Halflings are

Halflings are

Fuck you Wayne. You wanted this!

Kenders,

No, no, no

All kenders are halflings, but not all halflings are kenders.

Filthy Filthy Hobbitses

t. stoor

....not worthy of wasting another thread...

Sneeki breeki.

Just running this shit into the ground in record time huh.

Teehee Maccaroni is the bane of my fucking existence.

Every fucking campaign that my GM runs inevitably at some point involves running into an NPC named "Teehee Maccaroni," who the GM affectionately describes as "an epic level sorcerer who's also a retarded nudist gnome."

Teehee Maccaroni wander the countryside with a unique Rod of Wonders powered by "retard magic" shoved up his anus, and he casts the Rod of Wonders by diddling his penis. He says nothing but his own name in different inflections and the phrase "I like-a the goodberry, gimme gimme the goodberry." The GM thinks it's hilarious to have this character show up during the middle of encounters we're struggling at and start jerking off magic everywhere.

But the worst part is his chant. He wanders around chanting his name, so when he's about to show up the GM will start low;
>Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
>Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
And then get louder and louder until he's fucking shouting
>TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!
>TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!

And the table loves it! The other guys I play with think this is the best shit! Teehee Maccaroni has been our table's de-facto inside joke, our signature "running gag" for six years now. When that chant starts up, everyone else joins in like a ritual; the whole table is expected to start chanting "TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI" by the end, and every fucking time I refuse because this is some embarrassing circa-2002 Penguin of Doom shit, it's always the same thing; "There goes user again! No fun allowed around user! user's just a big grouch who's getting angry because we're making him touch Teehee Maccaroni's penis again! Why won't you just let us have fun with this character, he's just here for dumb fun, you stick-in-the mud!"

These motherfuckers are all over 25 years old.

Teehee Maccaroni is going to be the death of me.

>Nostalgia Critic memes
Jesus Christ.

for little whitey boi cucklets.

Merry and homely, yet not entirely bereft of opportunism. There is a sleeping ember of bravery and wanderlust in the soul of every underhill creature.

404 in 3

Half Lings.
No idea what Lings are, though. Maybe make a new thread about them.

The blokes at the village pub, circa 1910 or so, given their own setting.

Lucky

...nice to be friends with, horrors to invade.

Never doubt their incredible accuracy, holes in the ground and stealth make them terrible to take over.

adorable.

bump ;)