What's the best/deepest video game about economics?

What's the best/deepest video game about economics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdE6sm8poEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Silent hill

eve online

EVE online is a spreadsheet simulator

buy mco, dcorp, and snm

Hearthstone

Any delusions of a win having anything to do with skills translates well to pajeets pretending to know what will happen to the market

youtube.com/watch?v=IdE6sm8poEU

most here are too young to probably even know about this one

Tropico

Binance

>you are now aware there's a gamification aspect to crypto
>you are now aware tether pump, wallstreet shorts and bitcoin forks are blips on the radar compared to this aspect
>you are now aware cryptokitties and etheremons are just the beginning, and the blockchain killer app will be a video game

Victoria 2

Victoria 2 gave me a major redpill on economics
Small countries thrive with communism because the few capitalists in the country are too dumb to build the right industry.
Large countries are impossible to play with commumism because it's too tedious managing every single goddamn factory in the country.
Lassez-faire is best for large countries because there are enough capitalists throwing their money around that eventually something works and pulls a profit so you can actually play the game.

This shows that centralization to some extent is beneficial, but centralization has a point where it does more harm than good. In fact, for small countries communism wasn't really communism at all, but more like being a CEO king that builds the factories that generate him the most profit in the global market.

watch 'the big short' and dont pay your taxes IRL. Crypto was made to break away from governmental and banksters control over our 'wealth' so tell them to fuck off.

kek

Under rated

Vicky 2 and eu4

For a while Puzzle pirates was a decent economic simulator. You could make money trading, owning land, and manufacturing/selling things to players, until you blow away tons of money on gambling. Also, income inequality was pretty spectacular.

Eve online.

Multiplayer.
You can profit from it if your good

Factorio
But thats more about operation efficiency, not economics actually

World of warcraft auction house trading

Obviously capitalism lab/ capitalism 2

This.

>World of warcraft auction house trading
This if looking for economies influenced by people too. There are people that mostly just "play the market" for fun and not the rest of the game.

or there is Reccetear. Capitalism Ho!

Lemonade stand

europa unniversalis

counter-strike and world of warcraft.

so if we make a vr world of warcraft
with counterstrike/quake pvp arenas....

as the player plays.. they're mining currency...
as they complete quests or whatever..
interact with other players...
the players can exchange their currencies in this vr world....

it will be like disney land meets vegas meets vidya..

and it will smell like expensive cheeses...

and it will make the mmo legends millionaires...
and the developers carmack level billionaires....

this is where the crown will be fought for.
screencap this..

yes pls

the stock market you moron

Sim City. Taught me all I know about Real Estate Management.

Crypto is so easy right now, all it takes is not selling ever and you're golden. Too bad Valve stopped accepting Bitcoin.

Same shill in every thread lol. I doubt he realizes that is making these coins seem like a scam.

Eve online

I bought high sold low there since I was in middle school.

Sims taught me everything about kidnapping and imprisoning gullible women who will slowly lose their minds as they cannot escape the wall i built around them haha as a prank though

>world of warcraft
>the game where gold is mostly used for useless vanity shit outside of paying your sub
Play archeage. Almost everything can be bought and sold and fighting over real-estate is serious business as there is only so much to go around. Back when I played I managed to find an obscure location that happened to be the best farmland in the entire game.
Just watch out for pirates.

Europa Universalis 4. You will learn the importance of using debt strategically. Also that no one really wins at wars except for the bankers.

Real Estate can become the Stockholm syndrome, yes.

Witnessed.