APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

go shill this somewhere else

literal vaporware

this coins going nowhere faggot

>all these butthurt FUDers

Hahaha I saw these threads around right before SIBOS too, and Sergey confirmed no more news until Q1 2018 so what are we apologizing for again? An artificial pump that is going to dump so hard on you deluded linkies that you'll shit your pants? I'll apologize once sergey puts down the big macs and actually announces real partnerships and implementation.

>FUD it so much whilst it's lower than 20c
>retards actually sell at 17c when that was a clear floor
>buy as much as possible
>now 55c on it's way to $1
>from $1 we'll go $5, then $50
I'm gonna be rich thanks to this board

enjoy losing your life's savings

P-please dump

Does someone have the sergey/bladerunner picture???

I'll enjoy it my friend, i Will enjoy it spending it from my yacht bought with linkiemoney, with hot bitches and coke and cocktails

>aspiring to wealth only to squander

Why not just kys you unproductive negro

Yeah man, I put all my savings into it. Some people aren't neets like yourself and actually have a job and some income.

If I lose my 20k (now nearly 60k), I won't be too upset.

How does it feel when literally whole Veeky Forums makes it and you are stuck holding your pajeet coin because you were to lazy to do your research?

>Sergey confirmed no more news until Q1 2018

what comes after Q4 2017?

5?

what date does 2018 start again?

>ath 10k satoshi
>now almost at 4k

i dont have to apologize to anyone, m8

you need 500k-1mil chainlink to make it
i doubt these basement dwellers spamming link threads all day were able to buy for more than 1k USD

5000 LINKS at 14 cents=700$
Q4 2018: 5000x150$=750 000

i think when you hear the boom boom in the sky

Shut up faggot 5k is good.

750k still isnt enough to make it

NOOOOOOOOO IM NOT DONE ACCUMULATING GO BACK FUCKING DOWN RIGHT NOWWWW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i guess you won't be happy unless you're a multi-billionaire...

kek

Why fud this when you can just do your research and buy it

I was skeptical on this after the shilling, but when i did the research this the most surefire altcoin i can find(if theres a better one with real fundamentals let me know srs) there's no reason to be bitter, we're already leagues ahead of the normies. accumulate early and retire early boys. we can all make it

Hodlers FUD because it’s fun. We all know the coin is gonna make it, but it’s funny watching people whine when they miss the boat.

>so don’t buy link.

this guy's got the idea

What's the big news behind the recent pump? Has it been reported yet?

This is the most obvious pump and dump I have ever seen in action...you faggots are in for a shock within a months time if you hodl this shit. Sell it within the week.

fuck off faggot, we can shill wherever we like. Nolinker BTFO

link will go down to 0.3 its inevitable. no news until eoy at least plus mannet launch only in q2-q3 and rory said himself, no big announcment until mannet is live.
i'm still searching for the top to short it, hope im right.

haha faggot btfo. jelly of the gains.

adhd trader spotted. u're gonna sell and get priced out of the market lol. learn to hodl you dumb fuck

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that LINK had a moderately successful PnD culminating in a meandering jargon blog post posing as an "update" and is now well on its way to returning to its true price, 15 cents. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this Christmas Sergey again tests his limit by swimming across a large body of water but this time fails to make it across. That's of course if he isn't already dead in a Thai bathhouse after ODing on all the cocaine that he bought with the ICO funding. Rory probably logs into Sergey's slack account now and then to offer some proof of life in order to keep the con going.

i'm holding link since ico, literally no reason for it to pump.

If SWIFT or MAS confirm anything the real value will be realized. It will be the biggest event in crypto so far. Price will shoot to double digits.

lolol it aint dropping bra, buy back and take the loss. This aint november strategy anymore, look at the mf market.

> will use chainlink
HTTP://ori.network

WHY DIDNT I BUY MORE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK I WAS SO CLOSE TO BUYING MORE BEFORE GOING TO BED YESTERDAY I HATE SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP FUASDGSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's three months from now, do you recall what happened for the last three months with no significant news faggot?