Mempool is clearing

Congratulations Bcashie, you've lost your only argument.

you should have a blockfolio of 6 figures if you had listened to me and bought dcorp and sonm, next pick mco and eth

transactions are being deleted because of the timeout

Awesome! Now i only have to spend 120$ every transaction instead of 130$

Then why are high fee transactions being actively consumed from the top?

>he actually thinks Bitcoin scales

MUH FLIPPENING

LN will make Bitcoin scale.

Where the fuck else would they be consumed from you clueless chucklehead? That doesn't mean the unconsumed transactions aren't timing out due to the massive purposely engineered backlog. Face it; Maxwell assfucked you. Take it like a man, sell and go bitcoin cash and fuck them all right back into the stone age where they fucking belong.

Don't tell me you actually believe that

Just you wait, when LN is released Bitcoin will worth $50k and Bcash $100

You have no idea what you're talking about and shouldn't be allowed to post until you educate yourself

bitcoin seismic drama you say

Was enjoying my shitcoin growth.

The mempool is clearing because any 100sat/b or lower transactions are being flushed.
>overstock no longer accepting bitcoin payments
>newegg no longer accepting bitcoin payments
>steam no longer accepting bitcoin payments
>$100 minimum payments through bitpay
Congrats on this. Seriously.

We must reduce the blocksize to 300kb and become crypto moscovium

ex BTC fanboy here. Do you actually know what LN does or are you just parroting stuff from the echo chamber that is r/bitcoin?

You poor fuck... LN works only if everyone uses it, and it's adoption is going to be waay slower than segwit.

>when LN is released
They're projected 6 months from now as a very aggressive estimate. How much are you honestly willing to bet your corecuck coins are going to be able to last that long against a market ripe with superior solutions?

>b-b-b-b-but first mover advantage!
fuck off retard

Unless btc starts feeding on the market cap right now it's fucked. What dominance % is it going to need before it stops leading the market.

Muh ligthning! You fucking retards have been saying this for two years

The only people that bash BCH are the morons that bt after August and clearly did not see the early potential and only wanted to chase money.

Or they sold early thinking it was a dividend...when they shouldve seen it as a corp-action spinoff.

If NYA had said the BCH code kept the name no newbie faggot that bt late would be arguing.