Other urls found in this thread:

3commas.io/?c=tc4946
encrypgen.com
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encrypgen/
speroresearch.com/encrypgen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idk I just hope it's on bittrex

SIGT

A friend of mine is in a telegram with a user that's been identified as McAfee (he asked questions about BURST, XVG and ETN prior to shilling them on twitter). Coins that he has talked about but not shilled include; AION, RPX, SYSCOIN, LINK, REQ, VEN.

McAfee is a pump and dump expert, but you can STILL profit on them HARD> Just there is only ONE way to avoid being dumped upon after a pump - TRAILING profit. Check out this api, it's made me EXTREME gains with 0 risk 3commas.io/?c=tc4946

ODN

As long as it is on Binance

I really fucking hope its on binance

so this is what the cryptocurrency market will become? pump and dump of token.jpg, following a bunch of pseudo celebrities? Wow, what a market. Not a single use case or valuable product... fuck centralized markets, fuck celebrities and, most of all... FUCK YOU NORMIES.

I don't know, but I have sell orders in place in case its one of my coins. Hopefully, one of my coins is picked at some time. Thanks Mcfefe

pretty much, after he shilled biz theres no telling how low he will go

Just buy every binance shitcoin problem solved.

What did he say?

>burst
>binance

i meant burst, he shilled burst yesterday

reminder that this man literally pays jungle whores to shit in his mouth

No one here cares about the technology, good technology is just used for speculation. In the end we all are just in here for quick money

butt the pump

already got me a few thousand funfairs

Usable product you want?

Encrypgen (token DNA) is a blockchain project securing personal genome data.

Functioning product, paying customers already, and has formed several business partnerships this month already.

Here's their website:
encrypgen.com

Here's their token details:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encrypgen/

And here's a favourable Spero report:
speroresearch.com/encrypgen/

looks promising

we waiting in binance, cryptopia, or bittrex????

Sonm and Enigma are good bet too, even though I'd rather he name Cardano (I don't think he will since since it wouldn't swing enough in price for him to make bank on it).

This faggot doesnt like eth or any of its tokens?

every single eth token except for a very very old ones are literal vaporware and has no product at all

ofc he dont like them

The LINK pump last night was he and his buds buying in early confirmed. Get ready for a moon mission but also get ready to sell at 6k sats.

those are your bags aren't they? hahahhah

Lol who cares about product
We just want money

ITS DIGIBYTE EVERYONE GET IN