What does Veeky Forums think about this 1984 coin?

What does Veeky Forums think about this 1984 coin?
I want to get in once the ICO goes live. The concept looks solid, even though the CEO is a literal pajeet, and this seems like a good chance to become part of the inner party once my country turns into Airstrip One.

Other urls found in this thread:

nucleus.vision/light-paper.pdf?v=5a3e4e6c009e4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When is the ICO?

Soon™.
You can sign up to receive news updates on your e-mail.

I'm not sure if I agree with what the coin wants to accomplish, but it seems like easy gains.

and that is how the world ends. 9 billion people saying, 'oh well it seems like easy gains'.

I try to just by in projects that I find morally acceptable.

“Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say.” -Edward Snowden

I completely agree, but I think the project will be successful whether or not I'm on board.

well how does feel to be part of the problem? at some point when you absolve yourself of enough accountability, you're just a shitty person.

and i wouldn't be so certain that it will be successful. what do they need a blockchain for anyway

memecoin for memers.

This screams scam coin. I cbf putting together an image, but head to the reddit page for this coin. Basically click on any of the posts, and look at the comments. Everything is from the same 5-10 accounts, and all the accounts were made end oct or mid November. It's the most obvious pajeet shilling, down to the broken English lol.

Trust me, take a look just for the lolz

>at some point when you absolve yourself of enough accountability, you're just a shitty person.

I can worry about morals once I'm rich. This is a dog-eat-dog world, lad.

The ICON webpage also has stunted short English phrases, obviously written in Korean originally.

principles are the only form of wealth. money will never be enough for you.

Meant to reply to

Competitiveness, self-improvement, and education are the most important principles to me.

I care about my privacy too, but I'd rather defend that through my vote than by missing out on profit.

you vote with your wallet. so your principles consist of:
being better than other people
having better principles
knowing things

ok. better start with the last one before continuing with the others.

Everything we buy online is already monitored. Don't pretend that companies knowing which stores we enter is somehow as bad as funding child soldiers.

Even if not through this technology, the concept is becoming a reality. There is really no way to stop that by anything but legislation.

I rest my case.

fair enough. but don't think that your vote means nearly as much as your wallet. your government is controlled by terrible corporations as a result, who are terrible just to satisfy investors like you.

>open everything
>circles are closed loops
What did he mean by this?

>but don't think that your vote means nearly as much as your wallet
That depends on the size of my wallet.
Once that is larger and I only need x1.5 gains instead of x20 gains to reach my goals, I will make sure to actually vote with my wallet.

This looks like communism

Ok but you didn't acknowledge the fact that it is literally ALL fake hype on the sub reddit. And maybe wouldn't be a problem if this was on the market, and it was random people shilling their bags, but because its about to go ICO, its so obviously their marketing team creating hype and shilling their product. Its poorly done, unprofessional, and extremely embarrassing. Literally why would anybody buy this.

The fact you didn't acknowledge this, and that you started this post, makes me think you are just another one of their shills.

I'm on their telegram, the team is very nice and the project looks promising.

Def gonna invest into their ICO start. This will be top 20, easily.

Literally everything posted about any coin before the ICO is fake hype.
That's the idea. An investment always has either high risk and high potential, or low risk and low potential, and people have no way to prove the merits of their product when it's not even live yet.

no

sure kiddo, go hop on your discord signals jerkoff meetup.

Wow, that damage control.

What you are saying is bullshit by the way. I've particpated in a few ICOs and literally never seen this type of paid shilling or even shilling by their own team before, especially with such a dead subreddit, ESPECIALLY so close to ICO release.

What you're saying is bullshit because a good project stands on its own immediately and draws attention from curious investors and first adopters, leading to, in my experience, real-life dialogue and discussion on the corresponding sub reddits.

Never have i seen a completely manufactured hype dialogue that is obiviously shilling by the team or paid shills, so close to ICO release. This is a massive red flag.

ALSO the fact that cryptonigger is "part of the team" or whatever, just screams to me that these guys are paying a boat load of money to get this coin shilled without letting the project speak for itself.

500 eth for the presale ... no doubt they'll dump their bonus on the ico buyers

I might throw 10 eth at it tho

>bonus is 15%
Yeah so much to dump

each presaler @ 500 eth basically gets 75 eth (15%) free, why wouldn't they dump especially if it 2x's? that a free 150 eth

You're basically judging a product by an impossibly small subreddit, and calling anyone who defends the product a shill.
It's pretty cheap FUD.
>a good project stands on its own immediately and draws attention from curious investors and first adopters, leading to, in my experience, real-life dialogue and discussion on the corresponding sub reddits
This is simply not true. At the start of any product, there is simply nothing to discuss but the concept, and that is a very short discussion.
The ICOs that you participated in probably had more attention beforehand, causing a larger subreddit with more lively discussion.

Idk maybe cos the bonuses locked up for 6 month?

people like you are just incredebly stupid and hop on the train once its almos there.

Good luck with your reddit research.

What i dont get is why do they need a coin. If they have actually created this ion scanner that can do all they say. Why make it a coin, they could sell this to anyone and made millions easy. They state that they have essentially made a device that can ID anyone by their phone no matter what, i don't believe them until i see a video of it in action.

crypto = new and better shares

nucleus.vision/light-paper.pdf?v=5a3e4e6c009e4
Read the process flow part for a comprehensible explanation of the role of the token.

I looked at their 'team'. It literally is a pajeet coin. I can't invest out of principle. Not because I'm racist. I just hate poo's in the loo. No pajeet has ever done anything worthwile. Other than maybe Gandhi. But he actually didn't do anything. Just sit.

Gandhi was a Buddhist activist against British colonialism in India.
Is this really that worthwile? Or do you just not know any other Pajeet name?

Ajit Pai ;^)

BASED Robert Davis Steele