Oyster Pearl PRL

This shit is about to go fucking interstellar. Get on before this rocket leaves.

DELET

Im not finished acumulating

Shhhhhhh... Still accumulating.

only if that 5btc sell wall get's broken - unlikely without you fucking retards buying

just bought sonm, think its gonna moon hard this week

I feel like Matthew McConaughey

the walls are too big right now. dont watch it all day. it will keep bouncing off there. or a whale will buy it. one of the two

getting smaller only 3.8 btc now!!

1prl = 1gb

It'll never moon, it has to be a fixed price, its extremely overvalued at 40c

he updated the whitepaper. which you should read before fudding

nice project with a use-case. but it already mooned. I'm not saying that its going down, but the real mooning is done.
all the threads you see appear are from bagholders.
the project is too popular now for serious gains.

have you even checked the mcap. its still at 10 million. its got plenty of mooning to do before it calms down.

>bought in at 8 cents
>bought more at 25 cents
hodling till we hit binance and 1st network test.

dumb niggas

/PLG/ where were you when we emerged victorious from the burning ashes of ED?

plg = prl

Am I gonna make it?

cant even buy it on binance.
noob coin

yes

Start thinking about what color lambo you want, brother.

what platform does one use?

gib

ban

KuCoin

im in trx xlm and link atm. which should i drop to get pearl? and how high will it go?

pls no :DDD

link had a good run today so maybe sell that. also remember that this is basically a crypto penny stock so it could go to zero

ok thank you. i have good feeling with xlm link and trx. not gonna start with prl now. gonna wait a bit and check graphs to get into it

OP you massive african nigger fag
Stop shilling this coin to the masses you massive fucking african nigger faggot.
Things like this will never go up when you invite total dense idiots you massive fucking nigger

There is a large sell wall at .39 currently...it will lift off once it is taken out. About to finish loading my final bags. Good luck anons.

not nearly enough volume. unless a whale buys the wall its probably not going to go anywhere

Good, gives me enough time to load up.

just sold my prl. sorry guys, wasn't willing to risk those profits when there's jsecoin and other methods. plus i didn't really understand the economic logic so.... yeah. made nice few thousand off a couple hundred investment though.

what the fuck is this bs coin? shill it right now, and no I wont DMOR

Agree, easily the best project in that market cap range. Expect 100 mil market cap but Q2

fuck off

> When on binance?

Website owners insert one line of code, users offer part of their CPU/GPU to host websites and collect oysters when people visit the website.

soon

STOP BUMPING THIS GEM YOU FUCKING RETARDS

no

MR. WHALE, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

I would be rich already if these fuckers got the damn coin on cryptopia. i didnt wanna make a new acct just for one fucking coin but i should have FUCK.

FUCKING KEKCOIN DOESNT SEND ME A VERIFICATION EMAIL FOR 3 HOURS NOW RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

use etherdelta
Registration is 1 click
Just save adress and private key

Its super shit to navigate/trade though

shiggy

etherdelta. its not hacked anymore. still a shit ui tho

shut up faggot

Have patience, my young friend. The exchanges are coming. In the meanwhile, use the sell wall to buy the small dips and accumulate PRL. I went from 100k to 117k swing trading just over the past day. My body is fully ready right now

check your junkmail user. Mine went straight in my spamfolder.

Forgot pic related

wew

MR GORBACHEV. TEAR DOWN THIS WALL.

>Combines IOTA and ETH to make the ultimate blockchain/Tangle fusionthat is fast, fee-less, independent of miners, and futureproof for quantum computers.

WHERE MY /DAG/gots at?!

kucoin added a neo prl pair