Veeky Forums gets me a boner for elves

>Veeky Forums gets me a boner for elves
>look on exhentai for stuff to fap to
>almost every well drawn Japanese work is either orcrape, netorare, both or scat, if not some other trash

I feel like that as much as I'd want to be a good guy were I transported to a fantasy realm, I'd really just end up as trying to be a khan style pilliaging warlord. Like I'd end up burning down magical realm cities out of sheer contempt.

You're not looking hard enough then.

>becoming a warlord

I get you couldn't even lead a parade

Wouldn't you just become what you hate OP? Assuming you rape as well as sack/raze

You don't know me, your not my real dad

fuck

>he doesn't read lewd yet touching slice of life stories about aliens and elves and their experience with modern earth food.

Why even live?

Tell me of this magical place, oh Grand Seer.

Frankly how would most relms work? Like rebis futanari kingdom?

How long have you been here?

People think that's touching?

I know how you feel. I really like the Dragon's Crown characters, but almost every doujin involves the Sorceress using magic to grow a penis... Except for the one of the Amazon being locked in prison with this dude for several days and him getting turned on by the smell of her unwashed body and their fucking chamberpot... Jesus just writing that out made me depressed.

This is not Veeky Forums at all.

It's got elves. That makes it Veeky Forums.
If it had Urns it would be art.

It's about hentai, it goes to /h/. This is a lame excuse to talk about off-topic shit.

look on sankaku or gelbooru and filter the bad tags away
What of transporting RL people to fantasy realms...

So are stat me threads. Also mods are asleep so we've got three different lewd type threads. They'll all 404 in the morning but until then we chat about whatever we want. That's the way things work around here. Subjects can and will deviate towards anything that can and will be discussed. It's the greatest flaw and strength of Veeky Forums.

>it's okay because mods will delete it at some point
I wish you a long ban. I know it won't matter, but anyway.

Yeah, this is what I'm talking about.

Bye!

Vanilla is boring and easily catered to. In contrast you have a certain desire or even a fetish and there is very little material to satisfy you, you may be driven to either create some yourself or pay someone to.

Drawings and writings are also the best places to explore ideas that are either extremely hard to pull off, infeasible, morally reprehensible, or a combination of the aforementioned in reality.

Mods wake up.

>orcrape, netorare, both or scat
>Not all garbage.

Get out.

Might as well ask: Source?

>deleted posts
>thread is still here
What kind of garbage moderation is this?