Anyone know of any leaked imperial armour indexes?

Anyone know of any leaked imperial armour indexes?
Looking mainly for forces of chaos as I would love to see what samus and my chaos spined beast have become.
Thanks in advance :)

Bumping

someone posted a link to a mediafire for the chaos one and i managed to save it.
so they are out there. I dont know the link anymore tho

best of luck mate

Similar story, mainly hoping for the IG one though.

yes

Thanks mate. Shame I can't get a copy of yours haha.

haha. Yeah a shame

Link?

Question, can you have a unit of red scorpion plague marines, and if so do they get save a 5+ disgust resilient save and followed by 6+ pride save if within 6 of Luft?

There is one for sure!

NO BECAUSE THAT IS HERESY AND THE RED SCORPIONS ARE THE PUREST OF THE EMPERORS MOST BELOVED CHILDREN

RED SCORPIONS ARE LOYAL

loyalist noise marines for red scorpions when tho???

Can you post the pictures and points values for samus and the chaos spined beast with upgrade costs please. I would love you forever!

alright here ya go op
i cant link the whole thing but i snipped the two guys you wanted

posting chaos beast next

don't love me forever user

just worship chaos undivided forever

Thank you so much user!
That is amazing!

point values inc

anything for a fellow chaos worshiper
death to the false emperor!

I cant wait for the astra millitarum forge world index so i can finally get my fuckin renegades rules

Omg! I have to make my chaos spined beast now!
Could I also get the points cost of each please. Oh and if you have it I have been thinking about getting zhufor so if it isn't any trouble could I get a picture of that one too please. Thank you so much

Oh and I also forgot. My friend has a giant chaos spawn. Could I get that too? Sorry about that. Thank you so much again !

hell yea
i love my boy zhufor
point value for him next

literally at the top of 40k general.

sure one sec

here ya go friend

Thank you so much. It's a shame I can't offer you anything as I don't even have money for the indexes. You can atleast rest wel at night that you've made someone very happy

Its ok user
Veeky Forums gets shit done

And you wanted to know about some specific daemons and zhufor so you were already my chaos-bro

What army do you run btw? Im curious

I did run khorne daemonkin, but I guess that isn't a thing now. But mostly khorne daemons and khorne stuff. Got a lord of skulls too. Super excited for 8th though. Can't wait to play some haha

nice mate,

I play infantry-blob khorne/nurgle vraksian renegades so hopefully we stay broken this edition, no daemons but plenty of chaos marines as a secondary force.

glad I could help ya mate, cheers!

Anyone have the daemon lords or hellforged vehicles?

That's pretty fucking awesome. Except for the cheap purple and red shit on the ends. That ruins an otherwise beautiful joke paint job that's surprisingly good.

Can you post the Greater Blight Drone?

Very curious what it does now!

link for something is in the 40k general. If not the current thread check archive

The tiny download is not working well for me. These pics are far faster. Or just a Google drive like how most people got the main index books.