But That's Heresy Edition

But That's Heresy Edition

>FAQ
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Leaks:
mega.nz/#F!3odCTLCa!5Jc-zB2-JJcYlT55L6FN8g
>CHAOS INDEX: s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=42492327752258854809

>Latest news :
warhammer-community.com

>8th Edition FAQ:
17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!ToIUlLiR!o91HYGSY9WBNpei5P_2bTw
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>7th Ed 40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Roster Builder
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#!/rosterCreator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWiRwIw_hFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any pdfs of the new 8e rulebook?

Anyone found a way to convert the epub to a PDF yet? Everything I try produces a garbled mess. The epub is a pain to read/use and I also want to strip out all the fluff bits for a "on the go" version.

Yeah I want PDFs too. ePub is a fucking nightmare to try and read on PC

link for the epub?

I know one way, but it is extremely tedious.

Screencap every page, crop, put back in order in a text/image program that can export as PDF, export it as PDF

In the OP

But no epub readers I know allow me to zoom in whatsoever

Anybody else noticed that humanity did have warp beacons to aid Navigators in finding a way through the warp during the Age of Technology now ? No longer is the Astronomican that was created by the Emperor a new concept that allows Navigators to guide ships on longer warp jumps than before. Bit of a retconn, but I think I can live with it.

I want to run my Sons of Horus alternatively as loyalist marines. Specifically, I want to use them as Charcaradons and just generic marines.

Can I do this?

I use Lucifox to open Epubs with Firefox, and then just use the zoom page function to enlarge.

Of Course. You just say they are the Lunar Wolves :)

I mean you could technically just run Sons of Horus as a loyalist chapter since the actual Chaos guys are called the Black Legion now.

Theoretical : yes

Practical : depends on the autism levels of the people you regularly play against.

youtube.com/watch?v=WWiRwIw_hFA

Thanks Macragge bro, I just want to come back to the fold.

Nope, still mangled ass

OP is a saint.

That's fixed-layout epub for ya.

Roundabout way that throws the advantages of Epub out of the window to closed emulate PDF formatting, but then with the difference that unless the screen of the display device doesn't match one of the arbitrary resolutions it results in words merging into each other to a very small background image with some random letters scattered across the screen.

So is there no way to convert it to PDF?

One of you autistic faggots must have bought the physical rulebook and want to slice it up to scan it

Not without either it looking like mangled text, or being able to edit and fix epub coding.