VECHAIN ABOUT TO MAKE A BIG MOVE TODAY

this shit is gonna pump hard after they announce those partnerships. Dump your heavy bags and catch this pump. This is what we got

"VET/VEN rumored in talks and nearing deals with Yum Brands, Coca Cola, Red Bull, General Motors China, and Korean Automaker''

Drop your shit and get in fucking faggots. Like we said before reddit is going to buy our bags at $5 lets pump it

Other urls found in this thread:

3commas.io/?c=tc4946
discord.gg/Yde7f9F
cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_economic_zones_of_China
youtube.com/watch?v=fLDe42aAKH0&feature=youtu.be&t=6m29s
medium.com/@vechainofficial/introduction-to-vechains-new-partner-jiangsu-printed-electronics-co-ltd-e6b87582e3c2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link must be the shittiest scamcoin ive seen in a while

VET so good buy wooo

Source op?

Wtf those brands

IF THIS IS TRUE WE GON BE RICH AYLMAO

LETS DRIVE THE VETRAIN FOR THOR

I'm just starting I'm broke with only $20 to trade, fuck it I'm throwing it all in!

Source? I holding 50% of my portfolio on VET, but I don't want it to moon yet. I'm far from done accumulating.

>$20

You're never gonna make it

ooh its gonna go up is it?? then why is my portfolio down when I bought 20k of this shitcoin last week??

this shitcoin never moons.

its up 4x from 3 weeks ago you fucking new faggot sell this coin you do not deserve it.

I'll literally buy if you can provide a source.

i bought in at 0.5. so i am not down on it. sold 30% of my stack already though.

the thing is everyone says it will moon because of partnerships and rebrand. thats why i keep Holding it. but its stuck around 1 40

fter the China partnership announcement Binance "coincidentally" went into maintenence in the middle of the pump. When it came back online a whale set up 1 mill sell walls and has been accumulating ever since. My guess come January 15th for the rebranding he will have filled his bags by then and you should to. If you buy this coin you win crypto. It will have a bigger market cap than Ethereum's current cap within 3 years.

not with that shitty attitude he wont

there is only ONE way to avoid being dumped upon after a pump - TRAILING profit. Check out this api, it's made me EXTREME gains with 0 risk 3commas.io/?c=tc4946

dumb fucking pajeets, its probably all the wabi groupies here that are upset. WATCH VEN PUMP TODAY

All these Wahabicucks lmao SUCK A FROG DICK PAHGGOTS

BUY VECHAIN

Why not both? I have VET, WaBi and WTC

WaBi sucks the gay hahah homobois

>crypto coca cola and redbull
what the fuck why would they need a cryptocurrency you dipshit

Keep talking shit here but don't forget to jump off a cliff after you witness this epic pump

this lmao

Here we see brainlets that do no research so that they will always stay poor.

I bet you literally think crypto is all currencies.

These partnerships are probably bullshit but it doesn't matter haha Vechain still has the best partnerships in crypto hands down. Sunny has also said there are a shit fuck ton more partners that we do not know about and they cannot be disclosed yet because of NDAs

>Limited edition: Find a shitcoin inside every bottle!

So you're basically admitting you have no idea what Vechain even does.

Idk why people feel so confident in their ignorance.

Wrong place discord.gg/Yde7f9F

"Liquor: The Liquor tracking platform built for D.I.G can track the liquor products from overseas winery. Customers can verify and review the authenticity and logistical information of liquor products using VeChain App."

so you will be paying for what you could achieve with a simple qr code?

HAHAHA holy shit do some fucking research THIS IS THE FUCKING BLOCKCHAIN OF AN ENTIRE SMART CITY BEING BUILT IN CHINA GO LOOK AT THE OTHER VECHAIN THREAD ON HERE YOU BRAINLET

>you had to google "gay man licking asshole"
>you had to open it in paint
>you had to carefully place the WaBi logo on the lickaroony's forehead while staring at an asshole being licked, complimented by the effects of gravity on a scrotum
>you then had to save this edited image on your HDD with the name 'Gay.png'
>you then posted it on Veeky Forums to try assert that someone is gay, after doing all of the above

>THIS IS THE FUCKING BLOCKCHAIN OF AN ENTIRE SMART CITY BEING BUILT IN CHINA

Ahh, so a knock-off version of Waltonchain. :^)

>inb4 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT A KNOCK-OFF

and how is this shit gonna work? I bet they will use existing architecture under new name and dump the current shitcoin because they don't need a bunch of faggots holding the majority of the coins. You are delusional that something as big as the chinese government would settle for this

Walton has a partnership on a Provincial level. Vechain has a partnership on a NATIONAL level. Walton has already bowed before Vechain and accepted its fate as #2
Government co-op:
Press release: >cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf
Special Economic Zones (SEZ): >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_economic_zones_of_China
VeChain Adoption for Gui'an by Boxmining 6:29 >youtube.com/watch?v=fLDe42aAKH0&feature=youtu.be&t=6m29s

And only Walton has the RFID patents on the hardware level.

>Walton has a partnership on a Provincial level. Vechain has a partnership on a NATIONAL level. Walton has already bowed before Vechain and accepted its fate as #2

To be this delusional.

Oh.. uhh... don't look at the market cap difference an hour from now ;)

Look at the scale of Vechain. Blows Walton out of the water.
>medium.com/@vechainofficial/introduction-to-vechains-new-partner-jiangsu-printed-electronics-co-ltd-e6b87582e3c2
Jiangsu is a multi billion dollar company.

>He still didn't get on board the WTC train

You're actually about to miss out, come tomorrow, because you're too busy fucking around with other shit.

I won't screencap your posts or anything petty like that, because I honestly won't care about you tomorrow.

thats cool I wish you the best of luck with Walton but I have done extensive research both coins will make it. Only vechain will blow walton out of the water in the long run. Vechain will be a top 10 coin in 2018-19. There is room for Walton too don't worry just not 50-100x growth like Vechain