Terrain - just finished yesterday

Sup Veeky Forums this is nearly 400 hours deep and $1000' since October 2015.

Playing a home brew STALKER RPG, Adeptus titanitcus when it comes out, and dropzone commander right now

Ask awaybill dump some pictures while I'm a tad drunk eating Korean BBQ

It was not sideways before by I guess mobile ruined it

10mm and N scale

Any specific pictures you guys want?

pic needs rotated but it looks fuckin sick mate. Nice job. I've made li pieces of terrain, mainly bocage and houses with terrain kits but I used warhammer movement trays. Only problem is warping on some cause they're all square bases

Posting on mobile while out I thought I'd be home this weekend to post

Computer parts and bits lol

Squad up

too late called the police. Please stay where you are they're on their way. Serious though great job Im liking the pics

Thanks user

no worries bud

Pictures aren't correcting rip

Flat detail

Streets and since here shitty modular tiles you can see the edge

Reeeeecon boys

Scatter terrain

any more pics of minis

Which ones? Dropzone or?

whatever you got senpai

Before I painted my scourge

Did a mock up of a memorial garden years ago and never finished it. Toss the hedgerows but finally got around to painting the statue recently.

The statue now painted.

Looks swell

That's neat

So is it a table for personal use or did a store commission it?

Heh! I created the graphic you used on the base of the Statue. Nice. Cool setup. I'd love to play a game of DZC on that.

Pillbox from the Mannerheim Line. xpost from /hwg/

Hate to break it to you, OP, but you built it sideways.

Fug

Personal use / gaming

Here's more I made myself if you like it.

Soooo do you live on the equator or something? Seriously though, looks awesome OP. I've been planning to do somthing similar with street sizes that could look good with both 15mm and 28mm. Do you have scatter terrain for mutliple scales? Do you think it's an idea that could work?

Thanks - I think I already have them from a previous thread. But I'll snag these just in case.

I have Dropfleet, but seriously, this terrain single-handedly makes me want to play DZC as well.

Glad I'm not the only one feeling that itch. Time to dig through my craft supplies

Damn this is cool. Seriously good work. I used to make dungeon tiles, but I always wanted to do so PA stuff. The buildings and shit were too daunting though. Were things like the buildings and street lamps kits, or did you handmake them?

Any tutorials you could point me to for how to weather the cars or anything else useful?

Pretty sure OP's got his stuff posted on the Hawk Wargames forum. I'll check for a bookmark when I get home from work.