Only rich crypto man allowed in thread

What country is the best for rich crypto man?

tax should be the lowest as possible
weed should be legal or easy to get to
hookers cheap is a bonus

South Sudan.

Somalia.

i said i wanna smoke weed and fuck bitches nigAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you can get khat at least

Netherlands, Amsterdam.

1% tax on cryptogains, hookers and drugs, clean and legal.

said he had to pay 5 figures for that crypto tax.

Uruguay

Yeah, but he's wrong.

He has to pay less than 12 dollars per bitcoin.

literal pajeet loo in the poo country off yourself what THE FUCK BRO

how can i immigrate into NL?

You can buy a passport from Vanuatu
0% capital gains tax
but you have to let your old passport let go, sadly

If you're the same colour as that guy. no western countries please

Black Ken Nigga

shorty why u mad?

ANY COUNTRY! THE WHOLE POINT OF FUCKING CRYPTO WAS TOE BREAK AWAY FROM GOVERNMENTS, BANKS, THE CORRUPTION THEY BRING AND TAXES!
THEY CANT FORCE YOU TO PAY THIS, IT IS DECENTRALISED. NEVER GIVE YOUR INFO AWAY TO YOUR ACCOUNTS, WASH YOUR FUCKING CRYPTO VIA MONERO AND SHIT. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR TAX MONEY! THAT IS HOW THEY WIN!

Fucking sheep.

Enjoy prison m8

hes a government shill... there are 5+ tax threads on this board. they are programming you into thinking you HAVE to pay them. They are scared. Fuck them. don't pay! They cant send everybody to jail ffs. Pay your goods taxes and taxes on houses and shit you buy sure, but tell them to stay the fuck away from the crypto. it is our money, humanities money and nothing to do with them the second it was bought for fiat.
Let them die, their we4lath means nothing anymore, their power is going. this is the dying cries of a wounded animal. They can fuck off. We won't even have to cash out soon.
Give them nothing and take from them everything!

Venezuelan. Believe me, you live like a fucking king here with ~$1000

they cant arrest everybody! their only power is in us accepting authority over us. Bitcoin was created to give the power back to the people. tell them no!
Anybody buying into this tax crap is a fucking sheep and a fool giving away their true freedom.

Uruguay dear OP, really, look it up. Pot was legalized to ridiculous low prizes. Its a very small country with amazing beaches and cheap land.
You're welcome.