Anyone familiar with Mouse Guard around?

Anyone familiar with Mouse Guard around?

I'm trying to figure out how the Death & Dying rules work, but I'm finding conflicting answers.

There's a very unclear passage on "Winning a killing conflict with a compromise" where it says "One character takes it for the team, the rest are Tired and Injured". This doesn't make it clear if it's talking about the winning team or the losing team.

If it's on the losing team side, then that makes it pretty much the same as the minor compromise, or actually worse, since the minor compromise only states that the rest are Injured, not Tired also.

If it's on the winning team side, that makes a standard compromise more dangerous than a major compromise in a killing conflict, since the major compromise only leaves your opponents left for dead, but otherwise there are no penalties for the winning side.

bump

No MG players around?

I'm sorry man, but this board isn't going to reply to your thread unless it's blatant bait for WH40K, D&D, MtG, or how quest threads are literally cancer that's killing Veeky Forums.

You'd honestly be better off going onto reddit for genuine discussion because nobody here is interested in traditional games beyond shitposting.

This guy isn't wrong, honestly.

>better sperg out about the specific rules of a super narrative game about fucking mice
Autism

kill yourself

well at least you got someone interested in the narrative user

Nobody actually plays Luke Crane's games, they just sit around and talk about how great they'd be to play.

Just saying man, if you hate specific thread like quests or generals, you can always just...I dunno, use the filter system that's already in place. There really wasn't a reason to relegate quests to Veeky Forums, nor was there any particular reason why quests deserved their own board either.

I mean, it didn't improve the quality of the board and most threads on /qst/ are on life-support, so both sides of the table ended up losing in the end.

>further screeching
lol kys kys bang bang

>game about fucking mice
Sounds more like ironclaw to me.
Mouse Guard used to be a pretty popular topic in the late noughts.

Not really sure why it died off in popularity. I assume because everyone that would have been interested started playing Pathfinder instead.

The quality of Veeky Forums not improving is your opinion.

The death spasms of /qst/ are a fact.

Here's my opinion. Good.

The problem is that filtered threads still take up a "slot" if you don't use all.

Greg, izzat you?

How do I filter threads in the catalog?

Correct

Instead of bickering like children let's actually answer the question.

When you win a killing conflict but have taken a compromise the opposing faction can request part of their goal or a malus to your team.
Important note: all lower compromises can apply to all higher-tier compromises.
A minor compromise will generally apply a minor condition like Tired or Angry or Thirsty--NOT a major condition like Sick or Injured. Save those for a major compromise.
Second, all participants take the compromise AS APPROPRIATE and not necessarily at the same level of condition. For a minor conflict it's okay if the enemy says everyone is now Thirsty from exertion, but for a Major conflict it is okay to say Timoffrey, who slayed the ferret took a grievous injury, is now Injured, the rest of the squad are Angry.
Lastly, the enemy is only left for dead IF they request to be left for dead, which means they didn't request for something else like say injuring your party.

>The quality of Veeky Forums not improving is your opinion.
No, it's pretty apparent when you notice that the thread was practically dead until I used some bait to bring in some of the anti-questfags like (you) to bump the thread with.

If I didn't, this thread would've died hours ago.

Well at least you don't have to look at them.

Go into your settings while in the catalog, look under the "filter" tab, and then type in a keyword and select the type of post that you want to filter.

So if you wanted to filter "D&D" but you only want it to be limited to posts rather than subjects, you could type "D&D" and select "posts" and it'll auto-hide any posts that contains the word D&D. It also works for tripcodes and the like as well.

If you're using 4chanx, click on the wrench in the upper right-hand corner, click on the filter tab, and you'll see a dropdown menu that will take you to pages where you can filter keywords and shit.

Alright, thanks my guy.