How many chances are you going to miss?

How many chances are you going to miss?

it's been in my portfolio for 3 weeks and I'm not even looking how its doing. Am I rich yet?

I have 27k and its still at 25c

rich nah, but doing good, deffo.
Wait till march or april for that sweet richness

This coin takes off in January because of their roadmap

Comfy

yeah probably holding until at least summer, probably even for the whole year if their announcements don't disappoint.

This is a long ass play

They seem to never disappoint, always on time, updates everyday.

Solid team, solid idea, I don't see it staying n° 80.
So it will 5x easily

I have 5k REQ right now, will I make it?

the sweet thing about REQ is the many partnerships that have yet to come.

You know how normies react when a partnership is announced right?

REQ is one of those blockchain companies that will have many many announcements about partnerships. and we'll make a new moon each and every time. How cool is that?

plus if they actually pull of their plans it's going to be HUGE.

if they can keep this up in the long run, it will be absolutely glorious indeed.

This last partnership announcement didn't do a thing really.

On a side note, today was one of those days where holding my req felt bad, wanting to invest in ICX, etc. Missing out on all those 50-80% greens today because I'm invested in a project makes me doubt myself in holding req. Like the other user, this is a long ass play, but it feels easy to get weak hands. Looking at where req is now it feels ready for a pump, it's just odd that colossal didn't do much for the price, it just dumped again.

to be fair the whole market got mauled by bitcoin

Well you'll thank Biz later, if you just hold. 5$ ain't jack shit for this coin

What are you referring to exactly in my post. If it's about the colossal dump that was set before the mini crash.

Same user, I wanna invest in other coins too.
But that's what the majority of weak hands do.
REQ will moon soon and the will will be just like verge.

Why does everyone throw around such arbitrary pricing? Just about every prediction for colossal was wrong.

this will still be .25 on jan 1

it's really not a matter of if, but when. This is a solid coin, but not a hyped pnd scheme you can make 100% in a day on.

Also I've been trying to buy back the last 6% of my stack to be fully in REQ again, but my order's aren't getting filled. I miss the low by 10-20 sats, what's a low buy order for the next 5 hours? It keeps bumping before my 1810 order.

I grant you this, only because your original post didn't include the obnoxious EOY.

but there's an update on jan 5

Not talking about the colossus.
Just wait for the main net, this will be absolutely huge

Sell off 25% - 50% and join pnds, gains mostly go back to REQ, that's what I've been doing at least. Now I have more REQ than I started with.