this isn't next threads OP image than there is something fucking wrong with the universe.

She's pretty.

She's pretty too.

anchoring

Anchoring this almost finished big guy