Return to "normal"

>return to "normal"

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BJqNzN3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm scared user.

I really want this to happen

you buy when scared you sell when you're not

They'll run this for a week and bump it up to 16k, so everyone will forget about the crash and FOMO in. THEN it'll be kill.

16k is my guess as well, every crash has a bounce back to about this level, then we'll test 11k again. If 11k holds we're fine, if not I have no idea where the floor is.

We're returning to the mean right now.

Be very scared. Your precious cryptoshekles will all be lost. Cash out now and give me your money bags (I'll keep them safe.)

>I don't understand how cryptos work so I compare it to traditional market

How many suicides would we have?

/newcoinergeneral/

I can't wait for the pink wojaks.

Already took profit. Put the rest (half) in promising shitcoins. Couldn't care less what will happen, as far as I am considered I made what I wanted.

early adopters saw 4 bubble cycles newfag.
This is the 2017 version. And all previous bubblepops followed the bubblechart perfectly

ok try to time the market document everything and post in 6 months
i want to laugh at you

FOMOgratz called it: 10k, possibly down to 8k.

If The Dip frightened you, just wait because the big slide is going to be CryptoRagnarok and blood will flow.

I’m just sitting here with a stack of ETH waiting for Casper, come what may.

i'll tell you right now why this wont happen.

The game has just begun and the wallstreet boys can trade futures. Do you really think they would collapse the bubble right now? when it only has just started? nah they wont. it will go on for atleast another year. 2018 will be the insane sick as fuck gains year

after that we are in poppin teritorry

crypto is much more like traditional market than you think, it's just that everything happens way faster

one day this quote will be used t describe what happens in crypto now too:
>A friend of mine has a great line. He says 'Nothing important has ever been built without irrational exuberance'. Meaning that you need some of this mania to cause investors to open up their pocketbooks and finance the building of the railroads or the automobile or aerospace industry or whatever. And in this case, much of the capital invested was lost, but also much of it was invested in a very high throughput backbone for the Internet, and lots of software that works, and databases and server structure. All that stuff has allowed what we have today, which has changed all our lives... that's what all this speculative mania built.

I don't know if this is the top and bull trap or not but it looks like it could be more than ever before, I'm staying away from investing for a while, not just BTC but the entire market, it seemed very fragile yesterday when nearly all of it tanked alongside bitcoin, I'm fine with one week break to see how it plays out and I'd retcher miss some potential gains than get burned, greed never did me any good before and even if this is genuine recovery, we will stay in bear market now for a while most likely

fucvk you

forgot the image

Enjoy holding your bags for months or years or forever (since BTC is broken and will be replaced by a functioning altcoin like ETH or Bcash)

faggot

It wasn't supposed to fucking be like this why do the normies always win?

Still in fiat, getting nervous...

no worries user. the decline will be brutal

Just for gods sake don't forget about this crash in five days when we're "all clear" at 16.5k. If you want to day trade, re-buy in from fiat and trade the day away, then re-sell when you're quitting for the day. I wouldn't leave more than 15% hanging around overnight for the next little bit. Either that or sleep with one eye open to monitor your monitor with

This. I didnt become a millionaire but I still made far more than I could ever imagine with BTC. Trees dont grow into space and neither will BTC.

just have nice christmas with your family and come back once it settles one way or another, you'll catch another moon mission soon enough if it recovers but if it doesn't at least you won't get burned

>DIS TIME ITS GON TO CRAHS REEL!!1

nah

Valid point, but you would think the volatility would make some of these guys hesitant, so why not get the crash out of the way and they can put the buy pressure on to the noobs.

Thank you skel

What people seem to ignore is that one is over a year, this is just a few weeks

I saw this graph in 2011
I saw this graph in 2014
I see this graph in 2017

weakhands.png

xd

stop trying to crash BTC i have enough

crash promising alts like ethereum or monero instead please lads

>months clearly marked at the bottom

We had cucks thinking they can see into the future saying:
>return to "normal"
>return to "normal"
>return to "normal"
>return to "normal"
>return to "normal"

Every single time.

Fuck

Crawling in my skin

These wounds they will not heal

Im selling off fuck this noise. Ill take my small profit and gtfo

I dont people to tell me atoadaso

Oh God here we go with this bullshit. We have been returning to normal 6 times already in 2107. shut the fuck up with this crap already.

Wait so we're definitely dipping Again? It seems like we've recovered. Or is this the fabled bulltrap

>normal
kek

>inb4 everyone puts in short orders for futures and crashes market

>only to have it bounce back up at 9k

Well, back in the end of 2013 it was the exactly same situation... and it crashed way down after the first sign of "recovery"

>comparing 70 year old graph to a 6 month old graph.
Get fuck out of here.

yeah.scary. but, hey! who said it would be easy? watching others panicking kind of cools me down, dunno why...

Kek

discord.gg/BJqNzN3
join or die

who says i hold bitcoin you faggot
do what i say and try to time the market
i want to see you getting burned

the meme line need to die.

>ride never ends

Bitcoin is a meme

Doesn't that last one basically confess that the creator made the image because they were salty over hearing about big gains?

it will drop cause of FUD the next days and weeks, but just hodl and re-buy at dip.