Saber CYOA when lads?

Soon i hope

Dream of Genie 1.04 Final

Corrects typos.

Here you go fampai.

I did your own work for you didn't I you filthy fuck

post cyoas with monster girls

too bad there's no booru archive

Just by the way I'm glad an author is willing to stop all the pure waifu cancer that /pol/ types seem to like. Real women have a history and that just makes them all the more appealing imo

>Posting the shitposting edit

For those who care, here's the real one.

Fake post, here's the actual page 3, with Hu not poorly edited by some inbred moron from /pol/ who can't even match fonts properly.

huh
grognard.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=cyoa

End.

Which one is the real one?

Have you tried Monster's Den in our sister thread?

certainly a promising start

Pretty sure this is just a joke user, not a statement.

They both are, we just posted them simultaneously.

I'm going to try to make an edit of the genie dlc to hopefully ensure that people have less problems with it.
This is what I'm thinking of changing from what I've gathered bothers people:
1) Make the dagger definition more apparent.
2) Dagger all the contract/client options besides wheel of fate.
3) Remove the whole client thing for wheel of fate genies. Maybe add something about being able to just normally meet them?
4) Add something to wheel of fate, to make it more clear that it's not just business. I'm not the best writer, so I would appreciate any advise on that one.

Anything else that bothered people?

DLC:

sidenote but holy shit do those online font matching are fucking trash. I even did one where you choose from a list of options all the unique parts of the font but nothing popped. Almost 100% sure it's some random chinese font that has a latin alphabet included.

Impossible, duplicates can't exist in the same thread.

Last upload with 'cyoa' tag is Stardust, over year and half ago. It does have some really old stuff tho.

The creator said this DLC isn't valid anymore.

I told you that the shitposters would keep posting it just to harass you, user.

That one without the cucking fetish poorly edited in.

Define what happens to the options on the first page if the genie picks wheel of fate. There was a problem where the genie was hiding an entire gang basically behind your back that people didn't like.

It's the DLC expansion to the series where the Zodiac Brides Guy explains that girls with history are sexy as fuck and to give all the girls he's made some more history canonically he's fucked them all before you ;)
Honestly it really improves the enjoyment I got from his works because I love REAL women not these anime fake girls that only neo-nazis like.

Actually I posted it because I like it.

Compared the images, there's a 1-byte difference in the jpeg header, but the image content is identical.

Barbra Streisand effect.

>Fortunes_Cookies
>FortunesCookies
look like we have some lazy fakes going around. The real title is of course Fortune's Cookies

But you're doing so and making the creator unhappy. Do you want to make those who make things you like unhappy?

Since the genie is made to pick you as part of her job, if you pick Lusty Soul, is having sex with her rape or just prostitution?

Alright, forgot about that one. Any idea how to solve that in an elegant way?

No, you doofus.

>small and lithe, like a swimmer

You don't watch much sports, do you?

Two opposing views -- two enemy worlds! One must master the other. I rejoice in the struggle.

You're just gonna have to play around with the wording in wheel of fate until you can include it naturally.

I ain't falling for this bait

Yes you are

youtube.com/watch?v=WK4HHaNhcgU

Appostrophes in a filename are an abomination Senpai, and should always be removed.

Then why are you responding to it?

You know, telling me I'm falling for something, doesn't mean I actually am. This is probably more bait tho

No backsies.

And you fell for it.
You fell for it so hard you wanted to marry it, but then remembered that's illegal in your state.

I ain't falling for this bait

>Kumin
SDA remains my one true god.

I am falling for this bait.

And you love it.

It's genuine my friend. Zodiac Brides Guy loves cucking the people who makes builds for his CYOA. Are you going to get in the way of his cummies????

profound intellectuals in this thread lol xD

I'm not really sure about the 'how'.
Maybe 'if you love (or just trust?) your contract you can divulge information about your contacts'?

Have 'mom' mention that the genie can keep the contacts/people from the first section of the CYOA if she likes, strictly as friends and not as mission partners she and her master can interact with rather than being alone in the magical world or something.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure
are all the same baiting faggot, what happened to the cyoas mang

It's pretty much the greatest DLC ever released for any cyoa

>who is YHWH

Just made some crappy OC, suck it.

it's genuine my friend
you have extreme butthurt

bad taste

all bad choices

pleb

Can someone post the femdom cyoa?

Why would the fish not be happy with all of that delicious bait?

Could he transport me into a good game?

Got you desu

Interesting picks for the settings, did you just pick randomly from what you recently played or something?
I'd go with STALKER, and die in less than a day, but at least I'll get to shout CYKA BLYAT before I die.

Read the title, it clearly says "Shitty Video Games CYOA"

Do you plan on anything else?

actually girls with a history is a turn on if you have a big dick since you can make her forget about all the little dicks she's had before. If you aren't into girls who've been pounded a bunch beforehand then you almost 100% have a tiny kid dick. Zodiac Brides Guy agrees with me I asked him on discord

Reposting.

thanks senpai

Everyone knows fish don't like worms, the only bait that works on them is a hook with no worm in sight.

(Actually, I did once catch a particularly stupid fish with just a lead sinker on the end of a fishing line. It would _not_ let go, not matter how dumb holding on was. If I hadn't eaten it, it might have grown up to be a Veeky Forums poster.

No wonder I couldn't post the second part lmao

Why are you posting it in two pages?

Here, have a one-page version.

I took it to mean shitty cyoa, due to the 5k hours in ms point. I guess I was wrong.

I suppose it accomplishes it's goal. Good job. Hooray.

you're still dicking a slut

>pick Deus Ex
>pick something simple like the Bar Manager choice
>get 3 years worth of vidya, books, and manga to catch up on

Who cares about the shitty terrorists and evil corporations it's legit the comfiest option.

Actually your dick is kinda medium sized at most, even if we want to be generous.

Zodiac Brides Guy agrees with me.

>mfw I cheat in a CYOA and no one calls me out

didn't even bother reading the other options, ivalice is weapon's grade comfy

>don't read too deeply into it

Don't peddle your reverse psychology with me!

This execution leaves a whole lot to be desired.

>mfw no one reads my builds

You're not cheating, you use your radical freedom. Good for you, frogposter!

I'm not saying I don't have random conversations about your dicks in the Discord...
But I don't remember having any conversations like that.

My nigga. FFTA2 is my go-to fantasy world if some CYOA god ever offers me a choice.

Golden Fortune Cookie

Tangyun

Shu

Forgotten